Customize

October 25 - Post Raid game

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TorontosRoot, Oct 25, 2009.

1. TorontosRoot Member

October 25 - Post Raid game

The entire raid shouted the Org on Yonge & Mary St, with everything being put forward by two very brave and gutsy anons with balls of steel, we successfully made it to EPIC WIN status. The Org closed up, called the cops. Such cowards they are to waste the time of Toronto Police Services and our tax dollars!

I was very disappointed at the Co$ for this, but over all, it went out in glory.

The video footage is being converted from 3gp at this time to AVI, will be posted once all non-raid-related content, mistakes, etc. are removed. You wouldn't want to see the ground now would you?

Once it is saved, it will be embedded here. Viddler is the site of choice due to the video's length (45 minutes or longer), but it will be splitted up into parts (5-6) in 11 minute stegments for YouTube to be posted on ANY anon's channel (some on guys/girls, MIRROR IT for the WINNING LULZ).

Next raid needs moar people, we need to bring up the numbers.

Next update to come once video(s) are posted. Download link will be provided below via 2shared, I will avoid megaupload and rapidshit as they are too bloated/haggish to deal with.
  2. Kadidlehopper Member

3. TorontosRoot Member

Re: October 25 - Post Raid game

Hows the editing?
  4. Kadidlehopper Member

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-WHAdH0J7g"]YouTube[/nomedia]
    kinda mad i couldnt get the 4th segment working seeing that was the segmint with me talkin to the cops.
  5. greebly Member

"This video is private. "

Keep it up hope to see a vid soon.
  6. TorontosRoot Member

Can't see it as the video is marked as private. I will upload the 4th part, use downloadHelper to grab it in it's highest available quality as MP4 or FLV, upload as part 2.
  7. Ann O'Nymous Member

Sounds good. Problems with videos too.