Customize

Operation Israel

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Brilliant, you bring hope to many !
    please !
    This message by please ! has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

In a new high of non-ignorant non-retardation, Anonymous speaks for Hamas.

What is the plan? Lets help the Islamists!
  4. Anonymous Member

A Few Forgotten Facts

Anonymous.jpg

1. Israel became a nation in 1312 BCE, two thousand years before the rise of Islam.

2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.

3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 BCE, the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.

4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 CE lasted no more than 22 years.

5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.

6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.

7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.

8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.

9. In 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.

10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution, and slaughter.

11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be the same.

12. Arab refugees were intentionally not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own people's lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.

13. The Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended itself each time and won.

14. The PLO's Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them.

15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.

16. The UN Record on Israel and the Arabs: of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.

17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.

18. The UN was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.

19. The UN was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.

20. The UN was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like a policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Thank you, FACTS. :)
  7. Anonymous Member

All great points, except #8. Sure, Muslims face Mecca, and not Jerusalem. But #8 only holds true when Muslims are somewhere between Jerusalem and Mecca, right?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Jews, Polytheists, Christians and atheists were in Arabia and Mecca itself long before Muhammad turned up, of course.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Some of the more embarrassing Anon ops
    - in solidarity with the Islamists against the Burmese
    - in solidarity with the Islamists against the Israelis
    - in solidarity with the Islamists against the French
    - in solidarity with the Islamists against the secularist Syrians
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

fify. Anyone can say that they are Anonymous.
  11. DOX or STFU.

Also: this is not about one religion versus the other. This is about stolen land. Wordclear: thief.
  12. Anonymous Member

It so completely is about religion. If Palestinians and Jews had the same religion, or no religion, there would be no conflict.
  13. No, it's about Zionism and the Jews being the Master Race.

According to the Babylonian Talmud, which is more revered than the Torah among the rabbinical class, the only true humans are the Jews, and and all others are inferior and fair game for whatever.

Don't believe me, though, research it for yourself.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

Oh hai hater. Here's some Extremist views - What do you think of the Christian belief that anyone who does not believe in Jesus is going to hell and the Book of Revelations? (you probably think that is true. can you prove the validity of such a belief? do you think that that is a current and modern mainstream view?)
    What do you think of the Muslim belief that anyone who is not a follower of Mohammed is equivalent to a pig and a dog and should be forcibly converted by the sword?
    (I find it offensive that you would call yourself "Chaotic Neutral".)
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

Here is your dox: You are a moron. Re-read what was posted above for your dox.
    There are so many anti-semitic people here it is sad.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I reserve my hatred for ignorami such as yourself.

Religion is for assholes who need to be told how to live. Fairy tales are for little kids.

Look at all the fucks I give over how butthurt you are.
  18. O hai, Dershowitz.

Arabs are also a Semitic people. Using your elevated sense of "logic", this makes "Jews" (mostly Khazar-converts) also anti-Semitic.

Those who despise crimes against humanity aren't looking to see how supposedly holy and innocent the criminals are. If the Palestinians were doing it to the "Israelis", right would still be right.

As it is: the foreigners came in and stole most of the land Palestine from its legal and rightful owners. We all saw them do it.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Why don't you ask the mods here what they think?
    They are in this thread.
  20. What makes a mod any kind of authority on this subject?

Stoned posting, brah?
  21. Anonymous Member

"The Jews were the very first religion to require literacy as part of their faith. Every Jewish child, by the age of thirteen, had to stand up in a church and prove that he could read and write - he had to recite the Torah. And due to that stunning achievement, Jews had public, universal education, millenniums before the rest of the world did.

It’s no wonder that the Jews became the postmen of the middle-east, or the people that kept tax records of debt, and during the great crusades, when they wanted to wipe out the debt of the crusaders, they simply killed the Jewish Bookkeepers. And that was an acceptable way of doing business.

So, I think that the fat, happy, lazy christian populations, feared the hard-working Jewish populations, in their midst.

