Customize

Old news, a new perspective. The Subway Incident Revealed for what is was: An OSA Operation

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by LRonAnon, Jun 26, 2011.

1. LRonAnon Member

The recent "We Stand Tall" and "Anons Stand Taller" videos, with their cameo appearance of actress Noelle North mooning about inanely, had renewed interest in the Subway incident of 2008 -- at, ironically, the SPY vs. SCI protest.

Over the past week or so, tens of thousands of people have learned about the subway incident by coming to the video that we put out back in 2008. OSA has also been out in full iRONBOT fashion with messages of religious tolerance like "YOU SHOULD LOSE CUSTODY OF THOSE HATEMONGERING LITTLE CHILDREN AND GO TO JAIL." Good times!

The truth is, that day in July is an excellent study in OSA OPS, and didn't just consist of one crazy moonbat on a crusade to destroy her career. One thing about anons ... there's always a lot of cameras running ...it just takes a little time to collect all the data, put the clay demo back together.

So for the win, and for the first time publicly, a new perspective on the events of July 12, 2008, Hollywood, California.

• Like Like x 34
  2. adhocrat Member

Watch.These.Videos
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Anonymous Member

Yep. Scientology is a vast conspiracy to deny US citizens their fundamental rights and freedoms.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

And subs.
    • Like Like x 5
  5. the anti Member

nice that this is out now. this needs to get all over the place. lets do this faggots!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. subgenius Member

Those that don't remember history are condemned to repeat it.
    All it takes for evil to triumph is for "good" people to do nothing.
    Continue=Win
    Stop=Fail
    • Like Like x 3
  7. TinyDancer Member

Sensational. They're BAAAA-AAAACK!!
    • Like Like x 5
  8. slobeck Member

I'm kind of loving that video. I'ts interesting to see all the dots connected in real time. I give it 5 :awesome:s
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

Beautiful Post, OP. Thank you and BRAVO!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

And I dig those foot long subway snacks.

Fuck OSA, they can have shitty rice and beans because they fail at life.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks LRonAnonFamily. Great vid, terrific commentary.
    What do your daughters think of the incident now 3 years on? (to whatever degree you wish to share, or not)
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

fify
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

fify
  15. Anonymous Member

I love the way they did this video, and the anon mom sounds classy on the voiceover too, it's all good to watch but; I can't get over the way the kids are put on the front line like that.
    It creeps me out whenever people use kids to promote ideals, so yeah this is one of those moralfag posts.
    Fight your fight but please, don't put your kids in the firing line for a stupid little sect of sci-fi xenu faggotry, give them enough rope and they will hang themselves without help.
    But maybe leave the kids with the babysitters next time if you're on another mission to play video stake-out guys, otherwise it's just as screwed up as the dumb space-drama that people are trying to expose. Not cool seeing the kid freaked out like that.

tl;dr won't somebody think of the children?
  16. Anonymous Member

jeez, reading that again sounded creepier than it was meant, awesome video
  17. another123 Member

Reminds me of Freedom Riders that was on PBS recently. Not to the same extreme, but similar in premise.
  18. Ann O'Nymous Member

No.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Did the owner or employees of the Subway sandwich shop ever admit involvement with Scientology in doing this?
  20. sallysock Member

Thanks! As someone who wasn't aware in 2008- I appreciate this. Here I thought I'd seen and read everything...
    Umm. I was late to the party and sometimes...it's good to remember this.
    Check.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Chipshotz Member

This is so well done. Professional quality.
    Production value, Narration, information and research.
    It may be 2 years ago but it's still relevent. Thank you
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

K. Maybe this is a retarded question, but is the op in the video still with us?
  23. Mitsu Too Member

You seem to forget how many children have lost their childhood and future potential to the cult. In any event I'm sure the parents took precautions and would not have put their children in harms way. And quite frankly children are more aware and astute than we give them credit for and I for one wouold rather be present to explain to my child when dumb people do dumb things then have them face it alone. I think this family is awsome and those girls will likely grow up to be actual contributing members of society rather than some Paris Hilton clones.
    • Like Like x 9
  24. theLastAnon Member

