Customize

[OLD GOSSIP:] Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by AnonAnonAndAriston, Apr 22, 2008.

1. [OLD GOSSIP:] Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

Can anyone confirm this? According to a poster over at SA, in one of the Norwegian interviews Andreas says, "[T]echnically, Travolta is already out but we'll have to wait and see what he does."

If this is true it's amazing news! Full post from SA:

2. Re: Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

If Travolta's out and not speaking, it's because they have his homosexual romp confession recorded.
  3. Anon91689 Member

Re: Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

With Travolta? They can't use that weapon, not with the loads of bad press they're getting already. The Anonymous protests on top of the Jason Beghe interview on top of the suicide in Norway, then they go public with records of Travolta's homosexuality? Considering they could go public with that (it wouldn't surprise me in the least) now is a very bad time.
  4. moose Member

like everyone doesn't already know... :(

besides, is that still an issue in the US/holywood?
  5. AnonKiwi Member

I heard he was bi and had raging romps.
  6. mirrion Member

Yes.

BUT FUCKYEAH. Travolta and Jason Lee made me a sand little fucking Panda.

I WANT CONFIRMATION
  7. Re: Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

NEVER underestimate the stupidity of Scientology International.
  8. Re: Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

Dear John Travolta,

If you were gay, that'd be OK. I mean, 'cause hey, I'd like you anyway! Because you see, if it were me, I would feel free to say that I was gay!

John, nobody cares who you fancy. If that's all they've got on you don't let it stop you from leaving.

Love,

an Anonymous
  9. Re: Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

F*CKING WIN!
    [IMG] r8593p.jpg 168vm2p.jpg [IMG]
  10. danaBanana Member

I wish Travolta luck, if it's true!
  11. Davey's Cat Member

I hope someone tells John that it's no longer 1980 and being a gay/bi celeb is not career poision - being seen as a shill for a dangerous cult one the other hand... eh Tom?

I don't care what dirt Co$ thinks it has to dish - if JT comes out againt the cult then I'm having a Travolta DVD-fest right there. Hell, I'll even sit through Wild Hogs and it would be good to get Pulp Fiction back from off my boycott list.

Come on John - make yourself a hero!
  12. A.Non Hubbard Member

John,

Nothing the cult can say will hurt you. No one believes them anyway.

How has being a Scientologist helped you? Weigh that against how it has hurt you.

If you're afraid of the hard times ahead, don't be. Tory lost her husband. It was difficult for her. But outside of Scientology she was happier than she was inside, and this is because she is free.

John, you need to be free as well. You know what you're doing now is wrong, and you've felt it for years. There is nothing to fear now. Scientology is now a toothless, wounded animal; take the opportunity to escape.
  13. Anonemouse Member

IF it were true, and he speaks out, Scientology will get a huge punch in the neck.
  14. Daywatch Member

PICS
    OR
    IT
    DIDN'T
    HAPPEN
  15. Anonymeep Member

If this is true, I hope that Travolta knows, or has a good PR person who knows, that he could surf the wave of shit instead of drowning in it. If he came out as an ex-sci, waited to see if they dished the gay 'dirt', and then immediately went high profile saying that yes, he is bi, was pressured to cover it up by the church, and they are now attempting to ruin him by spreading the news..

My estimation is that the tide is against Scientology is moderately stronger than the tide against homosexuality... especially when backed up by "Yes, I have those feelings, and THEY are trying to use my private confession sessions to ruin my career/character."

The scandal would turn against Scientology. He only has to play it right..
  16. $noware Member

John we don't care if you're gay or bi. People want to go see movies made by honest authentic people. Be true to yourself and experience the freedom that Jason Beghe is now feeling.
  17. AnonymousYKF Member

It's a shame, I like Travolta but I refuse to indirectly fund Scientology by going to a movie made by Scientologists.
  18. Orderous Member

No pics, but there are two different sources that have confirmed this, both of them worked with Travolta at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood.

Person no.1 is gay, and was hit on by Travolta almost as soon as he found out.

Person no.2 is not gay (to my knowledge), but has confirmed that Travolta is very close to the manny of his son (who is autistic btw).

It's up to you if this confirms anything or not.

