Customize

Operation: Nashville Mayday! Post-Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxamasanon Member

Re: Operation: Nashville Mayday! Post-Game

Luckily, i recorded that on camera. I wish that the guy would have come over and told us what he was doing. Then we could say that he was lying, because you know that he has no good excuse.
  2. DuesExMachina Member

was i the only one that thought the bouncer-Esq guy looked a little like tom cruise??!!
  3. ClingingMars Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEonjpFI1gA[/ame]

when it stops processing. done for the night, folks, part 3 will come tomorrow.
  4. OrignalDavid Member

fantastic.
  5. Anonymous Member

Lorelei again.

You can haz some pix.

[IMG]

View attachment 9sv7o1.jpg

23to192.jpg

32zqkgo.jpg

[IMG]

2zsbmrm.jpg

[IMG]

dxfcid.jpg

[IMG]

30ushhz.jpg

1z4g6e8.jpg

10r351c.jpg

1z6w97d.jpg

[IMG]

[IMG]

f2phrp.jpg

[IMG]

[IMG]

Sampling of pix. Wince they are, like, 1/4" by 1/4" on this tiny little thing, I hope that I squinted out some decent ones for you.
  6. DuesExMachina Member

many thanks for pix
  7. Kilia Member

Protip: to Nashville CoS.

Don't mess with my wonderful and fearless Anons!
  8. Stutroup Member

Er, not "wince;" I meant "SINCE."

:p

(Lorelei, not Stu. Too lazy to set up my own laptop with normal-sized keys. :D)
  9. DuesExMachina Member

ahhh laziness is a early sign of thetan attack.. you better watch out!
    XD
  10. Anonymous Member

What is up with that little rat like animal? Otherwise Awesome job every one!
  11. PaleRider Member

Sup guys. I'm the camera guy from the video above (the one who stayed and chatted, not the puss who ran off)! Nice to talk to some of you folks yesterday.

I'm just a Nashville citizen with an interest in all sorts of high weirdness, thats all. I'm pretty familiar with Scientology but I hadn't gotten into any good research in a couple of years so I was not aware of your guys group. Well now I am.

I was half convinced that you guys where are group of local fundamentalists/evangelicals who think everyone else who does not believe in the baby Jesus and his magical undeadening and the perfectly compiled Holy book, the talking snake and the big global animal boat ride ect. will burn in hell for eternity.

So...... when my girlfriend told me there were protesters at the Celeb center down the street I headed over with my seldom used video camera with the intention of meeting some folks and initially agreeing with them that sure CoS is indeed a stupid wacky cult but then I was going to point out that their religion isnt exactly at the height of believability either. Anyhow....

So in my video I initially said some shitty things about you guys and hopefully the magically undeadened baby Hey-sus and LRon will forgive me. It looks like the initial hostility was mutual! How funny is that? I commented on camera just as you guys were walking over that you probably thought I was with the church.

I'll attempt to get my video up tommorow. I rewatched it and I need to edit out some of my babbeling and interrupting (I was hung over as fuck from the night before and having some trouble with word recall. It was a rough one) but overall I recieved a very good distillation of the entire issue that could be useful for people less aware of this stuff.

Oh and thanks for not showing my face. I realize that the CoSs harrasement can get serious. I live down the street and I don't need CoS-tards fucking up my shit.

I need to know if I need to refrain from posting the portion of the video with the unmasked couple though I pretty sure they are fine with it since they knew I was filming the entire time.

(BTW, do you guys still think Im an undercover CoS-Douche? :confused::cool:)

Oh and the author I was trying to think of during the discussion was Mark Ebner Author of "Hollywood interrupted"

Hollywood, Interrupted: Ebner Undercover: Scientology, Spy Magazine, 1996

Im sure a lot of you guys have read that, but if you have not, you are in for a treat!

I mean if this first paragraph doesnt hook you, then you arent the fine folks I met earlier today. Check it:

I am an ex-drug addict who has solicited prostitutes in my day. I've also masturbated and inhaled at the same time, and I have been arrested more than once in my life. I dropped out of high school, and I've been under psychiatric care. Oh yeah, and I owe the IRS roughly six thousand dollars that they are well aware of.

