Customize

Open Invite to Las Vegas Strip Raid and Ideal Org Opening

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by avbb, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Open Invite to Las Vegas Strip Raid and Ideal Org Opening

Lol, Na'vi greeting.
  2. Herro Member

1261530160441.jpg
  3. Anonymous Member

But you gotta give him credit for being clever enough to file a tro against the leader of anonymous & thereby hamstringing LVfags.
  4. avbb Member

Moxon is not the favorite boy with Metro or SWAT now, So the complaint was signed by none other than Elliot J Abelson
  5. avbb Member

When one falls, 10 more rise up. CA may take awesome photos but not our oly photographer.
  6. grumpus Member

New tweet:

C.E. (CrcEnturbulator) on Twitter

7. grumpus Member

8. avbb Member

It is raining like a motherfucker! This will be a good test to see if the new roof holds back the deluge. CA said those P.I.'s followed him all over greater Las Vegas and then home. They are sitting down the street. Metro was called over an HOUR ago but still have not shown up.
  9. grumpus Member

Latest tweets:

10. Optimisticate Member

Did the baca-cams show? Is CA ok? Did Metro ever respond?

If there are PI's, particularly ones with no license plates on their vehicles, there's still a little bit o'cash out there to spend on things not associated with scientology's expansion/buildings.

Oh, and dox, pics, tits, etc.
  11. DeathHamster Member

Lucky bastard! I'd love to have some goons forced to follow me where ever I go in the Greater Toronto Area. (In decent riding weather, at least.)
  12. pooks Member

[IMG]

How long before we get a report/pix/video?
  13. avbb Member

From what I understand it was AWESOME! Not one lazy faggot from out of state even bothered to attend so they missed some GREAT opportunity for entubulating the fuck out of LA bullbaiters. Moxon was there and something really neat happened with him........

Too bad Chronic Enturbulator is banned. He would give first hand account and post pics and vids but as long as he's banned, that ain't gonna happen.
  14. Re: Open Invite to Las Vegas Strip Raid and Ideal Org Opening

Banned arrrgghhh The gods are against us
  15. Anonymous Member

Tell him to get unbanned and deliver. Someone make it so.
  16. Lady Kross Member

Day was fuckin WIN.

Started out with getting tailed all over Vegas (by PIs, we found out after getting the cops to follow us) by 2 vans and a truck. Tailing BS was certainly new for me, but was strangely hilarious. Shit though was that the march never happened. But oh well.

Headed to IO on foot a few blocks away and was raining like a bitch. Got approached by three scis while waiting for remainder of crew to show. I had a very nice discussion with one of them. She just kept repeating a lot of the same stuff over, which made it hard not to laugh.

Was even more hilarious to see how many scilons were out to block us from view on Emerson sidewalk corner with their umbrella tech. But even balloon tech couldn't hide the mighty Anon flag. Scis don't realize how hypocritical they are showing themselves to be with their words and actions.
    Gotta say, arms are still sore from waving the rain-heavy flag and I think my left foot got fucked up somehow... but it was all totally worth it.

Granted, our numbers were small, but the fact we showed was enough to piss them off, apparently.

12 Anons out in the middle of a cold rainy February evening... against 20 Scilons with umbrellas.
    And WE were the ones laughing and smiling.

WIN all around.

I found it even more hilarious that not only did not one of the umbrella-scis say they were locals (each one I heard from was from out of town, suggesting they had to call people out to Vegas for the event) but one of them said they were "on duty". "ON DUTY"!
    But seriously, if the rain wasn't gonna stop us from coming out, what made them think they and their umbrellas could?

Like I said to one of the Overtones during the event-

"Neither rain, nor cold, nor dark of night
    shall keep Anonymous from their fight."

No matter how you look at it, it was still WIN, guys. Thanks for letting me be part of it.
    And awesomely delicious van brownies were awesomely delicious.
  17. Anonymous Member

thanks for the report, looking forward to pics/vids

and....? what about Dainty Dave? How was the opening?
  18. Anonymous Member

To those that cannot read.. The new Idle Org is on some quiet middle of nowhere street and it is an old synagogue with a fucking huge parking lot. So the bldg is in the back corner of basically a half a football field. So aside from landscaping and plastic walls to block view.. there isn't much you can see from the sidewalk.. But I guess they have people with umbrellas anyways.

But it's hilarious that Anons are mocking every one of their Idle Org grand opening events.

Now we just need a project to film these things a month later after everyone leaves town and show how fail and empty they are.. burn a DVD showing the millions raised and we mail them to every org still on the list to open.
  19. Herro Member

Or you could pass along his account, pics, and vids.

But nah, continue on with your amusing little passive aggressive hissy fit. :D
  20. ObamAnon Member

When I see the pics, Im sure I will regret not going even more. But combination of rainstorm, and LA raid next week meant I could not make it.

Looking forward to pics and vids, It sounds like you guys had fun!
  21. anonsparrow Member

So wtf? Did you guys make Hunter proud or not?

Adrenochrome?
  22. anonsparrow Member

So did an Ideal Org open today in LV or am I crazy?
  23. i'mglib Member

Bring back Chronic Enturbulator. He's a good anon and should be cut some slack, imo.
  24. avbb Member

Yesterday honey,.

Poor DM with all the rain, he must have been kept on a leash to keep him from floating down the wash at the end of the street.
  25. Herro Member

why don't you post the pics and vids here?
  26. avbb Member

I could not attend so I have no pics.
  27. i'mglib Member

Nic job, guys. Twelve anons sounds like a good turnout to me. We're happy when we have 6 in Tustin. Thanks to you guys the perfect record of raiding every idle org opening this year is intact. Applause!
  28. Re: Open Invite to Las Vegas Strip Raid and Ideal Org Opening

I agree, I hope the mods consider avbb's scientology-like extortion offer, lol and let CE back to post his pics and vids on this raid.

It takes all kinds to bring down the evil cult, Anonymous is not letting up.

Thx for raiding Vegas Anons.
  29. Herro Member

You can't post the pics and vids you said that CE has from the event? Will he not share with you?
  30. avbb Member

=(
  31. Anonymous Member

^this. Quit your bitching avbb.
  32. Sotto Voce Member

Are you in third grade?

No one is under any obligation to share their exploits, but with-holding info from a whole group merely because one mod made you cry is Crazy George OT VIII insane. Are you an ex or is it genetic?

The mods make lots of questionable calls; I'm just glad someone's willing to do the grunt work in this joint.

CE's ban/unban should have nothing to do with his IRL.
  33. Optimisticate Member

New 40,000-square-foot Church of Scientology Opens in Las Vegas Responding to Growth of 40-year-old Congregation - Yahoo! News

34. avbb Member

Yes sir-re bob! Ya'll missed the opportunity of a lifetime.
  35. Herro Member

I dunno, kinda looks like the scientologists had their party and you guys did nothing. Of course pics and vids from your efforts could demonstrate otherwise. Say, where are the pics and vids?
  36. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  37. Anonymous Member

PICS OR GTFO
  38. Anon123456 Member

nice!
  39. Mutante Member

Doing it so rite.
  40. Anonymous Member

Is there any sort of rough estimate as to how many scilons they managed to bus in for this? Even factoring their usual 10x exagerations (that or they just estimate 10BT's per guest), 150 seems rather exaggerated.

Either way great work LV!!