Customize

Operation: Nashville Mayday! Post-Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuesExMachina Member

Re: Operation: Nashville Mayday! Post-Game

haha so true anon.
    me and chowder had to turn around like 4 times before we actually made it to the org XD
  2. exOT8Michael Member

Epic awesome raid u guise. The videos are fun and say a lot.
    It reminded me of the epic win spirit we saw at the beginning of Chanology.
    >9000 internets to all who went.
  3. OrignalDavid Member

it was super appreciated. i wish i could use it as an excuse, but i was just talking to the other guys, and wasnt paying attention. trudging through wet grass while dodging imaginary OSAs will do that. i love all you nashies, you were super fun.
  4. MenoBitch Member

3495877713_d67e8b4bd8_b.jpg

I hope Lil Davey got THIS AWESOME PIC with his morning coffee.
    lOVE THE ARROW IN THE STREET.
  5. exOT8Michael Member

This pic is nao a classic.
    Impressive.
  6. Anonymous Member

More pics:

347wtcm.jpg
    fcmki9.jpg
    ou2xiw.jpg
    24w50u0.jpg
    14m89hy.jpg
    2emnae1.jpg
    2py5jb5.jpg
  7. Elbynonamous Member

Awww Elby swooning Epic Ferret Guy, Jr! <33
  8. anonymous612 Member

well, I may have spent way way way too much time traveling there and back, but it was TOTALLY FUCKING WORTH IT.
  9. Elbynonamous Member

ROFL.

:x
  10. OrignalDavid Member

at least you got to yell at $cilon security in a very abrasive manner
  11. anonymous612 Member

Jealous.

We don't get to do that back home, I had pent-up RAGGING to do.
  12. AquaMan Member

Ok, I lied, moar liek tomorrow for pix and such. Crashing in the ATL so I don't, y'know, crash on the highway. Tom Cruise wouldn't be able to save me even if he was near. Fail "tech" is fail. :p

The bit about nasty weather chasing my ass all the way home ain't making me happy, either.

Of course, you ain't the one cleaning up afterward. :p

I don't mean just regular post-"shitload of near-strangers in the house" cleaning, either. I herd what u did thar.
  13. OrignalDavid Member

you are my new favorite anon (besides our gracious hosts, of course). if we were all as devoted as you, the cult would be dead.

i didnt know what to expect from my first IRL, and i was honestly afraid i was going to be let down,but anon delivered.

thanks to you and the other devoted anons who i now consider myself a member of.

now get some fucking sleep, you little SP.
  14. Elbynonamous Member

@Aquaman; The post-cleaning up wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. Was done in about 20 minutes. :)

I /did/ febreeze the hell out of "the couch" though... I herd wut they did thar, too.

Anonymous delivers. And recieves. 8D
  15. Hurley Member

I'm glad St Louis made a decent showing. I wish I could have made it, awesome raid guys!
  16. Elbynonamous Member

I heard that the whole livingroom herd wut they did thar. >__>
  17. Anonymous Member

Leave it to Anonymous to mix pleasure with business...right?
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Glad everyone was respectful and responsible to their hosts.
  18. anonymous612 Member

Well, d'awwwwh.
  19. DuesExMachina Member

CHEERS! :D
  20. OrignalDavid Member

the other room too. between costal snoring, /b/lackup snoring, the quart of redbull in my bloodstream, and the couch situation, i was a very awake anon.
  21. twistedpuppet Member

Ok, my brain hurts from hearing about what was herd on the couch. So, I'll make myself feel better by posting this:

ohfuckinternettnstyle.jpg
  22. anonski Member

Awesome job guys. I especially loved HubbardTelescope, Elby, and the Epic ATL Dude who partied with us all night. Ferret was awesome, signs were awesome. Nashfags DO IT RITE!!

Everyone who left the Cadillac Ranch early missed us getting thrown out due to Anonadmin (from the STL board) hitting on some dudes girlfriend and almost starting a riot. Twas beautiful.

Wierdness:
    Looking out the window of our hotel on Sunday morning, I saw a man and a woman, dressed in black, driving a Toyota Sequoia taking pictures of every license plate in the hotel lot. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera... just got one worthless pic on my cell as they were driving off.