OP, sup fag? Nice job. :)

Remember thinking then how smart your girls were (are), and thinking that I wish my parents had been cool enough to take me to a protest with them when I was little. Still think that today. And fuck "We Stand Tall," I made your gals famous first. (at :28)

• Like Like x 7
  25. RavenEyes Member

It's an awesome family. One of the best around. That's all Imma gonna say about them, but I loves them. <3

EDIT: And, like Tiny Dancer said, they're BAAA-AAACCCK!
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Orson Member

ITT: Oldfags.
    • Like Like x 9
  27. slobeck Member

This. And kids that age really like to be included in the things that their parents like. Think of kids at anti-war protests.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

The action that starts at 11:19 with the scilon executive ".... pushing an electronic device towards the mother..." suggests that the scilon executive attempted to use a Card Skimmer Appliance.

Is that what was happening? If not, what has been learned about the "electronic device" ?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. the anti Member

i'm really hoping the FBI gets this video, this should really be something that should get there asses kicked
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Smurf Member

Probably a tape recorder. Doesn't a Card Skimmer Appliance have to be attached to something for it to skim credit card info?
  31. Anonymous Member

You could be right, but to the best of my knowledge, there are wireless skimmers.

When the scilon entity is first referred to in the video, standing out on the street with other scilons, there is a large, dark coloured object in the left hand.

The object appears to me to be much larger than a tape or digital recorder. I've had a micro-cassette tape recorder since a few years before 2008, and it is less than a third the size of the object shown in the video.

Also, the voice over explaining that "the mother" has been tipped off to potential malfeasance and pays the cashier with cash (instead of plastic of some kind). It is this material that got me wondering about a card skimmer.

Very interesting episode in the overall fascinating video report. I'll watch it again a few times.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Smurf Member

Could be. I wouldn't put anything past the OSA twats... thier hyper-sense of paranoia & consummate fear of SP entheta drives them do anything it takes to get intelligence on their perceived enemies.
  33. Kilia Member

Thank you LRonAnon for putting up the updated video from 2008.
    Many blessings to you and your family.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

What I was trying to put together was a notion about a wireless card reader, not a card skimmer. Wireless readers are something related to RFID chips/tags.

I don't know when RFID chips began to show up in credit and debit cards, but they are now embedded in things like our passports and driver's licences.

Data can be read at a distance without resort to connecting-wires or any other physical attribute interface.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

The Scientologists are fucking mental. Blocking the entrance to a sandwich joint? Trying to scan somebody else's credit card? Insane!!!!!
    Who is this family?
  36. Anonymous Member

You've been here long enough to know better than to ask that question. Anonfamily is anon.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. AnonLover Member

The kids were supposed to be on a double decker bus, scientology put them on the front lines and still didnt back off but instead - they circle round like the wekest link like the degraded inhumane monsters they are.
    • Like Like x 8
  38. Anonymous Member

Wasnt the ACLU mulling over this situation for good long while? if so - whatever came of that?
  39. Anonymous Member

LOL. Very true. Well, I wasn't asking for the name, just the "Anon" name. In any case, it really doesn't matter. It was a stupid question. I am just amazed at the determination of this family to take their children to the raid with them.
  40. LRonAnon Member

It was a rough day for the family, a lot happened.

The plan for the day was to ride on a super-fabliouso-big-red-double-decker-open-top-bus, we didn't remove that from the equation. We didn't herd the protestors into a very narrow strip of sidewalk. We didn't place Noelle in Subway and we certainly had no control over her actions. We simply intended on eating lunch.

Our immediate concern after the incident was debriefing the children and allowing them to express their feelings, allowing them to begin the recovery process. Having the officer address our crying daughter and validating her feelings was just another part of that healing process.

We owe a big thanks to quite a few people who made their photos and videos available to us behind the curtain. Without the all the help we would only have a theory and suspicion.
    • Like Like x 19