Customize

October 31st Weslaco Texas against Weslaco High School

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Hello everyone. At Weslaco High, the students are losing their privacy as the teachers, and librarians watch what they do when they use the internet or a program even if they have some websites blocked or have blocked the students from being able to install programs, unzip files. I want to make a protest against them so we can have our privacy back. They use Impero.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

What form is your protest going to take?
  4. Anonymous Member

BUSTED?
    Screen Shot 2013-10-11 at 1.01.12 PM.png
  5. Anonymous Member

An Occupation protest, i guess we can mainly block the students from going into the school or something else without actually going into the school.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

Children dont deserve privacy,,,stop fuckin off on the computers and study damn it. get smarter,,,thats whats wrong with this country..people are fuckin stupid,,,,its turning into Idiocracy for god sake!. That is all!
  8. Anonymous Member

Are you?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

its funny how you think this hurts me when your too scared to show your face. the only one who really is getting affected is you. but why bother telling you, its not like you will come out of your basement.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

damn you cant focus more. cause one paragraph shouldnt be offending you that much. plus you should figure that out on your own.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

young adults do need privacy ok, think what if you were stuck in a school where you cant hide anything even something really terrible.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. FreakE420 Member

Your right I shouldve posted differently,,,but then again ,this is Anonymous. I was partly joking,,,sorry you didnt pick up on that,NOW HIT THE BOOKS!!!

oh and ,,,The Busted thing wasnt me.

Love,
    Freake
  13. FreakE420 Member

What terrible thing would you need to hide unless you were doing something wrong? Do it somewhere else,,not school,,,,or,,,, better yet ,,keep your nose clean.
  14. children need privacy alright, you are deffinetly acting like a child. so why should you get your privacy?
  15. FreakE420 Member

A child? I'm 44 yrs old.... I have three kids...7 yrs,13yrs and 17yrs. Dont tell me what children need! If you have nothing to hide then why the need for privacy, And privacy thats expected in a public place is ridiculous. Thats my two cents.

Explain it to me old timer.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

you cant give your two cents because you cant afford to lose what little money you have.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

You have no right to privacy while you are in school. Your locker can be searched at any time without a warrant, because the locker does not belong to you. This follows for computers at school. If you want privacy, use a computer at home.

My guess is that you signed something at the beginning of the school year telling you exactly what was and was not permitted when you are using a computer at school, yours or otherwise. Go back and actually read that. If you disagree, run for student government and try to change the rules next year. Until then, you are obligated to follow the rules as they were set forth and to which you agreed.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. FreakE420 Member

What the hell does that^^^ even mean? And how is that explaining it to me? I'm serious. Explain... You need to rehearse you stance on the subject if you gonna start up a protest.. So far your case is weak.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

What are you in High School? wait,,,,,,,nvm

0/10
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Did you just come to an anonymous forum and accuse us as being too scared to show our faces?
    DID YOU REALLY JUST DO THAT?
    • Like Like x 5
  21. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Hey Fuckface, learn to internet. You have no rights on school computers.
    There is a bigger picture.
    The NSA is spying on private citizens. There is a million mask march on Nov. 5th.
    Look that shit up and stop being a local crybaby.
    Me thinks you are smart enough.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. System Member

omg all schools who have computers have filters when you're in school you study, at home do whatever the fuck you want but, at school you learn, not fuck around on the internet leave that shit at home
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

^^This
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Ooooo, burn!

/facepalm
  26. Anonymous Member

A school isn't a public place. Only students and employees, and the parents, are allowed on most campuses. And to think children shouldn't have privacy is to say that people shouldn't have privacy. I'm pretty sure your older two children enforce a certain privacy with respect to their parents.

And to force a child to be someplace, then tell them they have no privacy since they are here, is, well, illogical.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. JohnnyRUClear Member

Careful. You're starting to almost sound like me.
  28. System Member

well spoken
  29. Anonymous Member

That's a good thing.