Customize

Offering Free Audio Production For Any Application

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by RAN, Mar 9, 2012.

1. RAN Member

Hey I'm RAN, been in audio production for about 6 years.

I am offering the free audio production of anything related to the good fight. Anything which runs parallel to the good cause of preserving freedom and true justice to each and every living thing on this planet and/or the planet itself.

If you have some lyrics you need turned into a song, a documentary/video that needs a soundtrack, a soundbite for anything, hit my email. Mod Edit: Email addy redacted - send a PM instead.

Feel free to ask me for assistance here.. but your request will be answered right away if you email me as I will not always return to check this thread.

Thanks,
    R
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

3. RAN Member

Thanks for the reply Anon.

Using the appropriate dynamic processors and other clarity enhancing methods I should be able to achieve something strong and engaging. Most importantly however, I believe I have the production/mixing/mastering skills to create something compatible and equally as engaging on as many systems as possible.

It will sound good on laptop speakers all the way up to large PA systems.
    This means the largest audience will receive the most concise message.

All free of charge, done in my own private time with no funding or promotion necessary.

Anyone who is interested, please contact me here or PM me. I didn't realise that I could not provide my email address. If you want it, pm me or reply to this post. Alternatively, if you know anyone working on multi media of any kind, feel free to direct them to this post.

One love & thanks,
    R