THATS how you start off a story!

Oh, and the interview with Hubbards son was in Penthouse, not Playboy (I was right, hooray for me. I am awarded no points, and may Xenu have mercy on my soul -- er, my thetans) and it can be found here:

Penthouse Interview With L. Ron Hubbard Jr.
  12. Joe Blitz Member

Awesum Ferretpewptech.
  13. Anonymous Member

Blindlad? I was wondering who you were! Now stop posting the penthouse article. K thks
  14. PaleRider Member

Huh?:confused:
  15. Anonxmous Member

Huh?

and Lrn2closesquarebracket

EDIT: PS: I wanna have Nashville's babies...
  16. TinyDancer Member

Yeah, I didn't get it either. I love it when random folks just happen across a raid and find out what we're on about and join in and before you know it you're a bona fide social justice-toting criminal-cult-fighting Sci buster yourself!

Looking forward to your vid. sounds interesting.

Ebner posts her on rare occasions. He's a part of Scientology lore. :)
  17. Adanon Member

Oh lawd was dat sum epic raid!

Will work on pics tomorrow

I Sleep now, dreaming of awesome BBQ!

Thanks Nashville!

3495877713_d67e8b4bd8_b.jpg
  18. TinyDancer Member

A thing of beauty.

19. Anonymous Member

Epic win in so many ways. So, sorry I missed it. You guize are awesome!
  20. attackgypsy Member

I'm just waiting for the day that one of these security guards try this on someone who has some serious martial arts training.

On that day, the lulz will be epic.
  21. Anonymous Member

One of my favorite raid moments.... Zonker gets a phone call, anon says cameras taking pictures of the cars don't drive by the org. So Zonker (not in mask) takes the back way, see a few anons walking away from the org. Zonker figures out of towners may be lost, pulls over, says what are you guys doing org is that way? Anons in masks look at Zonker like she's crazy. Zonker figures they know what they're doing, drives on. Just as Zonker rounds the corner she sees anon parade, stops, asks about lost anons. Zonker decides to got back.

Zonker pulls up next to anons who have now turned and are going toward the org, says "Hi! I'm Zonker, get in." Anons fill Zonkers car, make Zonker very happy.

Nice to meet you! Ya'll come back now, ya hear!
  22. ravenanon Member

thanks for the good times...more later going back to bed...........
  23. Anonymous Member

Thank you all for coming! Can't wait to do it again in one of your fair cities. It was no imposition at all. After last weeks show of power by the cult Anons delivered with their own.

I did get the ferret food and my babies are sniffing it now, oops, make that hiding it now. They like! Thank you all!
  24. Anon1720 Member

Awesome job everyone. For every Anon that falls, 42 will take his place.

(cute Ferret - tips hat to original Ferret. RIP)
  25. TypingChimp Member

I wish I could have been there. I saw earlier in this thread that money was given to assist with 44's legal defense. How can we contribute if we are unable to be in Nash?
  26. never Member

I did! I'll post pics once I get back to KC XD
  27. Elbynonamous Member

We'll get a paypal set up and give the info to anyone that wishes to contribute.

The overwhelming generosity of Anonymous yesterday made me overwhelmingly happy inmahpanties. <3 You guys are amazing, and yesterday was PHENOMENAL.

Thank you all for the awesome turnout, and for being amazing. <3

Adanon, I can't wait to see your pictures!!!

/grabseveryone'sboobs.
  28. AquaMan Member

pix or it didn't happen

j/k

Had a blast, at and after the raid. pix, moar words, and maybe vidz coming soonish, like after I get home tonight and get on a non-toy 'puter. Netbook keyboards suck much cock. :p

(but luv Stu anyway, in platonic sense <3 )
  29. Anonymous Member

For the next epic raid.... Enough bologna for all!

