Customize

Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArnieLerma, Jan 24, 2009.

1. RHill Member

Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

Guess? Isn't what follows?

2. FYIANON Member

Arnie FTW
  3. RHill Member

It's worst than just "non measurable amount." It has been demonstrated that the likelihood of a sample containing a single molecule of the supposedly beneficial substance was very low. Even more, homeopathy says that the more diluted, the more effective... Expect not a single molecule in of "active" substance in homeopathic samples. The scientific demonstration (which is basic high-school science) is a the root why "memory of water" was brought up by the proponents of homeopathy. I mean, just imagine how profitable is is to be able to sell water as if it were medication... No amount of "balance" in this "balanced article" can get around this fact: The probability of having a single molecule of "active" substance in an homeopathic sample is near zero. For those that says it works, it's placebo effect.
  4. CantPickaName Member

Guess they will have to find a new drink

koolaidscientologycl5.jpg
  5. Anonynamefag Member

Maybe we should tell the already-dissenting Scilons that the upper caste of $cientology's managers are using psych drugs... after all, they're already pissing and moaning about Tommy Davis.

Telling them that upper management uses psych drugs might just cause them to blow.
  6. flimbos Member

Tom Cruise's Anti-Aging Secret: Water?

Now ain't that something !!
  7. subgenius Member

Methinks some lithium in da water.
  8. eddieVroom Member

I interpreted that as meaning that the ingredients listed after "proprietary blend" are additional ingredients -- particularly given that Proprietary means Secret.

Doesn't make much sense to list "secret sauce" as an ingredient, and then print the recipie for the "secret sauce"...
  9. subgenius Member

10. tazor Member

Arnie, just register under another name like Lerma2 or something on ESMB and pm Emma to let her know why you did that.

Uncle Sam has a message for you. :)

"A shout out to Arnie!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was fairly close to Gordon-is that what he is calling himself these days? He was my auditor for my grades back in the day at ole FCDC. I love that guy-I kept in touch till he left Ardmore and went west to Oregon. Say hi for me--the hint is my name was used in his book-he'll know. If Arnie can't get this post-someone please pass it to him. Arnie was ex FCDC!
  11. squid Member

Some people may be missing the point here.. Whether or not lithium, homeopathy (wtf? stfu, who cares), or rubbing two sticks together actually works in the brain doesn't fucking matter at all. Arnie's point is, LOTS OF HIGH-RANKING SCILONS HAVE BEEN UNKNOWINGLY INGESTING A BANNED DRUG TO CHEAT AT THEIR TESTS!. They consider it an evil, psychiatric medication. When they find out, not only will they feel completely tainted, evil and sinful (kinda like anon), and everyone they know will treat them like an outcast. Quit arguing about the effectiveness, you are not medical doctors and no one gives a shit about El Paso.

REQUESTED DOX: (Arnie, need your help here..)
    * List of the names of the drinks
    * List of stores that sold it
    * Pix of the drinks
    * Timeline of these shenanigans
    * Some actual list of the ingredients in the whole drink
    * Financial statements showing difference in income before and after implementation of Operation Rotten Fruit
    * Interviews with vendor(s) who did it, suitable for youtube

Any or all of those on a flyer or picket sign at Clearwater would cause waves of anxiety and finger-pointing in the ranks. "Hey Billy, remember when Sheila said the Beta-Blaster from Tom's Tossed Salad Stand would help you pass your sec-check? Did you drink one of those man????".

The problem with zero dox is that all I have to believe this story is Arnie's word, well, Arnie's friend's word. All the Scilons have to say to defend this attack is "Nuh, uh, there was no lithium, That's just more lies from Arnie." Also, getting some of those would help get the story posted on Gawker, simply because they always enjoy a hearty laugh at the scilon's expense.

That Billy Bane post made me cry laughing :) And Arnie, kudus, I never knew you could be so devious!
  12. pooks Member

Without dox that's exactly what the C of S will say.
  13. Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

methinks the dox police are missing at least some of the point

it matters less what the scilons say than how enturbulated they are feeling

and I'd say that's >9000

puh-leeze, a burn is a burn

we are all special snowflakes with different styles, take what you like and leave the rest
  14. pooks Member

Sure it's all very amusing but the C of S is not going to freak out about this. Without dox, they'll just think that Arnie is trolling you guys and that you are falling for it.

