Customize

"OMG OSA IS ENJOYING THIS"

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by ZeLyt, Jul 26, 2008.

1. ZeLyt Member

"OMG OSA IS ENJOYING THIS"

Phrases similar to this have been cropping up quite a bit, and for every one of us posting something like this, someone else explains that it doesn't matter.

I'd like to summarize my feelings on this, feel free to ignore, hivemind, or flame the piss out of me. I'd just like to get my opinion out there. I'm attempting to keep this as neutral as possible. Odds are good, I'm parroting someone without knowing it, just from all the similar comments that I've read recently.

OSA CAN SUCK A HUGE DONKEY DICK. They cannot and will not understand how the internet truly works. They see people disagreeing and fighting as a bad thing, or something that will destroy their enemies. When in fact exactly the opposite is occurring.

Under no circumstance can you bring this many people together and not expect a decent amount of disagreement. Or for that matter, a lot of people getting into some serious fights and altercations. It simply can't be done. Large groups of people are without a doubt going to have different opinions and are going to express those opinions vehemently if they feel it necessary.

[size=+5]This is what makes us human and is necessary and healthy for the growth of any community, be it IRL or on the intertubes.[/size]

The Scilons can't comprehend this, because they have been brainwashed into being complacent, and are pretty much zombies. Particularly those at OSA.

So they can have all the "wins" they want, their organization is going to topple, and they will be left with their pants around their ankles when it happens.

All the bickering is how anonymous, and really great deals of other healthy thriving cultures, deal with issues, and fix problems in their "society". It is the chemo to our cancer.

tl'dr: Nope, you're not getting off quite that easy, if you care you can read it, if you don't do whatever. My message, I feel should be looked at as a whole, if you are interested.

p.s. I'm not giving my opinion on all the drama that inspired this thread, it will only lead to more unnecessary drama. My opinions were already stated in the respective thread, and will stay there. So please don't flame that I'm supporting drama, or supporting OG or supporting the moonpeople for president.
  2. highoverlord Member

3. Drums of War Member

Re: "OMG OSA IS ENJOYING THIS"

HAHA OSA
  4. Hieronymous Member

OSA takes it up the butt
  5. ZeLyt Member

Yeah, pretty much.

Btw, if this topic should devolve into another giant flame war, I'll probably have it locked.
  6. Hieronymous Member

do it. there will always be drama here. such is mango
  7. Anne Ominous Member

yes OSA will always enjoy it and they will enjoy it even more when they are all in jail
  8. ZeLyt Member

I don't mean average amounts of drama. I just mean, if it turns into(I doubt it will, not trying to think I matter, lol) a giant circular discussion, of the same thing being said by the same people.

Locking it because it stirs up drama would be the opposite of what I was trying to say originally sorta.
  9. Spork Member

OSA enjoying this? I say more power to 'em. Hell, we're laughing at them very hard indeed. Fair's fair.
  10. WindandGhosts Member

Signed.

I don't see this group as solidified. I see this group as thousands of angry bees. "They're trying to divide us".

We're already divided by thousands of ways. But if you look around, the swarm is still strong.
    So what if we are divided? Now they just have TWO swarms of angry bees to deal with.

Thank you for putting this in better words.
  11. Computress Member

OSA are a bunch of little girly men.
    And manly women.
  12. elvanon Member

Yeah like everyone better act some way that keeps some fools unhappy.
    Yeah like everyone better act some way that keeps some fools happy.
    Yeah like everyone is supposed to act some way that.......
  13. Prozac4Tom Member

It doesn't bother me if OSA gets excited, or even gets a little upstat. Hell, they've taken a beating for over 6 months. I wonder when the last time they had a day off was? How about a good night's sleep?

I view this is being kind to "OSA Week 2008" and trying to help them all get a much needed day off to rest, because the next 6 months will be one hell of a ride!

Anonymous delivers!
  14. GrogStat Member

OSA wasn't allowed to go to school & get a real education.
  15. TROLL 9 Member

I don't give a fuck about OSA or what they enjoy.
  16. an_anonymous Member

anonymous eats drama for breakfast now stop giving a shit(if you haven't already) and find something better to do liek i dun no raid scientology

this message is not directed at anyone in particular
  17. iaxiloll Member

This thread is fail. (OSA rejoices) LURK MOAR
  18. the anti Member

what, what?
  19. AnonyWolf Member

Didn't we do this yesterday? And day before?

brb; OSA
  20. Re: "OMG OSA IS ENJOYING THIS"

Exactly. And they're not enjoying much of anything these days with the cult globally undersiege by peaceful protesters spreading epic truth and the authorities investigating their crimes.

A little drama on enturb is no upstat in the face of the cult's inexorable decline.
  21. momISanon Member

I'm placing a bet that 'OSA', worldwide, have been ALL 'RPF'd' by Davey because they are 'full of FAIL'. You SUCK OSA. Marvin Gaye? BWWWWwwwwwwwwwwaaaaahahahahaha!
  22. anon1957 Member

OSA should take note: if we can fight like this among ourselves, then they should be very afraid. Because the truth of the matter is that no matter what the differences are among us, and how much we might hate each other as people, we are all here because we are determined to dismantle the cult of scientology in its present form.

IRL, on the street, we are united. You fuck with one of us, you fuck with all of us.
  23. CrazyDelaney Member

^^THIS

We should try to avoid DRAAAAAAAAAAAMA anyway *said in Queer Eye style* as it does distract from La Causa.
  24. momISanon Member

QFTFT!!!!!! Well said!
  25. DamOTclese Member

Huh, I thought the Intertubes was only for CP. Amazing new vistas are opening up.
  26. Re: "OMG OSA IS ENJOYING THIS"

HEHEH I hope "OSA" is enjoying this...they have so little else..what's really lulzy is that right now DM is writing tech on how to replicate it, drilling the droids on the new tech, and smacking people around for imaginary delays in implementation. Just when the droids learn the new tech, we'll change direction and they'll have to start all over.

(can you tell I just finished chs 13-16 of Jeff Hawkin's AMAZING blook? *blog book*)