I'm about 65% sure that the woman was the same chick on the cellphone in this pic:
    2wfphxz.jpg
  23. twistedpuppet Member

Hmmm, they are stepping up their stalking tactics. Can someone with a bit better resources than me look into exactly how we can use the anti-stalking laws we have here in TN against those moron scilons from out of state?
  24. Elbynonamous Member

HARTHARTHART. <33

And holy shit, license tech? D:

ENJOY YOUR C&D'S!
  25. Anonymous Member

On the bright side, the last time I read through mine, it seems they hired someone to proof read it. :) I like my bullshit to be grammatically correct.
  26. ClingingMars Member

and if my other vids got lost:

27. Elbynonamous Member

Mars, ILU for your vids. <3

Also WHERE THE FUCK ARE ADANON'S PICTURES. D:<
  28. captainslug Member

Raid was fun. Being awake for 34 hours in a row was not.

Poor TGI Fridays. They had to put up with our massive post-raid faggotry. They eventually were just cordoning us off from the other customers.
    I'm pretty sure most of us are permab& from all TGI Friday's locations from now on.
    Yes.
    MACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACKMACK
  29. Hollow Member

Cubby and I just got back. Thanks to everyone in Nashville for an excellent time and a great protest.

We'll be posting the stl pics of the raid by this weekend. I'd get on it faster, but irl stuff calls first. :p

Place made a fortune off our bar tab alone.
  30. mad kow Member

The Kow drove three hours from the deep dark jungles of Alabama. I arrived at the correct exit early enough to visit Fort Negley (being the civil war historyfag that I am) and was able to join up in front of the CC just before Noon. Anons came from every direction, joining up across the street from the Org. Eventually fifty picketers showed up, from Nashville, DC, Kansas City, CW, AL, GA, NC, and elsewhere. There was excellent BBQ, drinks, music (I want that playlist, I *LOVE* elevator music!), signs, masks, pirates, and a ferret.

Four hours we walked all four sides of the street, all four corners of the intersection. The honks were deafening, the waves and thumbs up were acknowledged, the middle fingers (at least twice) were appreciated, and the fire truck honking and blowing its siren brought the house down. Photographers everywhere. The light drizzly rain was a tad annoying. thank goodness for my big straw amish farmers hat.

At the appointed time we packed up our trash, signs, selves, ferret, and retired to an undisclosed location to recover enough for dinner. The restaurant was so well concealed that it took us several tries to locate it. When I finally walked in and joined the group I was applauded.

And so dinner was done, the check paid (I've never seen a 'service charge' before), hugged my old friends and new found friends goodbye, somehow found my way back onto the interstate for the long three hour drive home. It was okay until I hit the rain in Alabama. Good thing I got new tires on the PT Cruiser.

Old friends and new, this adventure was like a tonic for me. I haven't felt this alive in quite awhile.

And each one of you were magnificent. Including the ferret.

Mad Kow
  31. Elbynonamous Member

plox to be giving credit to Juche, who was responsible for epic BBQ, lucha, Zonker, 44, and the rest of the Nashanons. I didn't do nearly as much planning as anyone else. All I really did was get the numbers together and let some crazy people stay at my house.

Also, thank you guys for coming, and I'm glad you made it home safe. <333
  32. Elbynonamous Member

DID YOU GET MY NOTE? <3
  33. Tenebrous Member

He thanked everyone so please be to chillin'. Nashville put out an amazing spread, an assload of dedicated work, and a fine day of enturbulation so enjoy the win.

There's no need to pry defeat from the jaws of victory.

Btw, you forgot all of the coke, cp, and wanton sex.
  34. twistedpuppet Member

Win? I can haz it? >XD
  35. ClingingMars Member

you had it! :D
  36. juche Member

NEEDS MOAR PICS.
  37. MuffinKat Member

^^--THAT
  38. maxamasanon Member

Wow...i don't have a name anymore. I am merely "blackup".
  39. pwnon Member

You are nameless as always, Anon.
  40. ClingingMars Member

hahaha indeed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.