Customize

Old news, a new perspective. The Subway Incident Revealed for what is was: An OSA Operation

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by LRonAnon, Jun 26, 2011.

1. JohnnyRUClear Member

Is that a trick question?

• Like Like x 3
  2. TinyDancer Member

You may find this report valuable to assist you to understand the basis for the action taken by the German government(s).

http://www.stmi.bayern.de/imperia/m...fassungsschutz/scientology/system_so_engl.pdf
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

U be trollin'.

Unless you still do not fathom "the greater good across the greatest number of dynamics"

There is no "assumption", it is tenet/doctrine that scientologists put the group above all else...even themselves.

Just when I think you can't demonstrate even more stupidity, you invalidate me with such idiocy as this
    "To say that a scientologist is a threat of infiltration by virtue of being a scientologist is absolutely ridiculous and completely unfounded."

u r a LURKMOAR

What's K.S.W?

Ever heard of "Special Zone Plan" or "roll-back technology"?
    There's just so much more that shows you to be nothing more than an antagonist/troll.

THE CREEDS AND CODES OF SCIENTOLOGY states:
    18--To increase the numbers and strength of Scientology over the world.

13--To help Scientology orgs and groups ally themselves with public groups.

What about "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause" from the code of honour in The Creation of Human Ability?
  4. Herro Member

Yeah and Catholics are supposed to place their loyalty to the Pope above all else. Does that mean they actually do it?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Herro Member

6. Lulzanne Member

A comparison to Anons reaction to a bunch of cultists comandeering a Subway sammich shop while the underpaid and equvalently disinterested staff look on asking each other "lolwut?" and the opinions of some Anons regarding the German governments concerns over the agendas of that same cult are seriously fucking amusing.

Awesome thread derail. Really, just awesome.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Anonymous Member

We're not talking about another "group", but that won't stop you from trying to obfuscate the point and avoid the obvious. The pope doesn't write tenet/doctrine, you idiot.
    DIAF
  8. Just give them the Oxford Capacity Analysis test, and then point out to them how they fail at life and need Dianetics. Then watch their mouth drop while they protest that they are clear!
  9. Anonymous Member

Thread needs more:

Noelle daddy North
    Noelle daddy North
    Noelle daddy North
  10. zuzuspetals Member

What the Bavarian report said about Scientology -- something relevant to this thread, I think, is that the sum of its values and practices were inherently criminogenic. What was meant by this charge is that Scientology creates a closed system of economic and social incentives and sanctions that shape criminal behavior in persons who have no other proclivity for it.

One of the pervasive social practices throughout Scientology that supports an antisocial purpose is disconnection. Its practice is connected with protecting the organization from prosecution.

If you read the executive bulletin that brought the practice back, you will observe that it explains in a cold and calculating way that it was weak family members of executives in the Scientology organization, whose loyalties to the organization wavered, who gave the information to cops in the US and European governments that allowed the prosecutions of fraud in Snow White, etc. ;
    thus disconnection would be brought back more vigorously than ever before, as scientology's survival depended on it. This purpose of disconnection was not merely implied, but flatly stated in the executive memo: as in, so we'll never again be ruined by family members going to the cops.

So, as to the unfairness of approaching an entire organization of people as if they took part in Operation Snow White, please understand that everything in their lives (who gets invited to Johnny''s birthday party, who is missing) is structured as if they did. Imagine if I weren't in the mafia (or, for that matter, a glorious navy), but I lived according to a set of rules as if I did. What you'd wind up with would not be free-spirited, fun-lovin, compassionate Ghandi-tech, that's for smokin shure. What you get is units loyal to the machine. Germans often think in terms of engineering and when the Bavarians talk about scientology they perceive not a crime organization or a crime family, but a what you see operating in LA: a crime mind machine.
    • Like Like x 14
  11. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS Is Brilliant! Thank you! ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  12. TinyDancer Member

I was brought up Catholic, (even had a nun in the family). I was never told to be loyal to the Pope, let alone to put that loyalty above all else. You were to be loyal to God above all else and the Church came somewhere after God. But obeying civil authorities was always a high priority too.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. TinyDancer Member

Oh, I don't think so.
    <3 u bb
    • Like Like x 1
  14. zuzuspetals Member

There is a bird called a magpie, that likes to build its nest out of things stolen from here and there. Hubbard was a magpie, and he liked to steal things from real science and bastardize them and import them into his crazy crap. Like that god-forsaken e-meter. I say this because if you look at the social science on criminogenic environments, toxic environments, you will see that Hubbard picked up those twigs and wove them into his nest quite neatly. The influence of the 1971 Stanford Prison Experiment (which wound up establishing a set of social controls sufficient to elicit sadism in non-predisposed persons), on the design and implementation of the RPF in 1974 can hardly be coincidental. The influence of the Milgram experiment can be seen in the drills in which a person is commanded, over and over, to do absurd things like stand up, sit down, yell at an ashtray, all because an authority figure tells them to. What is the impact of participating in these games? These models aren't allowed in responsible experiments because they are demonstrated to make people behave in ugly, predictable ways we already know about.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Ann O'Nymous Member

Anything to substantiate that ?
    Nice. Which points of this report do you have a problem with ? On which basis ?
  16. jensting Member

No, some of them are genuinely not clams, i.e. members in good standing of the criminal organisation known as the "church" <spit> of $cientology.

