Customize

Operation Facebook

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by LanonFranon, Oct 6, 2011.

1. LanonFranon Member

I started hearing things about operation facebook july/august this year, and i was instantly intrigued. The motive is good, but when it came to the operation itself and how some one is handeling it, well lets just say that i slightly disagree with how they are going to end this. I dont think its the appropriate solution. It must be other ways to stop facebooks info selling etc. and one of the things i was thinking of was that i think it might break quite a few laws regarding the privacy of minors if they some how were distrubuting or leaking info on them. I also think handing out flyers etc. would be MUCH better than breaking the law ourselves.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

3. LanonFranon Member

I am aware of the fact that it was another group. I just shared my thoughts about facebook and that hacker protest.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. kittypark Member

I dont know why but i keep lol'ing whenever I see this
  5. veravendetter Member

I kind of agree OP. The motive and info to be highlighted at inception was laudable, but since the beginning it seems to have lost focus and adopted much fail-strategy. Think I'd rather watch the fireworks IRL that night.
  6. LanonFranon Member

I'll be the one setting fire to my house, anyone mind bringing some mashmallows?
  7. LanonFranon Member

Explain?
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

9. LanonFranon Member