Customize

Operation Nestle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OpNestle, Feb 1, 2016.

1. OpNestle Member

Still, they've done many more terrible things. Child slavery, false advertising, etc. I have more points against them than you do for them. I'm going to win this argument so quit while your ahead.
  2. The Internet Member

That says the CEO is Paul Bulcke. The Guardian article I linked says the CEO is Peter Brabeck. Please explain.
  3. The Internet Member

I am not interested in winning. All I care about is separating fact from fiction and doing unto others as I would want myself treated. I would want a fair trial with a chance to face my accusers rather that a mass demonization attempt against me.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. The Internet Member

Whoever the CEO of Nestle, he has to please his share holders so he is all about the money, just like every big corporate CEO. If he seems to care about something pro social, that is likely a strategy to build good will, because that helps sell products.

Basically, big companies need to be reminded that money isn't everything, that other things matter, because a world where everything is measured only as money is nasty and dehumanizing.

So no doubt Nestle tries to take advantage, just like lots of companies. To inspire an op against them, we need an outrage that is really recent and clear in its meaning.

Bottled water is less efficient and not healthier than public tap water. It shouldn't be such a popular product. But changing that requires public education.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. A.O.T.F Member

OpNestle is a bona fide Op, TI. And careful with that "I am anonymous" bullshit. You need to check that shit.

We're all Anonymous.

How about the both of you just calm the fuck down.
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

You're not American then.
  7. The Internet Member

The system lets a lot of guilty people off for good reason. Still the US locks up more people than most every other democratic country on the planet.

Anonymous Ops involve people not intimately aware of the facts of some case and their context. How is this likely to be more fair than a proper trial?
  8. The Internet Member

"Bona fide op" is a strange thing to say.

Post-chanology Anonymous has been involved in spreading a lot of bullshit. Time to kill Anonymous and start something less stupid.
  9. A.O.T.F Member

No it's not. Because it's fucking true.

Oops! :confused:

Oh dear.
  10. The Internet Member

What makes OpNestle more or less bona fide than any other op by some retard claiming to be "Anonymous"?
  11. A.O.T.F Member

Why don't you tell us, after all, you are the real Anonymous. :rolleyes:
  12. The Internet Member

No that is not how a discussion works. The person making a positive claim bears the responsibility to back that claim with dox. In this case, you claimed that OpNestle is a "bona fide op." So let us see your dox for that.
  13. A.O.T.F Member

14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Likely. I hate to say that but the truth of a situation doesn't come out with mucho money involved in diversion ie Global Warming, Too Big To Fail, Area 51
    You innocence is cute.
  15. OpNestle Member

Chairman.
  16. OpNestle Member

There is no such thing as a fair trial for people like them. They just bribe the judge.
  17. OpNestle Member

How about you kill yourself?
  18. Internet, thank you for engaging said op in this discussion.
    Bona fide op? Sorry, AOTF, I like you but
    so many ops these days that go nowhere. The key to any op is it's success. People either plan and others respond or it fails. The fails (due to lack of whatever) imho sully of water down the original intent of anonymous= free speech.

There are no official ops. I know you know this aotf and maybe you're trolling. If so, well done bc I am irritated, over words. Hahaha. Words. Those words however lead the op to believe in more than he/she should. The are no official ops and you get nada support just because. Provide shit, asess wether you have support and either carry on or gtfo. Repeat or join an existing op.

My 2 cents.
  19. Clearly you misunderstand your place here or how things work.
    Be smart or be an idiot (that haz no clue how to make an op for an op) that acts like an asshole.
    Might want to reconsider your position.
  20. WTF is tt.

A question about the dox of a ceo that was never answered? Why does anyone even respond further?
  21. My bad, question was answered even tho title info on dox was wrong.

I still feel full of aids, The op has problems.
  22. The Internet Member

You are correct, Peter Brabeck is COB and that other guy is CEO. I confused chair with CEO.
  23. The Internet Member

I find this argument not terribly convincing.
  24. The Internet Member

Well with Global Warming, a bunch of yahoos on the Internet jumped at the chance to propagate misinformation, spamming it everywhere. Since Anonymous = yahoos on the Internet, my point stands.

If those yahoos would stick to "dox or GTFO" and would defer to experts when appropriate, the anti-AGW people would have been a tiny group everyone could ignore.
  25. Then why don't you go fuck off and solicit for a personal army on your two other websites, dipshit.
  26. Yes.
  27. The Internet Member

Lol certified in HTML.
  28. yofe Member

Thank you to the lobby Nestle to stop rot discussion "The Internet"
  29. Donald Trump Member

Can I just say that I love Nestle Troll House Cookies? I really do. My chef makes up fresh batches to share with friends and VIPs at my luxury hotels. In fact I just sent a box to Lindsey Graham to let him know I’m thinking of him.
  30. OpNestle Member

HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, and SQL. I also have been studying ethical hacking and will be taking the test to get my certification in a week. As well as these I know Python, C, C++, and I am fairly skilled at graphic design. I'm more skilled than you so fuck off.
  31. OpNestle Member

Pls be president Mr. Trump. America doesn't have the resources to support all the illegal immigrants that keep flooding in. Not being racist btw.
  32. OpNestle Member

33. Ann O'Nymous Member

In fact, nobody cares. But the very fact you feel obliged to mention this shows your sense of inferiority. Not a good thing to do, IMHO.

Having said that, it would be nice to see Nestlé get a good spanking. They deserve it. But as said above, there are certain factors that make an OP a success, AFAICT.
  34. Donald Trump Member

I appreciate your support. Send me your address and I’ll get you a box of my fabulous Nestle Troll House Cookies.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. The Internet Member

Hey OP, Mr. OpNestle, why are you sending me a PM that attempts to execute this code:

-Mod Edit Code- WTF-

36. You're also very childish.
  37. The Internet Member

I know, right? OP seems more interesting than I first thought. Screen cap of the PM.
    Screen Shot 2016-02-05 at 1.48.45 AM.png

He sent me another PM later but I deleted it without opening it. He has berzerker HTML and PHP skills and I think he wants me. I don't know why. I'm not nearly as handsome as Mr. Trump.
  38. The Internet Member

Screen Shot 2016-02-05 at 1.57.53 AM.png

Hey OP. Did you know that "Dox or GTFO" is not about dropping personal info on some target? And no, it is not a Great Time For Oranges.

ReX would understand Dox or GTFO, right?