Customize

Operation Grinstead - IAS 27th Anniversary Raid, St.Hill. Post Game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Sponge, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Sponge Member

Operation Grinstead - IAS 27th Anniversary Raid, St.Hill. Post Game
    Friday 14th Oct 2011

Hartley Patterson's report crossposted from OCMB:-
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=410629#p410629

• Like Like x 11
  2. Anonymous Member

Well done - excellent work
  3. VWD Hartley & Co.

Cheers for the crosspost, Sponge
  4. Axiom142 Member

So, I just happened to be passing St Hill yesterday evening, and as chance would have it, they were having the annual IAS shindig.:)

In typical cult fashion, they think that they can direct a number of cameras upon anyone protesting or even passing, but they don’t like it when you return the compliment.

As a result, I had this little encounter:

As you can plainly hear, I do get a bit excited (this is why I don’t like listening to my own voice). But it my defence, I had just had someone attempt to steal my brand new £300 camera and the adrenaline was pumping. I’ll try not to sound like such a dork next time.

To be fair, the 1st (shorter) guy did tell the 2nd one to give my camera back. He obviously has a bit more sense and realised that robbery wouldn’t be a good idea. But, it shows that there are Scientology staff members who are prepared to break the law if they think that they can get away with it.

Axiom142
    • Like Like x 18
  5. RolandRB Member

"wog law" doesn't count.
  6. Half-time refreshment break.

Baby Dave must have lit a fire under OSA after last night, because we've had one suspected clam use a baby as a human shield while attacking Jens, and another define RonBot give me a copy of TWTH... Delivered out of a car window, nearly hitting a police officer
    • Like Like x 7
  7. amaX Member

Damn. I jumped away from the screen that was so sudden and violent. You didn't sound like a dork. I hope you weren't hurt.

Every protester needs to be careful out there.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. amaX Member

Was the Ronbot arrested for littering? Please be careful out there. <3
  9. Drive-by littering, no way to catch 'em, sadly.

Although I had fun explaining to the police about Fair Game in action; I'd already told them about other examples of harassment, and when they saw it, I just said "see what I mean?"
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 19
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Sponge Member

Crossposted from OCMB:, Tamasin-SP's report (I'm assuming this was friday)....

12. Sponge Member

:eek:
    Do elaborate
  13. LocalSP Member

^^^THIS^^^
  14. Randomer with baby, who had previously made death threats against Anon. Shoved aforementioned baby at Jens, then claimed he'd hit the baby. Lots of witnesses that it was other guy's fault.

We don't know for sure he was a clam, but it sure seems likely.
  15. Anonymous Member

I bet he raped it.

ARC love,
    Jenna Elfman.
  16. Anonymous Member

If anyone's raping kids, that'd be the cultie Babydaddy.

Like Wally Hanks, OT8 and pedo.

Or the Aussie Scilon whose child sex abuse was covered up by Freedom Medal winner Janice Eastgate Meyer.
  17. Anonymous Member

Speaking of raping babies, that ugly nasal voice security clam looks a lot like that oddball pedophile from a few years back.

4112010112714pm.jpg

Can anyone else recall the little bug eyed freak I mean??

We all know that pedophiles thrive in the cult of $cientology, and head of the front group CCHR Jan Meyer is still awaiting trial for covering up child rape.

He has the same look. Thyroid problems?? Either way, butt ugly.
  18. jensting Member

Right, back on the 'net!

pics starting at http://www.flickr.com/photos/jensting/6247377326/in/photostream . No good ones, sorry, busy getting my phone grabbed :(

An randomer stormed over, right after we had started letting lose with Rick Astley and shouted that we had to stop the music, that we were waking his baby and that he "would fucking kill you" (directed at another protester) if we didn't turn the sound down.

This was at 12:20 - ish on a busy day in the middle of the high street. You could hear the musc, but inside a car, say, it could have been less loud than the car stereo.

Especially if the car was parked 50m - ish away, as his car was. He - the randomer - went back to the car, took a child out, picked it up and walked back to us. I had started videoing with my phone, since this had all the hallmarks of a Bad Situation. The randomer stormed right up to me, stopped close up, grabbed my phone and yelled at the top of his lungs "YOU KICKED MY BABY!" and threw my poor old phone into the far of two lanes of busy traffic. He then pulled back (as did I) while he was interacting with the general populace (who were going WTF!); I was encouraging the protesters to ring the police. One minute ago.

The police got there. By that time, the randomer had left(!), gone back past where his car was. We explained the situation to the police, a police man and I went in search of the car and were directed to the correct one by a member of the public who had seen the whole thing and gave a statement to the policeman. I then went with the police to the station.

On the way to the station, the best thing happened: The police men got a radio call and turned around, ending up driving after the randomer with the sirens blaring, pulling him over and having a chat after which one policeman drove back to the station with me and the other in the randomer's car with the randomer, the baby and someone else (who had been in the car, on the mobile phone - not driving). This was barely a chase, the siren only had to be used to make a couple of extra overtaking manoeuvres and the randomer was driving along quietly.