Think about it. Somehow a Scio hears that someone was putting lithium in their drinks. Because there are no dox to back up this story, the Scios are just going to shrug it off and think it's just those lunatic critics at it again.

Unfortunately I was in the cult for a long time, and probably the only helpful thing I have from them is an understanding of how their cult thinking works.
  15. Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

if Lerma is trolling 'us' guys then he's also trolling the exscis etc on other forums that are, wait for it...ROFL!

I've seen many styles of operations planned on this forum, some of which have been a decoy, and it's very funny to see an org shut down on the day of a fake raid

I don't know the reality behind this operation, but the more people baaww about lack of docs the more you drain the lulz

whaddya want, doxdrops on any and all involved Clearwater retailers? Give me a break

I've seen a lot of contribution you've made pooks, and its substantial, thanks for that :)

but I for one sure am sick of the OG dramalama from years gone by that spills over here from time to time

can we please keep our eyes on the football?
  16. pooks Member

My eyes are very much on the football. But I get annoyed when someone trashes the idea of dox or GTFO. One of the excellent things that the channers brought to anonymous was the importance of dox. Without dox, we look and act like the fucking cult that we are trying to expose. If there were dox, this would be worthy of a lot more lulz.
  17. WTF Member

Say hi to UnOT/Druid for me ;-)

AlphOhm
  18. mrfyde Member

Some people are missing the OTHER point. Arnie comes in here and makes claims that are highly unlikely while egofagging and even throwing in that he was at Woodstock, after 6 months of doing what he at least implied was his longest period of time off what so ever. He proceeds to ignore any technical questions until he gets butthurt. Then tries to fill in the blanks with off topic links while endorsing junk science.

If the claim was simply that some scientologist found his website and read some of it and began to question Scientology I wouldn't have baw'd. If he said that that person claimed to add an over the counter version of lithium to the mix of Smoothies at their health food store I would have chuckled and passed it by.

But Arnie had to start making medical claims. He Implied that an e-meter was more than what research has shown it to be and bascially claimed that he is the only one who really understands how it "really works". After all he helped design the Mark V and because all of the engineers at the company had no understanding of his advanced knowledge (likely cuz he was an insane Scientologist) he was sent to work directly with "the President of the company".

I would have let all of that slide but he started saying that this potion that he was qualified to invent because he grew up on health food can magically make people pass their sec checks. And that is where I cry BS. At one point I even stopped and aplogized for being a "wet blanket" and then he went on with his crazy claims and egofagging. While providing a chemical symbol that was copied from wikipeadia and an unrelated study in support of his insanity.

He has not answered any questions on if they (Scn's) know they are taking this and only implies that they are passing their sec checks because of it. How the hell does he know ? I guess it doesn't matter "its true for him".

I see no point in making them Illegal PCs if they don't know that they are. And that is likely the only other point of posting it here, to make some people wonder if they have been slipped lithium, and give the auditors at FLAG something to worry about. And ya that is kind of funny but it does not "cost" the cult anything like it is implied they are still paying for their sec checks and likely will be paying for some sort of purif. rundown because of this.

The result is not having dox is now fine here on WWP and the door is now open for OCMBers to come on in and fight the cult with remote viewing tech and maybe discuss ops that utilizes a psychic votex in Arizona. Arnie's pipe dream aint that funny.
  19. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Finally got through the thread...

Just to tie this into another idea, remember that Jeff Stone (everybody's favorite Riverside Co. supervisor) owns a "make your own" drug store, using "natural" products.

Possibilities that this "energy drink" made it to Hemet?