If it is true however, here is message to John Travolta;
    It doesn't matter where you like to stick it, you're still one of the most badass characters in any film ever as Vincent Vega.
  19. Happy Cat Member

[I suck big floppy donkey dick.]
  20. ScudMuffin Member

I wonder if he lurks on here and clambake, I hope he does.
  21. Anonymous Member

I think people would forgive him for Battlefield: Earth if he came out against Scientology.
  22. Wrathlon Member

If Travolta is out, Ill delete my Travolta movies and actually buy them.
  23. BlueDreamer Member

This gave me a good chuckle when I saw it... great if it were true, but at the moment, I'm keeping my sceptic hat on. :fuckyou:

Pics and more sauce, please.
  24. Anónimo Member

Remember Operetion: Free Will?
    Let´s do it againwith travolta.
    Love bomb him, asking him to confirm or deny this claim. We say it is ok if he does not want to speak against them so soon but at the same time we should say he must clear this issue.
    If he is out, he just needs to say he is out, anything more is just bonus.
  25. tiggernew Member

After his appearance as Edna Turnblad, I have a hard time thinking he's not coming out because of fear of exposure on this point. Other notable actors who have done the role: Divine, and Harvey Fierstein -- not exactly ragingly hetero, ya know?

That said, I fail to see what he's afraid of if he is afraid. Maybe he doesn't want the kids to know, or Kelly would leave if he came out and he doesn't want to disrupt the family. That's my suspicion.
  26. Wrathlon Member

That actually a good idea. Flood him with messages of support for both leaving and being gay/bi. If you remove the church's ammunition against him it might be enough.
  27. Anonymous SP Member

Hey now, let's not get carried away. Don't make this any harder on him than it already is by making outlandish claims.
  28. Re: Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

From what I've always understood, he's been disenchanted for years. Hopefully the JB interview made him say, you know what? Fuck it.
  29. MollyBloom Member

Who cares? Many people in the limelight dress up as women and we have been having a good time with that since the dawn of telivision. Milton Berele, Monty Python, Benny Hill, Dustin Hoffman (tootsie), etc. Who cares.

If he's gay she would already know and if his kids don't know now they will when they grow up and resent him for lying all these years. :shrug:

Or maybe after so many years of thought suppression and spending tons of money, resources, and time on CoS he's just burnt out, regretful, and needs time to decompose? Can't blame anyone for that.

Here's the clincher...

Most people don't care if he's gay.
  30. Stabby McSpy Member

We need confirmation of some sort. If this is true, this is an incredibly, incredibly epic win.
  31. Daywatch Member

guys stop getting worked up over a RUMOR
    having been a long time lurker over at OCMB and ARS
    this kind of leaking has been going on for DECADES most of which never bares any fruit ever

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Mike Rinder blew? PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Mary whatsherface blew? PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

John Travolta blew? PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Jason Beghe blew? PICS!!! IT DID HAPPEN
  32. eclipsael Member

...okay, and where are the sources confirming these sources?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Daywatch has the right of this.
  33. Re: Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

and if he is not out and/or not bi/gay, that will be seen as harrasment
  34. the_cloak Member

Actally he's a good actor when you get a good director behind him. I almost didn't recognize him in Pulp Fiction because he was so good in that. I think it's partially because Tarintino kept him under control and is a naturally good director and can often bring out the best in actors. The man can act well, he just needs good direction and a good plot for the movie he is in.
  35. tiggernew Member

I didn't clearly say it above -- I completely support gay & bi people and would have no change of opinion whatsoever if he came out.
  36. anonakatie Member

^^^ITA. Bad idea is bad idea.
  37. Stabby McSpy Member

This. Cancel love-bomb until we receive confirmation from HQ. Repeat: Cancel love-bomb strike until we receive confirmation from HQ. All mudkips return to standby until further notice.
  38. Re: Travolta Out of Scientology? Andreas Heldal-Lund Says "Yes!"

It'd be awesome if the star of Hubbard's "Battlefield Earth" movie split the CoS.

If John does split, I would finally forgive him for being in "Wild Hogs."
  39. DeadFace Member

The thing is, I don't think he'd stay silent because of ONLY the gay stuff. People tell their auditors everything... EVERY single thing, mas o menos. He's told them what emotional scars he has etc etc. There could be a lot of crap he just doesn't want to deal with ever again. Heck, he was "shunned" for years before he did Battlefield Earth, he told Hugh Jackman that he didn't need Scientology, etc etc. He still says in recent articles that it DID help him with problems early on.

We'll have to wait and see if he ever "officially" blows.
  40. Edges Member