Customize

Operation: Silenced in Suits (colorado, march planning)

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Mexell, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Mexell Member

Operation: Silenced in Suits (colorado, march planning)

The main idea is that we all dress up in the same suits and coordinate beforehand, putting the thickest tape..or something of that sort on each-others backs saying things such as "killed by Scientology". We would all at specified times split up in a small group and every time, fall down for 5-7 mins exposing the writing and then get up and regroup.
    Beyond this, there should be one REALLY outspoken person walking around while the other anons lay on the ground saying things like "u see this? u see what Scientology can do to u?" "Do u want things like this for your kids?" or "If ur kid was on this sheet (meaning the flier) would you get more involved?" Gotta have at least one person walking around the bodies, pushin the message. This kind of spectical can create a stur, im sure it will make news if done correctly. We need at least 30 ppl though, and this site doesnt seem to have the anon power. Gotta get some friends involved on this one ppl. Get ur buddies to jump on the band wagon for one day. Thoughts? Ideas?
  2. NoScope Member

Re: Operation: Silenced in Suits (colorado, march planning)

If you can't find enough people, chalk outlines work pretty well.
  3. Anonymous Member

I can't wait 'till summer. :D.
  4. Anonymous Member

I approve of this idea.
  5. Anonymous Member

i too approve of this idea.
  6. Mexell Member

Ya we needz as many people as possible, so if at all possible try coming guys!! so far general plan is for march 14th but still in the works
  7. JustSomeWoman Member

Colorado...suits? You must be new to Colorado. The only suit wearers are money managers, undertakers, ministers, and lawyers. ...add newly dead males to the list.
  8. Anonymous Member

I find all of this "scientology kills" stuff to be melodramatic.

Other than the crazy rantings of Stephen Fishmen I don't know of any reports where Scientology actively plotted to kill someone.

Yes people have died in Scientology, and I believe that many people would still be alive today if they had not been in Scientology.

Had Jeremy Perkins been on medication he probably would not have killed his mother, had Lisa McPhearson not been in scientology she probably would not have gone crazy, crashed her car, or ended up in the Ft Harrison.

Scientology can be deadly but saying it kills has always made me tune out since the day I first heard it 2 years ago.
  9. Lorelei Member

You could modify the chalk outline idea by assigning the name of a dead Scientologist to each outline, and (if known) why they died. That doesn't require a lot of actual Anon bodies to be present.

E.g., draw an outline, label it "Lisa McPherson," put her birth and death dates inside the outline, and explain that she died as a result of being held captive and forced to go through an Introspection Rundown. If you want to get really detailed, you could print up a brief fact sheet for each victim you choose to memorialize, with their photo (if the family is OK with that; be sensitive), and offer some personal info about the victims and why you care about them. You would likely have a lot of "denied proper medical care" victims, and "driven to despair and bankruptcy; suicided" victims, and "suffered a psychotic break" victims, and "died under mysterious circumstances" victims.

You need to be careful, as Anon said above, that you don't get either too melodramatic, or stretch facts to fit your POV, or use victim info without permission from their families, or fail to be very well-informed about the facts about each victim.

Note also that some people will think, "well, they are already dead, what can I do to make that better, now?" There are people, right now, separated from their families who are being held by Scientology. It might be possible to apply enough pressure on the cult to release those people; to make it not worth the attention and trouble to continue to hold them, and many of their family members would no doubt have no problem with folks trying to help draw attention to the plight of their loved one(s). Something to consider.
  10. Mexell Member

I agree with that last paragraph of this. and i understand what the post above was saying, but what Scientology has done to people; a big part being death and holding captive, is as much a pat of protesting the cult. I had heard this idea somewhere else and thought it sounded nice, to change it up a litle bit.
  11. anonymous256 Member

thats a really good idea.
    empty caskets too? (tomb of the unknown soldier kinda thing? cept for unknown victims of scientology?)

late post i know. but now i have ideas for organizing something in Nashville. bring up some alabama anons