Explains the ability to control the "residents" of Gold...
  20. adhocrat Member

^this from mrfyde
    and thanks, mrfyde, my reply wouldn't have been nearly as articulate
  21. adhocrat Member

cocks
  22. ArnieLerma Member

Rubbish, that is exactly what the cos will say anyway.

in 1995 i posted the fishman affidavit with the xenu rubbish

southpark-volcano.jpg

not cause no one knew what it was, the stuff had been posted anon before, but scientology said it was a forgery...even after RTC vs Lerma, which provided some terrific quotes:

"Scientologists believe that most human problems can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters" to individuals in the contemporary world, causing spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives of their hosts "
    Index of Legal Documents on this site

after the case went final....and for many years...Scientology STILL said publicly, it was a forgery...
    Frankly it doesn't matter to scientology if you have documents or not, they call hubbard's navy record a forgery too, and still tell their rubes that "all the stuff on the net are lies"

The only person who must have the docs in this caper is scientology... cause they have NO idea how bad it is.. or isn't., and *I* never assist OSA.
  23. anongurl7 Member

I think the only one who is... well we use this term too much: insane. I think the only one who is neurotic, is MrFyde.

If you had done your homework, you'd know the Guk Bomb (misspelled probably) is a WISE-approved supplement.

If it contained Lithium, then many OT's who took this WISE endorsed product have ingested a psych drug, and this is why the stats crashed.

MrFyde you have not done as much as Arnie Lerma with attacking Scientology, please stop it with the nasty attacks.

Are you OSA or just PMS'ing today?
  24. Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

Noice joke Arnie.
    motivatorcdwm9.jpg
  25. subgenius Member

I just called his drug store. They don't have lithium carbotate or aspartate in stock but they can order it for you.
  26. amaX Member

I LOL'd.
  27. abattoir13 Member

Originally Posted by abattoir13 View Post
    If any "supplement" contains lith they should be forced into having there shit checked out by the fda and also have warnings on there pills.Lith is a controled substance in alot of states just like Seroquel and klonopin.
    HuH? This is the kind of response the cult would give! MOAR GOV'T. CONTROL. Also, it's "CONTROLLED substance," "THEIR," and "A LOT." Learn2riteEnglish4moarcredibility.

Christ. To read this nonsense I sense that apparently the mentality is this: "It makes you feel better...'MAKE IT ILLEGAL OR CONTROL IT'!!!" This is ridiculous. It is the goal of $cn, government, professional organizations, and anyone else that can make a buck of of the regulation of a naturally occurring substance. Dangerous chemicals aside, this is not one that requires regulation.

BRB Bloody Mary refill.

Well its rather nice to see someone taking what I had to say completely out of context and then bash my English in here (in all places to bash someone for bad English would be here).
    However,I may not make myself clear with what I had to say in regards to the levels of Lithium found here.When I said they should be looked into my the fda is to make the government look into there supplements and other goodies that they ($cilons) make people pay retarded amounts of money on. If the government can spot light on the underhandedness (or stupidity) of the cult,it would blow a bigger foot bullet hole for the $cilons.
    I never said anything close to "make it illegal or control it".Lithium in a certain dose can be toxic and deadly,just like any other chemical or herb.Someone or anyone can if they wised overdose on Lithium to commit suicide or otherwise because alot of people do not have a P.hd in Pharm medicine.

In the long short have the government have a hard spotlight on the cult in every area they touch,better chance to ruin the cult with help of uncle Sam.
  28. Scatman Member

Read the Wiki article and reread my post. I am not defending the homeopathic theory, just pointing out fact. I did not state high dilutions. That is your strawman. Utilize your math skills and calculate the number of molecules in a dilution of 1C, 2C, and so forth. There is material substance of the medicine in those dilutions.
    In any case, this thread is NOT a debate about the validity of homeopathy. If you continue to try to argue with me, I will nominate you for the David Miscavige Golden Butt Plug Award.
  29. Zak McKracken Member

ALL you exes. Are.

But we love you anyway?

Scientology critics on the whole are mentally crippled persons who recognize this defect and celebrate it as the stuff of life. Some indulge in medically sanctioned psych drugs to enhance their enjoyment of this defective existence; others use medically shunned drugs and some crazies prefer their own internal derangement without enhancement.

Attacking Arnie for sharing the interesting tidbits he has, doesn't seem productive. MOAR DOX would be nice. Without MOAR DOX, his anecdotes may never rise beyond the point of curiosity, and might not actually bring down the evil cult. Still, it would seem he has contributed a small piece of doubt to the pile of evidence against CoS, if nothing more.

