Customize

Operation: Gang bang Austin

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by AUSTINANONYMOUSnetwork, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anon2771 Member

Re: Operation: Gang bang Austin

Well, I'm definitely coming. I got a feelin' a storm is a brewin' and hopefully not the actual rain type, though I WILL PROTEST EVEN THEN. Nostrils full of water too as long as me and my sign is visible or flyers be possible to hand out. Should we gather at the fountain across the street or just kind of come out of bushes upon CoS like we have been doing lately?
  2. Black Moriah Member

I say on our normal side. If we, by some miracle, overflow the side of the cult, we can move across. This will be fun, and I will be there.
  3. Re: Operation: Gang bang Austin

I may or may not be at Austin's raid. I plan on heading to Houston... AND THEN PISSING OFF CATHY IN THE EVENING, LULZ
  4. histohoney Member

looks like this old girl will be at her first protest since the 70's. Be kind, I am VERY rusty. Oh My 70+ mom asked what I was going to Austin for, when I told her she said, "Good! Sic-um."
  5. Re: Operation: Gang bang Austin

it looks like Houston is going to have a big turn out..........i plan on pissing off cathy until about 4......if i dont see you have many lulz Jack
  6. Re: Operation: Gang bang Austin

that's Epic
    im hype for tomorrow
    i think we will have a good turn out
  7. none given Member

Dox?

srs
  8. Re: Operation: Gang bang Austin

Study skills class linked to Scientology
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...-news-applied-scholastics-louisiana-yt-15202/

Just a couple of links referencing it. A lot of my family lives in Baton Rouge and I've been hearing shit from my Aunts and Uncles about Applied Scholastics in the schools in Baton Rouge.

I didn't know the connection back then, after Katrina, but when I found out that it was a Scientology front group I called them all and told them all about it. They weren't too pleased.
  9. Re: Operation: Gang bang Austin

Super psyched for tomorrow!
  10. Skeptic1337 Member

Good luck guys, nice work on reviving houston.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.