Some clams, however, pretend to be ex clams in order to extract information and infiltrate ex-members' organisations. First-hand evidence in Nancy Manys "my billion year contract."

Some clams volunteer for OSA and infiltrate civil society, e.g. Remy PETIT who got caught...

(Enough with the de-rail, already!)

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
  17. xenubarb Member

That is correct. Given that this is an organization that can convince parents to turn their children over to the Sea Org;
    Given that this organization can convince a mother to abandon her child, or a child to abandon their family,

Why yes. I'd say it's very likely that a Scientologist would place their loyalty to Scientology above their loyalty to government.
    Which Scientologist?
    Why, the ones assigned to work in govt. offices, durr.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Anonymous Member

Yes, that's what we are assuming. Also, it's not just about the loyalty. Often it's about the amount of PC files that CoS has on somebody to blackmail them into submission.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

Westboro Baptist Church, an anti-gay Topeka congregation known for protesting military funerals, has sent guest speakers to FBI training sessions, the bureau said.
    But church members won’t be welcome in the future.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/06/29/2984184/westboro-fbi-dialogue-sparks-change.html#ixzz1QjZi6WvR

What shameful, discriminatory bastards (the FBI)...............Church members won't be welcome!
  20. Anonymous Member

The Federal Bureau of Latter Day Saints supports our vets.
  21. Major Boyle Member

You could certainly refuse to hire them as their immoral behavior violates your religious beliefs. That first amendment cuts both ways.
  22. Herro Member

No, that would be a textbook example of workplace discrimination. Same thing as a devout christian refusing to hire a gay person.
  23. Anonymous Member

On the other hand, a Christian CHURCH is allowed to not hire a gay person.
  24. what a bunch of crap. Noelle North is a shit bag. Well at least now everyone knows about this jerk.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. I was wondering the same thing.
  26. Anonymous Member

Scientology relies on people being too shocked by their faggotry to respond effectively.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Dude, they had NO REASON to deny those people entry. There is no way you can defend this. noelle north WAS WRONG.
  28. And, if you seach noelle north in google that video(and incident) are all over the place. Bravo.
  29. Anonymous Member

You know that Smurf answered that question in the next post or two?
  30. My bad I didn't know you were the posting police. I'd video tape you but we all know what would happen then..
  31. Anonymous Member

Pointing out your fail is free of charge. Since your question was answered weeks ago in the very fucking next post, it's hard to imagine how you could have failed harder.
  32. Herro Member

Um I never said that she wasn't wrong. Calm down sweetie.
  33. BigBeard Member

What's the statute of limitations on a Federal 'Conspiracy to Deny Civil Rights' charge??

IANAL, but watching the video - from the bus mess to Subway - it sure looks like a slam dunk case to me.

And if that'd been me in the car, I'd have been screaming for the cops to arrest the pedo terrifying and taking pictures of my kids in the car. Which is a whole different ball of wax than taking pics of someone in the open on a public street.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

Naturally. Your tinfoil hat is on too tight.
  35. BigBeard Member

Flunk! Rewatch the video, if you watched it at all to begin with, until cognition. BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Herro Member

I'm not sure that eating $5 footlongs is a constitutionally protected right. In all seriousness though I don't see how you could call this a conspiracy to deny civil rights. This isn't like saying, "you can't eat here because you're black." It's like saying "you can't eat here because you're a member of a group that has a negative impact on the community and we don't want to serve you." Just like how businesses don't have to serve the WBC protesters when they come through. I think the fact that it wasn't even the subway that said no, but rather some scientologist, makes it even further away from denying a civil right because if you're not in charge of that subway, you can't actually deny entry so you can't deny anyone's rights in that capacity. Being a dick? Yes. Illegal? No.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

The law refers to it as a cafeteria with governmental oversight or regulation and enjoying a $5 footlong is a federally protected activity. Protesting is also a federally protected activity. The bus is a California public utility it even has a CPUC#. Add to that the perception of superiority over another identifiable group you enter into the arena of hate crime.

You should word clear the word "conspiracy" all by yourself.
    • Like Like x 2