Customize

Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArnieLerma, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Late Member

Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

EPIC LULZ

short and simple
  2. King Nerd Member

Yeah... we get it, Anon-Fifty-Seven.
  3. cowboyanon2 Member

lol.. am drunk poster tonight too...

i think this whole thing has been debated b4.. there is apparently a difference between the prescribed lithium and the supplement in terms of dosage...

not that i care..
  4. Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

Wow, my first double post is a triple post!
  5. anongurl7 Member

Yo dawg we put this glitch in yo system so you can post while you POST!
  6. Your Mom Member

Took care of it for ya.
  7. anongurl7 Member

YAAAA BOIIII
  8. adhocrat Member

Yer so good to us, Mom
  9. King Nerd Member

Scotch for me right now. Thought I'd start with beer... but my inner lush told me not to be a pansy.
  10. anongurl7 Member

haet beer, love whiskey... gentleman jack ftw
  11. cowboyanon2 Member

I drink any beer that says Ice on it.. get the extra alcohol.. only drink liquor if i don't have to work..
  12. King Nerd Member

I think we need a situation room for drinking.

(Sorry, Mom).
  13. rof Member

14. exOT8Michael Member

LOL@ yr avatar.
    lulz
  15. Lorelei Member

For Michael:

16. ARC Member

Goes with any music:
  17. anongurl7 Member

Oh and I get called a meme fountain this is true... but if you wanna see a meme explosion look at the comments on boxxys 2 year old youtube account

YouTube - Kanaal van S4TISF4CTION
  18. NotBobMinton Member

They are just cranky because they haven't seen your tits yet.
  19. Late Member

First Person to notice
  20. Optimisticate Member

But we've all seen Katie Holmes'.

(.)
    _____(.)
  21. AnonyMary Member

Anongurl7 re: Your leaving..

I agree with what you are saying about us ex-scilons & scientology & your reasons for leaving but I don't agree that it will help you or the cause of crippling scientology if you leave, like forever. A break is always a good thing, I've done it myself. The thing is your can't quantify Anonymous by the words of a some of the anon members. There are many things I don't agree with that I've seen or read or viewed on video coming from those under the anonymous concept but the overall idea is that we have to make do with what we have that is helpful in dismantling the cult and if it means tolerating the ignorant opinions of other anons beyond what one is used to tolerating, that's what has to be done. It's how you do it. It's what you can accomplish in spite of the insanity that comes with the collective concept of Anonymous.

There is a potential arguement in nearly every post on this and other boards and some are posted intentionally to push critic out and off the forums. Remember that and recognize that by leaving for good, you are doing what the opposition to this cause wants. You didn't come here to give up on what you felt you could do, you came to win and help brng about freedom from Scientology for yourself and others. You've done a lot of good things. You are valuable to me because you know the truth about scientology and you care. I'm sure other critic will agree. Don't let button pushers, OSA bots and such deceive you into thinking you need to leave while you are frustrated withg the THINK on ex's. Leave for good when you know you've accomplished what you wanted and you're leaving for the right reasons, of which there are many but certainly not because others are ignorant & biased about the quality of who we are as former members.

I love each and every anonymous and non-anonymous former member who posts on the forums , even if I don't like them all personally. I love them because we share a common goal. And I love all non former member critic anons who have joined in to help dismantle the cult, regardless of their ignorance or lack of it, because they are helping. I love them all even when it gets crazy. I make a point NOT to let the distractions & attacks take me off where I am headed. The few who make it most hard for others are not always those who just spout the propaganda that the all ex's are nuts. You did what you could to educate the ignorant with your posts here on this thread and you said it very well. Instead of leaving, take a break and go on the net and read stuff that reminds you why you came here.