These people were multilingual, strict adherence of a faith, and highly intelligent advocates of international commerce. They were a small group to be feared."

The Secret War Against the Jews: How Western Espionage Betrayed The Jewish People

by John Loftus, Mark Aarons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Loftus
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

@ "A few forgotten facts"
    Well, it seems you forgot some more facts.
    Your selection suggests Israel has the right to not only keep the land taken from Arabs during the "Alijot" / jewish immigration waves between 1882 and 1938 but also to act in our days in a manner that would not be acceptable for any democratic state.
    Destroying arab living possibilities and taking land is still going on, legitimated by your "20 facts" in the view of religious extremists and settlers. There are modern and real democratic people in Israel and in the IDF how see the injustice.
    I know some of them in person. And I know what Israel does is a shame, sometimes against human rights.
    You know these other facts you forgot intentionally. Fortunately, the internet does not forget and you extremists are doomed as well as Scientology is.
    I pray for the day, when practizing religion openly and misusing it for establishing power, killing people, stealing land and goods is forbidden on this planet.
  23. Anonymous Member

Everything you wrote made sense up until this. Are you really suggesting that religion should be banned by law?
  24. Anonymous Member

those are too Books. i live no by the book! i live by my heart. we are free here. we got freedom of speech we got the freedom of media and move. All you can see is a nice edited graphics from the media and other pro-Terrorist organization.(i will not call that Pro-Palestinians because im sure that more then a half of Palestine hate hamas as i do)
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

http://patdollard.com/2013/04/jordan-arrests-anti-israel-hackers/
  26. Anonymous Member

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/04/update-opisrael-hacker-war-mostly-failing/
    with thanks to jester.
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

I found all of this to be terribly disturbing, but I suppose that people who know much more than I do are aware of what is going on.
    Back to having a peaceful day. Bye bye.
  31. Anonymous Member

No hands are clean in that conflict, not Israels, not Hamas/PLOs, not the Western powers and not those of the former Eastern Block. While there are plenty of losers, Israel seem so far to have come out somewhat ahead. It is human nature to root for the underdog, even if it is smelly and has fleas.
  32. Anonymous Member

As long as you practice it inside your home or religious building of choice - no.
    Outside these areas: Yes.
    Humans need no religion but reasonable laws made by humans to enable peaceful interaction and to have their individual concept of god.
    Religion is made by humans for humans to control humans - not by god.
    If there is god, it is able to contact every human and give him/her the truth, if necessary before the point of death.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

I don't understand why so many of you supporting the attack on Israel? Israeli will never attack Palestinian, but if you get into the arab settlements we will need to rescue you be armor. is it right? nop! i support the peace because common we can do much more together then spent milliards of dollars on protection. they will never understand it, Mohamed told them to kill me so they will do so!
    • Like Like x 1
  34. אין לי מה לעשות עם החרא אנונימי
    אשר טפלו המניפולטורים
    פעולה זו היא שישראל עושה כדי לסייע כל אשר בתמיכה פרו הפלסטינית ומוסלמית הקיצונית ביותר
    ברכות לאידיוטים שנפרצו אתרים של ארגונים לוחמים סרטן בילדות
    פריצת מספרה .... כיסוי ראש המוסד?
    אתה אינו אלא עלוב!
  35. I only have a vague idea of what you said (thanks google translate), but I think you are dismissing anonymous.

Like someone said, anyone can claim to be anonymous, which is basically the only qualification.

Anonymous is like soylent green - it's people.

Some people are sort of 'insincere' anonymous but, at least in my mind, the 'genuine' anonymous share a belief in the freedom to think, the freedom to form opinions. That sort of anonymous has nothing to do with militant Islamism.
  36. http://dailycurrant.com/2013/04/04/ahmajinedad-blames-jews-erectile-dysfunction/ first zionist strike back
    wicked and vicious
  37. Oh hai, sayan.
  38. Anonymous Member

Dude, a legend is a mix of myth and history.