Customize

Official Denials and Rebuttals

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by VictoireFlamel, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Can we please organize the official statements that Scientology released and the documents proving those statements wrong into a separate thread?

I can't wade through 20 pages looking for documents each time there is a statement made and then find 10 pages later the proof. I'm losing information, I just know it.

Thank you.

*Edited for denial links.

Denial (7/1/2012) to TMZ.com

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/01/katie-holmes-tom-cruise-divorce-scientology-tailing/

"Gary Soter, lawyer for the Church, tells TMZ ... the Church of Scientology is not following Katie or conducting surveillance on her in the wake of her divorce with Tom Cruise."

Denial (7/2/2012) to TMZ.com

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/02/church-of-scientology-suri-sea-org-katie-holmes-tom-cruise/

The Church's lawyer has released a statement ... saying in addition to the minimum age requirement (16 years old), minors must have "consent of both parents and/or all legal guardians" in order to join.

The lawyer adds, "There are no exceptions to that policy."
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. This stuff and only this stuff:

• Like Like x 1
  3. BigBeard Member

Some references from say 2009 - present would be very useful.

BigBeard
  4. Totally agree.
  5. mongrel Member

I think it would be valuable supporting evidence to show how they have lied in the past.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

When she was 12, they got my sister. She was shipped away and my parents lied to us for a long time about her whereabouts. She had her first period and was too embarrassed to tell anyone. She stashed her stained clothes in the closet and her room mate screamed at her for being filthy and she got assigned to extra labor. Meanwhile, they told my parents she was attending school 8 hours a day, working four hours a day. She was working 19+ hours a day, no school.

I am not a disaffected, disconnected, or excommunicated member of Scientology. I never was a member, so I can't be an apostate. Their lies and hyperbole do not apply to me. I am a witness.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. RightOn Member

^ this is why
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. another123 Member

Sorry to necro, but ran across an old scan from a Scientology publication stating a SeaOrg person joined at the age of 14.
    (also note: still using the term WOG to describe the incompetent world outside of scientology, lol.)
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3