Customize

Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArnieLerma, Jan 24, 2009.

1. ArnieLerma Member

Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

neuropsychiatryreviews
    Lithium Builds Gray Matter in Bipolar Brains

"Upon further analysis, however, it became clear that the increase in gray matter density observed in the bipolar group was entirely attributable to the patients who were receiving lithium. Furthermore, in the regions of the brain where differences were found to be significant, the gray matter density in patients treated with lithium were as much as 15% higher—a “striking” increase, according to the investigators.
  2. mrfyde Member

I am not sure where you are going with that study, I certainly believe the lithium is effective in treating bi polar disorder.

But there is still no link between the amount of gray matter in a person's brain and sqeezeing cans on an e-meter.

Also the subjects in that study have had a "regular" dose of lithium for 10 - 100 weeks. Lerma's Oil only has low levels of Lithium. (if I understand correctly)
  3. TinyDancer Member

10 is probably a reprint of Dawson's 1971 research.

So, not proven, but a nice little theory to get under Scientology's skin. (HI DAVEY!!)
  4. Vir Member

No, homeopathic levels of a substance usually means that it contains nothing at all.

Homeopathy: The Ultimate Fake

Lithium, as far as we know from trials today, is only therapeutic at levels which are so high that they are close to toxic, meaning that it must be closely regulated. As for trace amounts of lithium, it is needed by the body but any therapeutic effect of such small amounts is unknown.

--
    Edit: OK, you edited your post, but I thought I'd leave the link to homeopathy there.
  5. mrfyde Member

Damn you saw that before I laughed and changed it I know homeopathy is bunk but thought it was to mean to leave in my post
  6. FreakE420 Member

Caffeine in Celsius

Ingredients in Celsius

(Cola) Carbonated Filtered Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate.

Other ingredients: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): 60mg 100%; Riboflavin: 1.7mg 100%; Niacin (as nicotinamide): 20mg 100%; Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride): 2mg 100%; Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin): 6mcg 100%; Biotin: 300mcg 100%; Pantothenic Acid: 10mg 100% Calcium: 50mg 5%; Chromium (chelate): 50mcg 41%; Sodium: 6mg <1%; Thermogenic Proprietary Blend: 1.8g (1,810 mg) Taurine, Guarana extract (seed), Green Tea leaf extract (leaf) standardized to 10% EGCG, Caffeine (as caffeine anhydrous), Glucuronolactone, Ginger extract (root).

Calories: 5
  7. eddieVroom Member

It's anyone's guess...
  8. adhocrat Member

First hypothesis is this is the placebo effect in action. If so, then all you need is a good salesman to do it again, and again and again. Just sell some gullible OTs on the efficacy of some substance, and let the needles start floating.
  9. subgenius Member

trufax, but now a lot of things are marketed as "homeopathic" that actually have detectable amounts of substances....fraud upon fraud....since some of the "homeopathic" remedies with actual substances in them may work I was faced with the accusation, when one of them worked for me...."oh I thought you didn't believe in homeopathy"...."yeah its bunk, but that isn't homeopathic" (see my alice in wonderland post...words meaning only what you want them to mean)....you can't win with the gullible....
    And BTW this thread is about the pwn that worked, not a debate about science...it worked.....that's all that matters and all that is relevent to my interests....
  10. ArnieLerma Member

I was not &quot;going anywhere&quot; with that citation from Neuropsychiatry review, beyond the topic of the benefits of a substance that has been demonized as the worst of the worst by a fraud, cloaked as a cult, which is cloaked as a religion, dba scientology and related entities.

The original post has nothing to do with the E-meter, my mention of the E-meter itself was merely desribing my previous experience in these matters.
    I am no sure where you are going with this sentence above as it has nothing to do with the OP.

And I do not think you understood the original post correctly. Especially this section To wit:

Which points out the VAST differences between Lithium tied to an (organic) radical that can pass through the blood brain barrier and through cell membranes and lithium carbonate which can not - except at relatively very high doses.