That said, being in a police car, sirens blaring driving after the guy who just tried to take a swing at me, that was excellent!

It almost made up for the sick feeling at the bottom of my stomach at the thought that someone would complain about noise (hmm, well, OK), go get a baby, walk back with that baby and get VERY CONFRONTATIONAL while holding that baby. And then walk away.

More news as the police get back to me. Needlessly to say, I'm pressing criminal charges as much as I can.

A clam with a baby sent our friend Nono the clown to hospital for a fortnight when he and three of his clam friend pushed Nono to the ground and kicked him in the head. (The clam deposited his child in the bOrg and came back out with three clam friends before viciously attacking Nono.)

Ah, well, the mobile phone survived (a Samsung Nexus S, I'm not affiliated with Samsung, but I'm now a customer who is somewhat more impressed with the solidity of the product)

I know what it is with East Grinstead. It's the same stuff that happened years ago, http://www.tingleff.org/jensting/duke_tour/muslinger/egrinstead9805_b.html half way down.

tl;dr Always have several video cameras running. Do not break this rule. Look at San Fran raids to see how it's done. This time, we failed to have redundant cameras, and we were lucky that my one video camera did not in fact get broken.

The clams were snappy at St Hill this year (see earlier report), you know where to be next year!

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 12
  19. Quentinanon Member

"Never fear to hurt another in a just cause."
    "The greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics."
    - L. Ron Hubbard
  20. Anonymous Member

Unfortunately I managed to miss all this. By the time I arrived there was a solitary clam standing beside an A4 flier taped to railings with stickers.

It was OK though I was assured that anonymous would be arrested for fly posting?

So dumbfounded by my first meeting with a clam I completely failed to ask him what Xenu was all about.

(P.S. I was incognito soI have no idea if he knew I was anon. Though I guess he might now.
  21. Axiom142 Member

Damn right! You’d never catch me going into a dodgy situation with only one video camera!

Oh wait –

Seriously though, you can’t have too many cameras going. As we’ve seen, things can get nasty very quickly and although video isn’t necessary to get a conviction it can make things a lot easier. Also, useful when the cult baww about being victimised and you can show exactly what did happen.

Did anyone actually get a pic of the thug with the baby? Sounds like a psycho, but I wouldn’t jump to any conclusions about them being a clam.

Axiom142
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Short guy to grabby guy, "You're stuck in an electronic incident!"

Grabby guy, "derp."

Good job out there. Stay safe, clams are getting more out of control every day.
    • Like Like x 5
  23. As you can see I have changed my profile pic accordingly trollolloll
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

I wuv you guys
  25. enthaeon Member

I'm taking lessons, fags! Well done! Stay safe!
  26. batgrl22--feat-prf-1253915540.jpg

130199423222.jpg
  27. Anyway, time for SRS BSNS! (yes, so SRS that it gets it's own exclamation mark) We've had TWTH-drive-by's and baby assaults, what's in store for next month?
  28. The usual.

Trolling, music, drinks, raep.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. FIFY.
  30. afternon Member

Wow!
    I miss one IAS raid and miss all this drama?!

Damn, ever since Mark Bunker got followed and stalked by bug eyed zombie clams I've wanted to have the full clamfail confront experience and I miss this golden opportunity! I'm guessing slappy Miscavige has been extra slappy recently and is in major meltdown- ordering some of the least stable and sane clams to attack those powerful SPs, using a baby as a sheild seems low even for OSA, but not overly surprising.

Good work Jensting in getting the police after this baby bashing clam- I hope that not only do you press charges but ensure this makes headline news.
    Axiom- similarly, well done in not retaliating when heavily provoked/ attacked. Though going alone into the vipers nest is a little risky/ exciting/dangerous.

When's the next big scilon event at Saint Hill....I really want to make it next time?!
    • Like Like x 1
  31. To be fair, we don't know for sure that the Mad Dad is actually a Scilon. He probably is, that sort of mania is classic clam, but we don't know for sure.
  32. Oh....
    So 27th was not the date of the raid!?!

Awwwww. & I was sat around doing very little this weekend too.
  33. Would have been fun to have you.
  34. Sponge Member

Another clip from Axiom142

• Like Like x 3
  35. jensting Member

I'm glad I got new contact lenses with a better fit so that when I roll my eyes as hard as THIS^^^ made me roll them they don't pop out (they did once, kind of hilarious - after a while).

Best Regards

Jens
  36. garlic Member

I missed it due to faggotry and hospital but i'm out again, looks like you guys did well! Shame to have missed it.
  37. I missed you garlic...
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Lol, nothing like a good debate with some drunkard going "Iz youu anonzymous? youza hackers aint ya!" what a brain dead bastard, then that lovely italian scilon couple who looked at our signs and went "ahaha you are nothing, go home!" But on a lighter note, met a nice old irish lady with some good opinions on Scientology. Fun Raid Though.
    • Like Like x 1