Customize

Oct XX - Dallas - planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by NoScope, Oct 7, 2009.

1. NoScope Member

Oct XX - Dallas - planning

I was hoping someone else would have made one by now but oh well. Any dates?
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

Re: Oct XX - Dallas - planning

I think I'm just going to have to stick with flash raids. Saturdays are pretty busy for me with work and other activities. :/
  4. ToKaM Member

I'm open most days. Saturdays are actually really good for me since it's an all-day trip for me, but I can't do Sundays for religious reasons.
  5. Re: Oct XX - Dallas - planning

NoScope we are looking at you
  6. NoScope Member

Im probably going to go on a wednesday unless enough people want a fri or sat.
  7. Re: Oct XX - Dallas - planning

red river shootout this weekend. the cult has a booth at the fair...
  8. Anonymous Member

Just curious, are there any non anonymous people involved in the planning of this "Mega-Raid". Cuz for all we know it could be one person saying come to austin.

And if you want to put a tin foil hat on there could be some big event in Dallas or Houston that the cult doesn't want people to show up for. But that is really unlikely.

How many have confirmed to be Austin on the 7th ?
  9. NoScope Member

Yeah, my roomate went to the fair and told me he saw a CCHR booth. I haven't heard if anyones raided this but he said it was empty despite the lack of anons. If anyone is going to the game or the fair bring some YFTC and flier that area while your there.
  10. Re: Oct XX - Dallas - planning

trust me austin is the place to raid come the 7th
  11. Re: Oct XX - Dallas - planning

I am confirming that I will not be at the mega raid.

Nope.

BUT
    Halloween.
    morning.
    WHO WANTS TO RAID?!!?!?!!?!
  12. Re: Oct XX - Dallas - planning

come on man
    come to the megaraid
    we need you /b/ackups
    remember when i mailed you your cam when u lost it
  13. Anonymous Member

There is a IAS event or something in dallas on that day. If i find the link I will be back to post it
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

Sorry I fail 3 posts when 1 will do

I don't have details on where it will be held, Pooks said they are usually in a Hotel, but due to budgeting, who knows if they will have them at the ORG or not.
  16. anonshook Member

A bit new to this but i would be down for Halloween. Ill be in DFW so yea.
  17. Re: Oct XX - Dallas - planning

noscope -- the state fair was hit up and taken care of. next on the list is a mall. soon. they have a booth there too. for some reason the cult thought it would be a good idea to put a billboard up in the middle of oak cliff. guess they dont have enough minoritys maybe?
  18. NoScope Member

This brings a tear of joy to my eye. :*)

Happy to hear that their fail-booth at the fair lived up to its name and failed. Idk about a billboard and hope some researchfag could put some dox on this.

The mall table is a little bit more difficult to handle due to no masks being allowed. If your named-fagged or have a scarf go for it and write your story of epic win. I would but can't seem to get the dates of when they do those so am lacking intel.

Sorry, no mega for me, but will be raiding soon. A Halloween raid sounds fun but idk if their open that day and if they will be accepting trick-or-treaters ;)
  19. Anonymous Member

yeah i didnt think any Dallas Fags had the Balls to show for MegarAid

Pussy-Fag's
  20. Anonymous Member

oh and talk is cheap

Videos or pics or it didnt happen
  21. NoScope Member

-2/10
  22. Re: Oct XX - Dallas - planning

doing a pass by the booth at the irving mall soon. just to see what is what before anything is done. from what i understand they are supposidly there alot. a little kiosk in the walk way of the mall before the food court. staying off their radar is key. for the one who wants pics or video, we will get some of this one for you to please your big brother apetite. someone have control issues? i have an idea, why dont you put up and join in on this. those who can do; those who cant whine on the internet.
  23. NoScope Member

Give us an update when you can DSC. If someone can get in contact with the general manager of the mall maybe we can get a table set up right next to theirs and have a cult aplitude test. I don't think signs are allowed so don't bring any just to be on the safe side.
  24. Re: Oct XX - Dallas - planning

Hey guys, I'm back!
    And look who I found on Facebook...
    screenshot20091028at125n.jpg

...and immediately blocked.
    LULZ

On another note, I'm gonna try to get back into protesting soon, but it may still be another month or two before I can.

In the meantime, I'm trying to arrange a megaraid in Austin on JAN. 1-3, which is during IkkiCon. Last year it had over 16,000 registrations, and I expect more this year. So we hit the church and then hit the convention, since costumes are encouraged there......
  25. Re: Oct XX - Dallas - planning

I cant come Nov 7.
    My hands are tied up. Nothing I can do about it. :(

LA, good to see you my friendly friend friend.
    I am not going to be able to come on halloween morning either. I suck balls.
    Big donkey balls.
  26. Anonymous Member

Most Malls require the people renting kiosks to be there during Mall hours. So if the Mall is open they will need to have someone there.
  27. Anonymous Member

I would like to attend a Dallas Protest Where, When????? I am new to this but I am more than down for the cause. I am near Plano but i am willing to drive anywhere is DFW
  28. Re: Oct XX - Dallas - planning

I want to take part in a HUNKA HUNKA PROTEST ON to 31st. Is anypne down? and where?
  29. Anonymous Member

Hey newfags
    This is where
    451 Decker Drive
    Irving TX

its in Los Colinas
    Just west of Dallas

I don't really do organized raids much anymore bc my schedule. I just flash raid.
  30. Anonymous Member