150px-Lithium-orotate-2D-skeletal.png

The Molecular weight of Lithium orotate is 180 with 7 parts being the lithium and 1000 mg being the appoximate quantity in each shake, or less, (I am rough guestimating) which comes out to 38 mg Lithium or less, see the Wiki Entry for moar info.. Those bringing up homopathy as a make-nothing-of-it effort should go back to school.

A typical clinical dose of Lithium Carbonate is 500 mg twice a day, with a molecular weigh of 74 and 14 parts by weight are Lithium yielding a daily dose of 162 mg Lithium

And yah know a bit more grey matter sounds like a pretty good thing, perhaps some people need it more than others.
  11. ArnieLerma Member

^^this^^

thanks I thought I might be the only one who thought that way
  12. muldrake Member

Ah luvz me some delicious dox.
  13. Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

Dox of what?
  14. tazor Member

Just the fact that Arnie posted this made me laugh. Think what OSA is doing right now! Spinning out would probably describe it well. The little gnome must be going nuts trying to figure out what to do about this. And that alone makes me very happy.
  15. Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

aw c'mon gais, yes docs are the Anon currency, I get it...but I'm not sure what docs exactly could be provided...and fuck it, I thought it was a funny caper...hilarity is ensuing across several forums over this...if nothing else it's a double-blind, triple-reverse psychological mind-fuck for the scilons trying to figure out if its true.
  16. Scatman Member

You have obtained misinformation somewhere and you repeat it here as if it were factual. There is a balanced article on homeopathy here: Homeopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    There is no such thing as a homeopathic level of a substance. Homeopathic medicines may or may not contain measurable amounts of a substance.
  17. kitfisto Member

Could use a video on this
  18. mrfyde Member

Derailing your own thread is an interesting approach (admitting that your link had nothing to do with anything)

We got on the e-meter when it was brought up how they work by another poster and you talked about working on the mark V at a company where tory magoo worked. And it is what is used in a sec check PC's and would be the only tool the auditor would use to pass them correct ?

You have shown no effect lithium would have during a sec check

Here is a layman's look at the truth of homeopathy check it out:
    homeopathy - Google Video
    It is the same type of bunk you would get at a chyropractor or a hypnotist.
  19. amaX Member

i feel that way, too.

you can always tell when the shit has hit the fan at Flag: the streets are deserted.

there weren't very many people walking around in downtown Clearwater today.

:)
  20. JFawkeson Member

THIS. That's all I care about. Scramble, little scilons. Just try to make sense of this.
  21. Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

Possible Headlines:

SP's: saving scientologist's time and money

Grandpa Scilon to Grandkid scilon: Billy I was able to buy you that 'Christmas' gift due to Arnoldo Lermas research into Lithium (the non psychotic types)...you see I saved so much money due to my floating needle!!!!!That I could to afford to buy you a gift

Sp's are now the only hope for Scientology, they help and they save you lots of moolah
  22. Zak McKracken Member

Hey. Unless I misread the OP's intent, I thought the target of this "operation" was to enturbulate and confuse and annoy the Scilons--- not to educate the general public.
    If there was some fudge in the harpoons sent- but there remained sufficient sting to raise a significant "doubt condition" in the target, I'd have imagined the operation a success. You raise the point that there may be some degree of "fudge" at work here. Raising it once, I would have thought sufficient. Harping on it over and over again, I can't see having any effect other than [OSA who are reading this can relax and stop worrying about sec chex].

srsly.

lrn2gtfo
  23. JFawkeson Member

And they preserve unsquirreled tech!
  24. RavenEyes Member

probably a whole lotta chain-smokin' goin' on around Flag today! "I gotta have my shake, man..."
  25. Re: Once Upon A Time In Clearwater - your needle was floating

Ah need to check my acorn stock...aww nuts
  26. francie Member

Scientologists are not allowed to sue other Scientologists, or they'll get Declared a Suppress Person. The Church of Scientology couldn't sue because it is/was not a party to the purchase transactions.

So who do you think would be suing whom?
  27. francie Member

Everyone knows that no one drinks the water in Mexico. ¿Tiene una cerveza, my amigo?
    :D
  28. Zak McKracken Member

29. AnonyMary Member

30. ArnieLerma Member

Yes, this was my take on it..

