Customize

Old news, a new perspective. The Subway Incident Revealed for what is was: An OSA Operation

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by LRonAnon, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

One thing that bothers me in the US about Scientology being legitimized as a religion is that you cannot legally refuse to hire a Scientologists.

If I, as an anti-cult activisist, had a business I would certainly not want to hire a scilon preciselly as Bozuri mentioned because he or she is a member of an organized crime syndicate under threat of punishment for not reporting on my anti-cult attitudes and activities to Ethics Officers and OSA.
  2. Disco Necked Member

^Herp Derp Alert!^

Not all Scientologists™ are affiliated with CofS™.
  3. Anonymous Member

Now now now...Hubbard himself said that any people practicing scientology outside the official church are squirrels.
    Are you calling Hubbard a liar?!?!!!?!?
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

Doesn't it look like more than just a few bad apples ?
  5. Disco Necked Member

Hubbard hasn't seen the unfolding of the last 25 years, but that has nothing to do with what I said.

Let's analyze this:

1. Anon post #121 claims that as an 'anti-cult activist' he/she wouldn't hire a scilon due to scilon being a member of an organized crime syndicate and anti-cult activities potentially being reported to various CofS™ personnel.
    2. I claim that not all Scientologists™ are affiliated with CofS™.
    3. You come up with some bullshit verbal tech about what Hubbard said...

So again, Herp Derp Alert.
  6. Anonymous Member

So, it is OK to ignore Hubbard's directives you don't personally agree with?
    Hubbard was very clear about breakaway groups. He knew his tech worked and would allow for the detection of SPs in the church. Therefore, the church is authentic scientology and practitioners outside the official church are squirrels. Any other view would discount Hubbard's tech.

Or maybe Hubbard just spouted bullshit he made up or stole from others, the tech is crap, and people that think they are clear/OT can't find an SP if it was shoved up their ass.
  7. Disco Necked Member

It's OK to ignore/disagree with/call bullshit anything one doesn't agree with. Especially when it's someone else's opinion. (yours for instance)

Are the two options you provided the only ones available?

Also, why you hiding from me?

scared-monkey.png?t=1308312589.png
  8. xenubarb Member

Why the fuck should you feel you have to? I would adopt every last one of you, from your adorable kids to your sweet wife and your good, greenclad self.

My favorite vid is the carameldansen one you did with the kids after. What a demotivator for the cult; North looks like an asshat, and the family capers, triumphant.
    • Like Like x 8
  9. Anonymous Member

LisaMcPherson1.png
  10. Anonymous Member

So you agree that Hubbard was full of shit and his tech can be ignored?
    Glad we agree on this!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Disco Necked Member

Again, ^Herp Derp Alert^

Also, please hide from me some more.
  12. Herro Member

Nope.
  13. Anonymous Member

Can you explain this "hiding" thing you keep harping on?
    Kind of lame on an anonymous board.
    And I am saddened you cannot admit that Hubbard was a liar, not as smart as he thought he was, failed as a parent and husband, lied about his "experiments", and was easily fooled by people like Miscavige.

The tech is bogus.
  14. Anonymous Member

The German question is not a simple one. While the prohibition appears troubling, the belief is that CoS is inherently anti-constitutional. And one can certainly argue that it is the professed aim of the CoS to take over the world or "clear the planet". Recall the famous comment about "rest assured, we will say what is legal and what is not". It is a considered and concerted plan to place people in positions of import and influence. They demonstrated this in practical fact by Operation Snow White which has not stopped and not only encompassed US, but the world. CoS was convicted of breach of the public trust in Canada for a similar infiltration. They were also convicted in Greece. And of course we saw the police in Turin seize records that were being kept on journalists/media/police/politicians. Germany of course had their own experience with them.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Disco Necked Member

Why is my opinion about something/someone useless & bogus & full of lies so vitally important to you?

Also, YSOSCARED?
  16. wolfyrik Member

As a matter of fact I agree, hence the whole "find it disturbing" sentence. How can it be completely unfounded when the cult has been known to infiltrate governments? There have been many further suspected involvements of the cult in mysterious occurrences, such as the "disappearance" of court files in the years of litigation against them in France. Germany is extremely cautious of allowing extremist groups into positions of power, somewhat undertandably.
    When faced with a radical group like scientology, which has clearly defined rules about dealing with enemies, rules that involve questionable phrases attirbuted to those it can't "treat" such as "should be disposed of quietly and without sorrow", the government tends to be a bit...nervous. Especially when the groups practices ring so familiar.

