Customize

OP July 4th in Huntington Beach California

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Anonymouskid354, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Does anyone want to join on July 4th in Huntington Beach California on the entrance if the pier?
  2. I'm also looking for Los Angeles locations ! :) maybe closer to downtown though?
  3. Kilia Member

I wish I could. HB is the city I spent the better part of my adult life in. Give my regards to the pier. I will always keep it in my heart.
  4. Okay! Well the pier sounds like a great place then, do you have a group meeting up there? If not we need to hype this location up!! :)
  5. Kilia Member

Forgot to mention, I have retired to Alaska. ;)
  6. Ohh.. Lol! Well thanks anyways:)
  7. Ill try to rally up a group
  8. Sounds great :) where would you like to group up ?
  9. To prepare?
  10. Yes.. and is there any materials that I should bring? I've already purchased some supplies to distribute :)
  11. Anything you want. I'm not sure where we should meet what city are you from?
  12. Okay I'll try and be creative ! I'm from Covina, you?
  13. Btw.. how old are you?
  14. Newport beach and 14 years young but I fully believe in this since I was seven I wanted to make a change
  15. Okay, well I'm trying to get a group together at the park/rec shared by the LAMCA and La Brea Tarpits. Try to get the word out as much as possible ! :) Just keep in mind though that since your a minor, you should be aware of any laws that may be different for you.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. A.O.T.F Member

This is so cool to see, People like you Anonytigress, are the heart and soul of what we are all about. Getting out there and doing it. I truly hope that it will be successful for you. You're amazing. .... You're all amazing.
  17. For sure plus remember to record if a police officer confronts you
  18. Like record video
  19. Sonichu Moderator

I like the idea, but you are aware Huntington Beach has a 4th of July Parade and basically shuts down the PCH for most of the day? I hope you are already in town before then, because lots of people will be there, and the streets will be crowded.

Be careful out there. Not everyone likes Anonymous. Don't get yourself beaten up on the 4th.
  20. Thank you, inspiration is so essential :) your also amazing AgentsOfTheFree!
  21. DEFINITELY.. get it on video and take em' down:D
  22. Randomperson Member

I wish I had known about this site then. I live near that protest location.
  23. Larzzzzzz Member

Hi,
    I would be interested in either joining your cell, or inviting you to join mine.