Speculating on how they will deal with it is fun...

considering how insanely EVIL they consider Lithium... what can they do?
    They can't tell their OT's that Lithium made their needles float!!
    That would cause cognitive dissonance and risk WAKING them from Ron's Trance.

If they don't tell them, what will they do? Make up some silly "shore story"?

Will they start haranging at all the alternative nutrition folks in Clearwater ( and there are a shitpot of them ) - they won't be able to even ask.. if they do ask about Lithium.. people might read Wiki or heaven forbid.. this thread!!

Im not sure what they will do, the best thing they could do perhaps is ignore it and hope it goes away... and have their online rubes start calling me names... cause policy demands they DO SOMETHING... and do it before thursday at 2PM...

It is a catch-22 situation for them..

They have been royally screwed and it is my informed belief based on having been one of them, that they will HAVE to do something by Thursday at 2 PM...and when clams are angry and snapping they do the darndest things, and often make extremely helpful mistakes, so there is a chance of some serious entertainment from the criminal cult of kooky hypnotized rondroids...

Perhaps an epic footbullet...of some kind..

But likely they will say "it's all lies" cause that is what they tell their victims, er, I mean members about Lermanet.com and the net in general. But perhaps someone of them will get a "bright idea' on how to handle this that might entertain almost as much as the original caper does..And they are the ones who are running out of drones... faster than ever...and ran out of ideas LONG ago. They are the ones that put all their cash into a currently rapidly depreciating asset (property)...They are the one's whose income statistics are crashed...

They are not happy campers.. EVERY SINGLE TIME time YOU guys show up some of the scientologists think

"Why dont the OTs make them go away???"

You know the answer to that,
    and some of them start to think again...

And.....the little bit of pleasure some of their OT members felt about saving all that dough was from a bit of = WHAT? What did you say? They took WHAT?????????

LITHIUM!

OMG!

Set hair on fire and run around the room!!!

And I never play all my cards, stay tuned for a week or two, I have been away healing R&R, away from the battlefield since August.. I have never taken a break like this in my life...and since December 3rd, I have been getting stronger every day... and I'm just getting warmed up and I am in the mood to make clam chowder...

And if you think *I* am an old guard, allow me to introduce you to an old friend of mine, a guy that took courses at St Hill when "Ron" was giving the lectures..in the 60's, .here is what he sent me today about you guys..

You guys need to take a bow..
  31. Scatman Member

The Scatman prefers New England style, with potatoes and cream, please.
  32. tazor Member

Arnie, I just wanted to let you know that everyone over at ESMB is laughing their asses off over this. You have made a lot of people's day. :)
  33. ArnieLerma Member

Please, please, tell my freinds there that I would have posted and tried to post it over there but I dont have my password.... and I have an new email address I am using..,

And post my prior rant about what they might do...

Ill go over an take a look,
  34. ARC Member

Well if Scientologists go into a health store and ask about lithium, and the people there search on Google after the Scientologists have left, they might see this:
    1z3q7hv.jpg
  35. Optimisticate Member

The sales of smoothies is going to drop drastically in Clearwater this week. Owners of vitamin stores will find themselves harassed, particularly the more popular vitamin/health stores. Sec checks (right term?) will be done on everyone whose needle has floated in recent history wanting to know where the shakes have come from.

While data was left out, there is enough for the silly scilo's to work with for their new harassment campaign that they've been working on since Arnie posted this work of art.

I'd like to assume that the vitameatavegamin "dealer" has flown the coop, but I'm in no position to make that assumption.

36. NotBobMinton Member

Given it's popularity, I wonder if old davie has ordered himself up some of that tasty brew.
  37. subgenius Member

Arnie: "Speculating on how they will deal with it is fun.."
    Shit? Go Blind?
  38. zebrafaced Member

PURIF RUNDOWN NAO!!1!one!!
  39. francie Member

One of the locals told me that the Jamba Juice store was run out of downtown Clearwater by the Scientologists. I wonder if part of the reason was because they weren't selling smoothies "laced with lithium".

"No 'happy shakes' at Jamba's... let's go buy over at _______ (other place)!"
  40. Swede Member

WHUT R UR CRIMES!!!11 :D