18128.jpg

/r/shoop of DM head on boloney man?
  30. Avery1 Member

Great work Anons. This thread is full of win.
  31. FreakE420 Member

18128.jpg
  32. TinyDancer Member

Freake, you never fail to deliver the (small)goods. :)
  33. FreakE420 Member

SMALL? dont make me shoop you again!
  34. Anonymous Member

Freak, I think I love you.
  35. Elbynonamous Member

At home now. I cleaned my apartment back up, which wasn't NEARLY as trashed as I expected, thank god. D: Now I'm resting and rehydrating, and my belly is yelling at me because of all the alcohol I consumed in the last few days.

I'm also wearing my new pretty Asbestos Awareness bracelet... didn't Captain Slug give it to me...? Someone from DC. I think it was Sluggy. Mackmackmackmack. <3

You guys are the shit. This was a blast.
  36. TinyDancer Member

I'm sorry, Freake. You deliver the mammoth goods every time. Honest.

37. xenubarb Member

Do that, AND THE TERRORISTS WIN!
  38. CoastalAnon Member

So Six and I meet up with others in the G-bro-rough and rode through the lovely state of Tennessee to partake in the joy that is Elby and 44 and assorted etc. Elby has terrific taste in all things tinctured with grainness btw. And her voice, well angels need to take lessons from her, she is indeed that awesome. And 44, of course, is made of energetic, happy coolness.
    So we get spotted by OSA as we park, and have to send one of our unknowns by a different route to get to the org. I worry, yet person arrives safely. If I did not worry, would safely still happen? Unsure, will continue to worry. Which caused some of the lostness that was fixed by Zonk. Love you!

Lulz were had by all, truth was spread in epic amounts and it was all for great justice.

POINTS TO PONDER
    1)The Turnoff to Adventure Science Center ('the real science', as some remarked) is right by the org. SO that means LOTS OF FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN drive by. I positioned myself with the 'This cult's private navy forces abortions' sign as a) this IS the South and b) people who have children generally did not abort them, or at least made a choice about it one way or another. Total shock for some 'wogs' to read it. Anytime they looked me in the eye i either nodded or spoke briefly with them while they were stopped. THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO VOICE THAT PARTICULAR TRUTH. Why? This is the South. The conservative Bible-Belt South. Where people's being forced or pressured to have abortions does not go down well AT ALL. Why do you think the CULT is where it is, eh? More 2nd dynamic to pull from! Let's tell the truth and inoculate Nashville from Hub flu.
    2) Do NOT hang signs on others' property without their permission. Especially those who have to work across the street from the org when we are not there. The owners WILL hear about that, and that may be why the owner drove up quite angrily, when his business was closed, to demand it be taken down.
    3) Do not mix business with pleasure. Protesting is business. Other things are pleasure. Those of you who were spoken to will know what I mean. And you are always loved, regardless.
    4) Be prepared to speak with people. They WANT TO KNOW if they stop, and most are happy to take a flyer, or they'll at least use horntech to enturbulate the free-floating BT's away. So it works for everybody's benefit!
    5) BE in this for the long haul. This cult is run by people who are CUNNING, CRUEL, and DESPERATE, yet PATIENT. They wore down the IRS. The old aphorism 'Age and treachery will always defeat youth and zeal' IS YOUR R-FACTOR.

OrignalDave, I left my coffee in your car. You are also indeed made of awesome, the owner of the true tackletech which the cult erroneously used (as you explained to me) to their eventual complete utter demise and failure.

I has Acid Jazz loopness here: What Are Your Crimes?. Sounds good on your headphones or in your car. And if you still need to wind down, try After The Fighting Is Done, which will de-enturbulate your theta and has been proven to run out radiation.

Is that all? Oh, yes:
    Nova, please do not grab my titties while pictures are being taken. Or feel up my butt in an attempt to make up for being rude, or introduce yourself. 'Sorry' and "hello' still work for most other people just fine, and I'm sure a good speech therapist can teach you to pronounce them.
  39. OrignalDavid Member

my most embarrassing moment is also your favorite. there is a moral in that somewhere.
    thanks for the ride, i got my scout group lost, and anon delivered, as always.
  40. Anonymous Member

I have never come in that back way before, so I wasn't sure that you were lost, which explains why I came back for you. Had I know for certain, would've picked you up sooner! Nashville's alley's and one way streets can make for some interesting driving, even when you're from here!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.