I'm a little disappointed this thing wasn't more epic, that it wasn't more solidly documented, and [doesn't appear to be] a hueg maelstrom of epic fail to suck them all down; maybe it just didn't work out that way. Maybe Arnie goofed the floof, or maybe... there's moar yet to come.

All in all, this makes me happy.

Excellent work. For a hobbit.

bilbo1.jpg [IMG]

totally OSA.
  30. tazor Member

I'm the latter. I embrace my crazy and other exe's crazy as well. I've earned it and by GAWD I'm gonna revel in it!
  31. subgenius Member

I can see where you two agree. Can you both? Meet there and go forward.
  32. Tjebbe Member

Nice anecdote, but if I was a scilon reading this I'd go; "Just a SP spouting unbased and unsourced lies."
    I'd need some form of dox to even take it serious, it needs a lot more punch to create actual cognitive dissonance.
    Now if it hade names of products and the store that sold it, soemthing like a timezone of when this stuff was/is going on, people would be able to link it to things that "are real to them". So it would actually have effect.

So i give it a 3/10; Nice, but in the end worthless.
  33. eddieVroom Member

34. ARC Member

Documentation would be nice yes, but this is just an anecdote which we're going to share and laugh at going "what if this is actually true", right?

It would have been nice to hear if Flag has heard of the story. For enturbulation we can ask them about it "So I heard a rumor that some of those supplements you were taking contained a psych drug called lithium? Do you know if there might be any truth to that?"

Just telling them what their crimes are is boring.
  35. Lorelei Member

Um. You can buy Lithium Orotate, for example, via Amazon. Easily. I just checked.

You can also buy lithium-infused bottled water, or go jug some up yourself by finding a natural spring water source. When I lived in North Carolina, we'd load up a truck bed with spring water (DELISHUS and FREE), and it was chock-full of lithium and other minerals. The likelihood we'd have been stopped for "trafficking a controlled substance" is nil, because we weren't.

You're probably confused about the different types of lithium and concentrations of lithium, I suspect.

DEA controlled substances:
    # Lithium Metal
    # Lithium Aluminum Hydride

Why? Can be used as "precursor chemicals" to manufacture other controlled substances (like methamphetamine).

Lithium removed from a LiOn battery (JesusChristgetinthecar, etc) to be used to try to manufacture another substance may fall into that category.

343 F.3d 938

DEA: Lithium Carbonate is not a controlled substance.
    FDA: Lithium Carbonate is an approved prescription medication.

In other words, you need to find out what "flavour" of lithium you're talking about, and whether it is intended to be used to manufacture something else.

Some "flavours" of lithium, for example:
    Lithium sulfate
    Lithium orotate
    Lithium citrate
    Lithium carbonate
    Lithium aspartate
    Lithium bicarbonate

...and probably a bunch more I don't know about, since I'm not a chemist, scientist, psychiatrist, psychiatric or medical patient, doctor, friend of a lithium user (that I know about) or user of lithium myself.

Tealdeer: BZZZT, no. Now back to your regularly scheduled LULZ.
  36. Lorelei Member

Come on, GET SOME: Lithium - Free Mp3 Download - Downloads.nl

:p
  37. anongurl7 Member

Seriously... fuck you. For all the pain Scientology's caused, and all the contributions ex-Scientologists give to this movement... you still call us crazy.

How'd you start in Anonymous? Were you depraved of attention, a social outcast, and found refuge on /b/?

Are you successful in real life? Do you have meaningful relationships? Do you influence things in life beyond your computer screen?

I highly doubt it. And until you are complete, don't knock others for faults you probably have as well.
  38. Zak McKracken Member

<3 you too.

(did you read what I said about "critics"?)
  39. anongurl7 Member

And am I agreed with here? Or am I going to have to quit chanology forever again?
  40. anongurl7 Member

Yes, and I am a critic. I'm an ex-Scientologist.

Yet you say the majority are batshit. That's just not true.

I believe most Scientologists who have been in a long time are insane, but saying the critics are is just stupid.

I don't like Tory, I don't like most of the famous Gold protestors, I like WBM, I like Arnie, and I like Beghe.

Do you disagree that these people have helped chanology out?