Customize

Open Invite to Las Vegas Strip Raid and Ideal Org Opening

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by avbb, Jan 15, 2010.

1. lokimotion Member

Re: Open Invite to Las Vegas Strip Raid and Ideal Org Opening

Pics from Las Vegas opening via reddit.
  2. Anonymous Member

Well, there is one pic showing about 40 of them stuck standing around in some reception. Maybe the bus with the other 1460 had a flat tire on it's way down from Quebec City.
  3. Lady Kross Member

Why am I not surprised to learn that a sleezeball like Oscar Goodman would be present?
    Old ass mafia lawyer as mayor was never a good choice to begin with. He's done nil good for Vegas since he got into office.

Obviously no one seems to see a correlation between the attendees and the fact that the church is nothing but an overblown corrupt business practice.

Ah well. At least we're gradually taking the wind out of their sails.
  4. Optimisticate Member

One article (PR puff piece, not a real article) said 1500 scilons and their guests. So if everyone brought one person (or dog dressed in navy blues), there would have been at least 3000 people there. Maybe with some coercion we could find out something from vegas fags?
  5. Anonymous Member

That might be how they hope you read it, but it really just says that there were a total of 1500 people there, which were Scientologists and their guests. Scientology often lies about the number of people who actually show up, so we need more photos to check if their crowd size checks out.
  6. Anonymous Member

faggotry is the cancer that is killing chanology

prove me wrong
  7. Optimisticate Member

I always take along me, myself, and I, so there's always 3 of me :)
  8. Anonymous Member

PIX OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
  9. Anonymous Member

THIS^^^^^
  10. Anon123456 Member

11. avbb Member

For your reading pleasure

Las Vegas Anonymous - Religious Freedom Watch Forum

Hi Patty! Sure was funny hearing you lie about being from LA and not even knowing your name. I bet you guys were so cold and wet. Most of those attending didn't even know how to dress for the weather. Tell bushy eyebrows guy "Hello" for us and that he made a terrific balloon-holder even if he couldn't get then to stay up, I'm sure his presence was needed.

I wonder how much DM spent just on P.I.'s alone, let see, three of then in separate vehicles were chasing cameranonymous for over 4 hours and then sat outside his residence another 5 hours, Then several other PI's chased other Anons attempting to follow them home. These PI's were even running red lights and putting the lives of innocent people in danger just to satisfy your greedy little leader.

Remember Patty, who's awesome? YOU'RE awesome, and Las Vegas Anonymous will keep right on informing county officials, and the public just how awesome you and your cult are!
  12. sock Member

I assume you're responding to this. Nice that Patty gave you a shout out.

rfw.png.gif

Also did Vegas take any pictures or video of this thing whatsoever?
  13. Anonymous Member

Yes, but they refuse to post them.
    Nothing of any real value was lost.
  14. the anti Member

I like how she's blaming an entire professional field for all the wrongs in the world, cults sure do like there conspiracy theories that make no sense don't they?

no science is perfect, thats why you must test and do more research on the subject. yet its amazing how hubbard was the one that figured the cure all for everything, and that his work is the only thing that applies after all these years
  15. Lady Kross Member

*reads teh Patty Post*

*laughs hysterically*

Oh man, what a laugh....

Incidentally, the "tall blond holding the flag" was yours truly.

And what I said was NOT that "you just keep going to doctor after doctor until they get it right". What I said was that some doctors don't always do proper diagnosis, but they are not all like that. Proper diagnosis and proper medication in the proper dosage can solve the problem. However, if uncertain, it's best to seek a second opinion.
    I also said that Psychology, like everything else, has both a good side and a bad side. It's not entirely good, but it's not an absolute evil, either. Scientology sees Psychology and Psychiatry as "the ultimate evil", which it is not. There are a number of areas that need improvement, as is the case with many medical practices, but it has also done a world of good.

I, myself, benefited from psychiatric help in my youth and even took medication that helped me. Granted, I grew an immunity to it and no longer need it, but that is besides the point. I also had a friend in high school who suffered an extreme form of depression as well as a cognitive disorder for which she needed medication. Without them, she couldn't function normally. And I thank GOD she had them.

Before this gets TL;DR, let me just say that ANY medical practice has room for improvement, but is not inherently a "complete evil".

And thank you, Patty, for showing us how you once again enjoy twisting the words of others to serve your needs. Bravo!
  16. avbb Member

When Vegasfags raided Big Blue last year we couldn't get Patty to even open her mouth. Drove all that way just to experience these so-called bullbaiters. What a joke they are! There's no mistaking that brainwashed mentality in her posts, huh, Lady Kross!
  17. Anonymous Member

Go on....
  18. Anonymous Member

19. peterstorm Member

20. Sponge Member

cashregistercos.jpg

zlf80l.jpg
  21. Optimisticate Member

Baca balls.... have deflated? Have been restrained?

I sincerely hope he hasn't been neutered.
  22. Anonymous Member

I think I threw up in my mouth a bit.

Even if Vegas is pissy at the mods, it would be good to see some pics or vids, that a protest actually occurred to contrast all this cult pablum.
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Optimisticate Member

Correct. He was looking for info, I saw his post in yet another thread here somewhere. But he wasn't at the "grand" opening.... they sent someone to stroke Tommy. Or at least stroke his ego. Uninformed media is a Bad Thing. Conned media is even worse. If they're glossing over a cult posing as a church, who knows what else they are glossing over as well. It's a shame that someone that has experience reporting on scientology was not sent to do the report or that the station and politicos didn't utilize the simplest of all research tools: a friggin search engine.
  25. avbb Member

THIS ^^^^ is why the media does NOT get involved here in Vegas. They want to world to think we have no crime or wack-o cults, in spite of the highly colorful past of Nevada, Las Vegas protects it's image! Go figure. Nathan will have a difficult time if not impossible to actually report how evil and insidious Scientology is!
  26. CantPickaName Member

If true...Interesting he got an offer to work there and leave a place he was allowed to report on the cult

tinfoil off now
  27. avbb Member

Operation snow white ring a bell? Many people here never heard of it, that is including current city officials, cops and reporters. I have lived in Vegas over 30 years and watching the cult ever since Lisa's McPherson's autopsy photos were released and never knew about Operation Snow White until /b/ decided to take the cult down.
  28. CantPickaName Member

i hope they cant ignore this much longer