Customize

[OLD GOSSIP:] Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by AnonAnonAndAriston, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Robert S Member

Re: Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

Travolta leaving would be HUGE. But, yeah, let's get confirmation.

If he blows, attention on target goes to 100% outside of just the interdweebs.
  2. Daywatch Member

when the words "IF THIS IS TRUE " appear in your post , don't hit the submit button
    delete the post and wait for proof it is true
  3. Re: Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

This ^. And that -v

What evidence do we have? I think someone mentioned two sources that had claimed this to be, but who are they?

Battlefield Earth.. Hah, snicker.
  4. Whanonstler Member

I am humping your post in agreement. I am hopeful but keeping to a healthy dose of skepticism .
  5. Robert S Member

If this is true, wow what a great day for us. If this is true. Just imagine if it's true!
    :fuckyou:
  6. captainslug Member

Same statement applies to people posting "so and so is a Scientologist".
  7. Re: Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

Well I would normally agree with you, but Andreas is a pretty damn reliable source so I thought it was worthy of more attention.
  8. VeniVidiVici Member

THIS.

Someone this high-profile would be in the mainstream media. I will wait until videos start popping up of news bites about him blowing... the church. ;)

then i will have delicious caek.
  9. anon1957 Member

Andreas is a careful man and wouldn't say something he didn't feel certain about. He was doing more in LA than visiting Ida and arranging the JB interview.

The gay thing is a red herring. Travolta is too old to care. He is not a Stayin Alive disco sex symbol anymore and it is 2008.

No, the issue for him would be DISCONNECTION. As in Kelly Preston and two kids. He may not be a true believer anymore but she is.

Think about it.
  10. Daywatch Member

reliable? sure

history of rumors also? you betcha

OGs don't get an auto-pass on info

pics or it didn't happen
  11. Orderous Member

As for the two sources with the stories.

I remember one coming from PTS on ESK, the one about him being very close to his manny. Can't recall who had the other one, but once again it was claimed to be a first hand account. As with most sources in this, neither can be checked out, because neither have given their names.

And like I said at the end of my previous post, believe what you will, these are the accounts and stories that I have been told. And I'm personally not going to put full credit into either, but they do seem to fit as pieces of the puzzle on what kind of control the CoS have over Travolta, and why he's not yet out in an official sense.
  12. Happy Cat Member

I'm lately starting to like the jib of your cut, Day. Or something like that.
  13. AnonKiwi Member

Think I'll edit the headline....
  14. desudesuchan Member

If he is trying to leave then that MAY explain how that pic of him kissing that guy got leaked out......
    if "some group" had thier PI/papparatzi waiting to to take this pic

New John Travolta Gay Rumors

releasing it to the press as a threat to release more, or worse, it would make sense as a blackmail/intimadation tactic.
  15. Samuel Hughes Member

You guys need to really look at this a different way:

It's not just being gay or whatever. It's that you are pushed to confess things like

"I stuck my pee-pee in a hole in a tree when I was sixteen on a dare and got excited."
    "I saw a naked boy at a beach and didn't look away immediately."
    "I seriously thought about killing someone."
    "I played Red Rover with the neighbor's dog when I was six."
    "I cheated on my income tax twice."
    "I lied to a girl to get laid, saying I was a talented movie star." :p

Anything, no matter how stupid, can be taken out of context and used to "remind" him of how bad a person he is. The embarassment and guilt is programmed into him, and the subconscious hinting of "what if people knew ..."

They are truly sick bastards.
  16. Re: Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

Does homosexuality have the ability to hurt a career in hollywood?
    Possibly, among homophobic idiots and fred phelps...
    However, Mainstream opinion would massivly support and make up for this if he had the courage to come out. I am sure it would put his career back on track. Hairspray is a miserable failure, many gays are not the flambouyant queens that we are dipicted as and don't appreciate the stereotypes.
    If JT wants to come talk about his experiences with the cult we would most certainly be supportive, and I'm sure his career would hit a revival! (whether or not he IS gay)
    Being gay is probably the most ridiculous thing for anyone to have a problem with!
    The real question right now is if JT is really out for reals? :shock:
  17. Kookaburra Member

Travolta has been less than enthusiastic about Scn for years. Does "Hairspray" strike you as wonderful PR for a homophobic cult. How about the full on kiss with his manny in full view of cameras. Hardly the action of someone trying to hide their sexuality. And hardly the action of a "poster boy" for Scn. He doesn't give a stuff who knows he's bi/gay. He does, however, care about his family.

Think about it indeed, you who have been studying disconnection policy.

If Travolta said one word publicly against Scientology his life would explode in his face. Kelly is a devoted Scn and would be required to divorce him if she wanted to continue. He would lose his kids. Not just custody, either. They have been raised as Scientologists. They would be ordered to disconnect. Period. They would never speak to him again. So what is important in a persons life? Their family. Such is this insidious control mechanism in Scientology.

Nicole Kidman is in the same boat. If she ever wants to see her kids again she keeps her mouth shut.

THIS IS WHY WE PROTEST!

Lucky for Jason Beghe, his wife was in agreement with him.
  18. Wrathlon Member

Confirmation is a given obviously.
  19. misskittie Member

Re: [OLD GOSSIP:] Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

I want Travolta out but am on the fence between "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" and putting my faith in Andreas aka The Oracle of Truth.

Just a thought, remember old Arnie's cryptic message at the begining of April? DM is going to shit larger bricks that ususal type threats? Then JB blows, then the Travolta rumours resurfaces. Perhaps the thing that DM doesn't know is the fact there is a Celebrity Exodus planned. An Exodus so large that WBM will make Moses look small time? He'll be photographed with an unconcious Katie Holmes slung across his shoulders and Jason Lee tucked under his arm while Arnie & Tory give them cover?