For them to discrimiate against scientologists in sensitive positions is certainly questionable but definitely not unfounded.

Yeah, it's this kind of freakiness that really makes people see scientology as a cult. That's been one of the cult's constant failures, they can't see the forest for the tree-sized foot-bullets... This video is a great example of that.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Oh well...I guess you are too afraid to confront the fact that Hubbard was a liar and conman.
    I however am done derailing this thread.
  18. Disco Necked Member

Once again, why is my opinion about something/someone useless & bogus & full of lies so vitally important to you?
  19. Herro Member

He thinks you're a scientologist Disco Necked.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Disco Necked Member

And I know he's a coward who can't/won't answer questions. So we are at an impasse...
  21. Anonymous Member

Anonymous grudge match; someone must die.
  22. Ann O'Nymous Member

Then how would you qualify a group of around 5'000 people taking part in a common and organized effort to infiltrate government agencies ?
  23. Disco Necked Member

I'm abso-smurfly baffled as to how Herro knows what an Anon poster thinks...unless....
  24. Herro Member

A conspiracy.
  25. Anonymous Member

Article 1 [Equality]
    All persons in the World shall be treated equally in equal circumstances. Discrimination on the grounds of religion, belief, political opinion, race, or sex or on any other grounds whatsoever shall not be permitted
  26. Ann O'Nymous Member

Wouldn't it be meaningful for a government that faced a conspiracy from a given organization to be cautious with potential employees connected to this organization ?
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Disco Necked Member

The German government engaged in the murder of millions of people...

Should we be cautious of governments?
  28. Anonymous Member

Scientology isn't a religion, and even pedophilia could be classed as a "belief".

I ain't hiring no scilons, not ever, and I'd get them out if I found out they were.

Fuck the Article 1 in the face, hard. My business and I get to choose my employees.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

hitler.png
  30. Herro Member

That's the key problem and I'm glad I was able to lead you to it. Treating all Scientologists as part of an organization that engaged in Snow White is ridiculous and ignores the fact that the vast majority of Scientologists had nothing to do with Snow White. It would be like treating all Muslims with suspicion because of groups like Al Quieda. Of course we often do that and we call it out as wrong. Same thing with Scientology.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Ann O'Nymous Member

Fail comparison, on many counts. I am sure you can find a better one.
  32. Anonymous Member

It is not a prohibition based on Snow White but on the divided loyalty issue. If your allegiance is owed to Scientology to take over any government, then you cannot give it to a government. That is the basis of the German concern. Snow White is just one evidence of the allegiance in practical fact. But it is disingenuous to say that because there are people that did not engage in Snow White that you can't treat them with suspicion.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

Or just the German government?
  34. Your analogy is a bit of a stretch. It's more like throwing general suspicion on all members of a specific Islamic organization with demonstrated links to terrorism.

Incidentally, I agree with you, but I also don't believe that anti-democratic organizations should inherently be prohibited. However, the German constitution does, effectively treating membership in the Church of Scientology as it would membership in a neo-Nazi group.

The problem here is that most Scientologists likely don't appreciate that they are in an anti-democratic organization, which gives it the appearance of religious discrimination.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

A Scientologist today that isn't aware of Operation Snow White, OSA, Operation Freak out, and the op to obliterate psychiatry is guilty of some piss poor due diligence.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Herro Member

You're assuming that they would place their loyalty to Scientology above their loyalty to the government. Same problem.
  37. I agree, Ann.

By Herro's own figure, if the ratio of bad apples to innocent scientologists were to be anything like that of Al-Qaeda to innocent muslims, it would amount to around 100 million terrorists.

That is, of course, ridiculous, but that is what lies behind Herro's comparison.

Whereas, around 10 percent of the members of a criminal organisation indulging in espionage against the state is quite sufficient to earn your members some restrictions on their government job opportunities, I'd have thought.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Smurf Member

Yes, but employers can (and do) refuse to hire people based on discriminatory reasons all the time. They simply provide an affable reason for not doing so.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. over9000OT Member

There oughta be a law!
  40. Anonymous Member

What questions did you have again?