When I'm in need of a quick dose of this, I visit :ESK - Stories from Inside Scientology
    and Personal Exit Interviews at Ethercat's site
    Scientology - Through the Door - Introduction or Scientology Disconnection
    Scientology Disconnection - Personal stories, current practices, official policies, public relations

You can find many places to visit on my list of Critical and Important links about Scientology
    Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - Hello

Whatever you do, please don't leave upset
    ~ Mary McConnell
    Formerly Fooled and Finally Free From The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
  22. Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

[IMG]
  23. NotBobMinton Member

The fun part about this op is that it is easily repeatable. The scilons love natural food stores. And no one ever asks what's in those smoothy concoctions, just as no one ever asks what's in their food at McDonalds.

Mood & spirit boosting herbs are popular. Lithium in the water has certainly made a positive image for itself in terms of making people happy. We just need to get more natural food stores to add the happy pack to their protein scoop.
  24. An0nand0n Member

Just a thought- they sell some sort of yucky looking expensive yoghurt based combo in the cafeteria in St Hill that a lot of the clams apparently go daft for. Any sekrit ingredients there I wonder? LOL.
  25. Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

Arnie, I must say this is truly epic.

In the early days of chanology, I wondered what would happen if someone spiked the Gold Base water supply with LSD.

Finding out they've been selling themselves Lithium Smoothies - and it helps them pass OTs - is almost as good.
  26. Scatman Member

It is actually far better: Spiking the water supply at the Gold Base would be a felony crime and LSD is an illegal drug. The Base crew would simply do the Purification sauna routine to sweat it out.
    But here, we have a situation where a scilon nutrition company promoted and distributed a product with allopathic drug amounts of a lithium salt, which in scilon parlance is a "psych drug". Depending on the current definition of "psychiatric case" in use in scientology (it has changed many times), those who consumed it may be considered "illegal pcs" and ineligible for further scientology services.
    Even if they are not so classified, they would be required to redo their "OT levels" after consuming the lithium smoothies. This would put more money in David Miscavige's pocket, but some would not cooperate and elect to leave instead.
  27. adhocrat Member

People who have done LSD are not eligible for the Sea Org
  28. Scatman Member

That is correct, but if the water supply were spiked, an exception would be made.
  29. anongurl7 Member

Are you sure? I thought it had to to with case-progress and nothing to do with past out-ethics.
  30. tazor Member

They've got a skeletan crew at all the Sea Org orgs. It would be interesting to see how davey would handle them all tripping on LSD. :)
  31. eddieVroom Member

Yes -- Intere$ting indeed...
  32. FreakE420 Member

hippies.jpg

Wow I'm stoned!
  33. tazor Member

LOL!!
  34. exOT8Michael Member

LOL
    Thx, I love it.

DM would freak out at this as he can not stand to be ridiculed or have Scientology the butt of ridicule.
  35. Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

LOL classic stuff! Thanks for the notification.
  36. themadhair Member

I don't follow. From that wiki article:

Sorry for the derail but I really hate purveyors of pseudoscience and I don't understand why you jumped on vir's post in this instance.
  37. Cyclades Member

This one time at band camp...
  38. MongoLloyd Member

Annoying chemist has to point out some things:

Actually, it's the lithium salt of orotic acid, which is an organic acid, not present in any minerals I know of.

It'd be an ion, not a radical. Although yes, it probably does pass through cell membranes fairly easily considering its structure.

I don't believe that. Did someone selling it claim this? Lithium carbonate and lithium chloride are both extremely soluble salts in water (upwards of a kg per kg of water), which pretty much instantly dissociate into respective lithium and carbonate/chloride ions. The psychoactive effect of lithium is from the dissolved lithium ions themselves - once it's dissolved it doesn't matter what it was originally bound to. Lithium ions have no major problems passing the blood-brain barrier either.

There's no scientific evidence to support the idea that lithium orotate works better than any other lithium salt. And for reasons stated, there isn't any real reason to suspect it would.

Self-medication is very foolish, btw.
  39. King Nerd Member

inb4igetdrunk
  40. Anonynamefag Member

LULZ