Slow work day anyone? Imagination on overdrive!
  20. MarcabEmpress Member

Without compromising my Anon-ness, over the past rilly rilly long time I have been doing ent-industry-related work, Travolta has been, despite the rumors about his interest in sexing men, a dedicated family man, and his wife def works hard being a femmebotSci. They also were very involved in Co$ at the time their son was born and during the ensuing years when Jett SHOULD have been diagnosed with, and treated for, autism. Instead he was "diagnosed" with some sort of "dish soap and Easy-Off Oven Cleaner made him this way" illness to the exclusion of all other underlying pathologies.

CoS treatments like auditing only go so far with autism (I am being polite). Nutrition only goes so far with autism even in the real world. So there s a situation that the good Scientologists John and Kelly can't handle with the tech, that no amount of auditing can fix for either the kid or the parents. Battlefield Earth, his lovesong to Co$, didnt help his kid or his career, either effectively undoing a lot of his good will from Pulp Fiction.

Disconnection looms; ending an aspect of his identity for the past 30+ years looms. If he blows, it may be a gentle hiss rather than the Beghe explosion. He may never officially leave, but rather, just be "too busy" to participate in high profile activities and will keep his involvement to a minimum.

Time will tell. Meantime, here's a good Kirstie Ally story: KA joined the Curves gym in my friend's neighborhood. The owner gossiped that KA gave her some interesting cleaning tips: The ladies should change shoes at the door so they wouldnt track in pollutants from outdoors and VODKA is the safest household cleanser for wiping down surfaces. KA came once during her early Jenny Craig period, made those helpful homemaker hints, and never returned. Ergo, the owner's recounting the silliness.
  21. Ironhead Member

tits or GTFO
  22. shadowchaser Member

It also gives you a good excuse for smelling like vodka in the afternoon. "Oh I was just doing some housework. Vodka is the safest household cleanser for wiping down surfaces, don't you know?"
  23. Re: [OLD GOSSIP:] Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

*hic* *hic*
  24. Re: [OLD GOSSIP:] Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

Can we please stop all the speculation about his sexuality.
  25. Happy Cat Member

Legionnaire

No. And that wasn't a question. :razz:
  26. OSA|Jenny Member

it is probably not such a big deal today, especially when Travolta has had two "twins" from Sea Organization who were jacking him off in the past five years it sorta almost looks like CofS condones homosexuality now. Also, save Travolta, dump Tom Cruise!
  27. anon7846 Member

28. Re: [OLD GOSSIP:] Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

What? Scientology being a Hollywood outlet for "free spirits" looking to hide their "secret adorations" while keeping tabs for later blackmail?

That's unthinkable... ;-)
    *wink*wink*grin*grin*nudge*nudge*saynomoresquire*

SCARSDALE?
  29. deepthot42 Member

Hold on... a GAY actor?
  30. Happy Cat Member

I facepalm'd. Good show! :razz:
  31. KittyCupcake Member

He should just come out. It's not like he's wanted for roles as a ladies man and being an out homo will hurt that image *snicker*
  32. anon_david Member

Yeah. I mean, until I have evidence that points toward his straightness, I'm going to be pics or it didn't happen.
  33. KittyCupcake Member

Gaydar tech 4 teh win!1!
  34. Magoo Member

This is from an "OG":

"Pictures or it didn't happen" is futile for more than one reason.
    1) There are literally TONS
    of people I know personally, who are out, who have a great deal of
    info on Scientology who wouldn't, ever, have their photo taken,
    for various different reasons.
    2) Many of these people will, and have, shared EXCELLENT FACTUAL Information, without
    ever being on film. That's just 2 of many reasons I can think of.

Does that mean they don't count? No. I say get more than one person,
    who is credible, to confirm. Here's what I know about JT:
    He just gave Scientology 1 million dollars, so is he out? No.
    However, we know there are things he's done that make many of us
    THINK he is close............very close..........and that is what I *think*
    (My guess) was what Andreas meant.

I don't think he's out.......yet........and frankly, I (Magoo) don't think
    he's really going to leave any time soon...but I hope I'm wrong, I really do, especially for his sake, and most of all, for his son's sake.

Time will tell, and as I've said to DM many times:
    TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK.......Time Is on OUR side! :alien:

My best,

Tory/Magoo~~~
    PS: And JT, you know me, I helped supervise you with Vicki.
    IF you'd like to talk with someone out, I promise to keep it
    totally confidential. Give me a call: (818) 588-3044
    Burbank, CA.
  35. Magoo Member

PSS: For the panting girls:

I ***Highly**** doubt JT is reading this.

If he is: Internets to you, man!

M
  36. Skeptic1337 Member

Don't take that to mean literally pictures.

That call is usually a request for multiple independent sources.

Be they in the form of websites, pictures, personal accounts, new stories.

Something that can be verified indepedently without having to "take your word on it".

People dumb it down to "pix or it didn't happen" because this is just a generally accepted fact that if you post something on the internet it's a lie until proven true.

No one gets a pass on that.
  37. KittyCupcake Member

travlta-kiss.jpg
  38. anonymal Member

Hey John:
    Evil is the new gay.
  39. Re: [OLD GOSSIP:] Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

Now, if only he would own up to his criminal negligence in court.

Honestly, I don't care if he's convicted, but he knows damn well what Scientology is really about, and if he doesn't come clean he's still helping them.
  40. Re: [OLD GOSSIP:] Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

Is dat sum gay travolta?

I've been wondering about this myself, especially with the autistic son, denial only goes so far, sooner or later he's got to realize scientology doesn't have the answer and there is more to his sons problem then engrams and body thetans.