Customize

Operation: Don't Taze me bro! Atlanta Feb 2009

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by someguynameddavid, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Operation: Don't Taze me bro! Atlanta Feb 2009

Just throwing out ideas here. As its the anniv of the first Atl protest which had the large group of police attending, maybe we can come up with something lulzy along this line. Hell, have we decided on a date yet?
  2. Re: Operation: Don't Taze me bro! Atlanta Feb 2009

Truly, a noble ferret.:(
  3. TheBitch Member

Re: Operation: Don't Taze me bro! Atlanta Feb 2009

It's a shame there's no budget to hire stormtroopers of your own to stand on your side of the street behind you facing off $cilontololligy building. Heh, off duty cops are "security" mercenaries for hire. Who knows, they might give you a discount for irony.
  4. Re: Operation: Don't Taze me bro! Atlanta Feb 2009

THAT would be a very interesting scenario. Oh the mental picture it paints! I can visualize the tele conversation now. Hello. I would like to hire 10 off duty police officers from your department for security at our event. Oh! by the way. On duty police will be present across the street. Lol, yes the irony!
  5. Lorelei Member

Operation Love Bomb!

YES!
  6. Lorelei Member

Why are you so fickle and untrue, WWP server of fail?

Double posted AGAIN, giving me the psoriasis of heartbreak (or something).

Anyway, time to bring flowers for the victims, caek and candy for the Anons and po-po, lurve ballads ('cause we will NEVAR let U down), etc.

RELEASE THE [strike]DOGS OF WAR[/strike] INTERNET LUV MACHINE!

So who is going to brave the frigid air to show up in a diaper and wings as Cupid? LOL
  7. Afromus Prime Member

The 501'st Legion. There you sum stormtroopers.
  8. LolitaTrap Member

WHAT DAY IS THIS SHIT
  9. ethercat Member

We're voting on atlanon.ning.com; votes seem to be leaning toward Feb. 14, Valentine's Day. Come on over and put your vote in. We missed you January 17. We want you there!
  10. Vir Member

Anonymous hiring rentacops? More likely than you think:

108ilqd.jpg
    Anon's security guard on the left. CoS's on the right. Both are hired in from competing guard companies, so he's not a Sea Org illegal. The guard they usually hire is a bit unsuitable, but might have been on vacation - this one was acting professionally. Anon's guard was also good, and at most I think we had three or four guards from that guard company keeping watch for us - they were waiting in case one of their store clients or plainclothes guards in the area called in a problem.

Reason for hiring guard: Mostly for the lulz, but also because we have *too* much foot traffic there, with prostitutes and beggars.
    Oslo - Why We Protest | Activism Forum

Also hired by anons for other anti-CoS events around the world: Double decker bus, airplane, helicopter, hotel ballroom in same hotel as Scientology, etc

The lulz-factor of hiring your own riot police is worth it, if you have money to spend. It would make for incredibly hilarious BEFORE-AFTER photos for 2008.

As mentioned before: Cosplay is fine too, but this being Georgia you can't hide your faces, which rules out most Star Wars storm trooper cosplay. Starship Troopers is fine too.
  11. P149U3 Member

<<<<<< 501st Member here
  12. ravenanon Member

V for Valentine
  13. Tommy Davis Member

Don't audit me bro!
    Don't audit me bro!
    I didn't do anything!
    OWWWWWWWWW
    OWWWWWWWWWW
    AHHHHHHHHH
    OW OW OW OW OW

Let me go...
  14. Lorelei Member

One of the bonuses of a "positivity and LUV" raid is that it makes the Scilons look even more unreasonable and ridiculous if they BAAAWWW about a bunch of Anons trying to give them Valentine gifts.

On the surface, not very FEARED FINAL BOSS OF INTERNETZ. In practice, it is bound to annoy and be harder to complain about than any brazen tough-Anon machismo and certain chan memes.

That, in and of itself, makes me laugh my pants off.

"OFFICER! OFFICER! THOSE EVIL, VIOLENT, MEAN ANONYMOUS INTARWEEBZ TERRORISTS GAVE US VALENTINES WITH MUDKIPS AND RICK ASTLEY'S FACE ON THEM AND SOME FLOWERS AND CANDY AND BALLOONS AND TOLD US THEY CARED ABOUT OUR WELL-BEING! BAAAAAW! WE'RE SO SCARED! BAAAWWW!!"

(lulz)

OK, maybe it is just me. I do think this approach will work better in high-Scilon-traffic areas, where handlers come out to play.

One consideration, ANONS: V-Day is the busiest day (or one of, besides Mother's Day) for restaurant dining. We need to factor in this data if/when we decide to go pick up some delicious burgers at Fuddrucker's again afterwards, like last time and the time before. ;) :p
  15. Re: Operation: Don't Taze me bro! Atlanta Feb 2009

I actually was entirely unaware that Co$ was in Atlanta.
  16. ethercat Member

17. Pacifist Member

I thought this was the original humour of the hug raids, though a bunch of both moralfags and lulzfags took it too seriously, missing the joke.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.