Customize

[Oct 26, 2012] Enemies of the State: Solidarity for Bradley Manning, Julian... (New York, NY)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by anonymous2601, Oct 5, 2012.

1. anonymous2601 Member

Now that Julian Assange has been declared an enemy of the state for revealing to the world the lies of the US government, we Americans who value truth and freedom will stand up in solidarity with Wikileaks, Assange, and Manning, and say that we are all enemies of the state.

It is important that everyone realize that the persecution of Manning, Assange, and wikileaks marks a dangerous time for our constitutional rights. We must speak out now, or else we may not have another chance.

We will rally at Bryant Park where there will be a teach in faciliated by Alexa O'Brien (http://www.alexaobrien.com/timeline_us_versus_manning_assange_wikileaks_2012.html) about wikileaks and other related subjects. After this, there will be a march
  2. anonymous612 Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. anonymous2601 Member

Thanks for the reply.

I have contacted them. They said they would send me materials and help me promote it. I'm trying to get as many people on board with this as humanely possible. I would like people to step up but it hasn't really happened yet.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. anonymous612 Member

Might be able to find some help from the Conscientious Objector crowd.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. A.O.T.F Member

I'd really like to be there,but alas I don't live in the US. I've already emailed a few people. Lets get behind this people. Make it HUGE!
    A Youtube announcement is needed on this one.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. anonymous2601 Member

Thanks for the support!

If you want to make a youtube announcement, I will help in anyway I can, although I'm not good at video editing. . .
  7. Anonymous Member

8. A.O.T.F Member

Is there anybody out there with Video/Filming/Editing skills? Someone willing to step up to help Anon2601 get this thing off the ground. If you can help out it would be a truly brilliant contribution. Thanks.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. anonymous612 Member

Oh goddamnit, this is Occupy shit?

Can I undo my assistance? Because fuck Occupy.
  11. Anonymous Member

We don't need your assistance. Your not that important.

Sorry.
  12. Anonymous Member

To elaborate on the above post, I would just like to say that this event was organized by a single soul for the sake of many political prisoners. It was an event that was originally neither endorsed nor supported by either Anonymous or Occupy. The fact that either of these groups should have a hand in helping with promoting this event, however small, shouldn't have an impact on the message.

If you have a problem with autonomous groups supporting this action, then there is nothing I can do for you.
  13. anonymous612 Member

Apparently you do:
  14. anonymous2601 Member

Well since I posted that people have stepped up, thankfully.

It just seems wrong that you would stop supporting this event because its an 'occupy' event. First of all, it's not. Second of all, who gives a fuck? Do you not care about the issues? Is that not what is most important?
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. anonymous612 Member

Not particularly, no.

Occupy is a cesspool of fail and fuckery and they only care about their own fucktarded self-interest. They trample over the rights of others while bawwwing about how much they care about their own rights. They are selfish little children complaining that their life isn't fucking easy enough for them. Because of their insistence on associating with Anonymous imagery and symbols, every time they break the law or do something stupid, they actively harm Chanology protests and make it more difficult for Chanology anons to protest effectively and safely. They're an uneducated and incompetent embarrassment to protesters throughout history, and they don't even know why they're protesting, nor do they have any plan on how to improve things other than just ordering people to fix unspecified shit by unspecified means. And they're fucking annoying.

So yes, I would stop supporting this event if it bears the Occupy name. That will always make me switch from "oh I don't really give a shit what this guy is protesting but I might as well be helpful" into "fuck these guys and the anarchist horse they rode in on."

And the funny thing is, I'm not the only one that will feel that way. You seem to think everyone still loves Occupy. Even at its height it had a bad reputation. Now, when the media is done coddling it? Yeah, slapping an Occupy label on this is a great way to turn off the members of the public you need for this protest to survive.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. anonymous2601 Member

LOL say no more. Last post on this forum.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. anonymous612 Member

Oh yes, run and ragequit because someone disagreed with your protest.

You must not actually give a shit about your cause if you're willing to run away because someone on the internet spoke harshly to you.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

I love to troll as much as the next, but I must say-

1) If you support someone's cause , support it. So what if someone YOU don't like happens to try to help as well?
    2) Since you stated that you really don't care that much about this issue, why make such an ordeal over it?
    3) If this was your idea, would it seriously mean more to you who helped as opposed to how much help you received?
    4) The person that started this thread and the person that posted the vid, both stated that this is not intended to by an "occupy" event. So chill the eff out.
  19. A.O.T.F Member

Stay positive and focused Anon2601. Reject the negative.It takes guts and initiative to follow through and achieve.We need more people like you .. people who are prepared to get up,stand up,and do the right thing. More power to you.
  20. canyouhackit Member

is this even still on?
  21. I say, if you can make it, GO. Even if the original organizer doesn't show, I bet at least a thousand will be there. Maybe more. Of course, most of us won't know because the media won't report on it. So if you go, come to this thread and talk about it!
  22. anonymous612 Member

You bet at least a thousand people will be there?

Really?

Because...
    So, I bet you less than a thousand people will be there. What will you give me if a thousand people don't show up?

Not even saying this to be critical of the OP. That was just a fucktarded statement and you know it.
  23. Archer Member

Posting here just to give Ann something to rant about
  24. anonymous612 Member

So how many THOUSANDS of people attended this?

Guys?

Anyone?

No one?

Yeah, I thought so.