Customize

[Oct 15, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Washington D.C., DC)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by MrAnonization, Jul 11, 2011.

1. adhocrat Member

"me love raw meat"

"I'm Dave, and boy have i got a deal for you"

"You have to be this tall to go on the thetan ride"

"This be da place"

"We stand tall"
  2. skeptic2girl Member

re: camera tech: NOT a stupid question...
    esp. good to have backup cams, with batteries running out and such

I have a little vid camera whose battery poops out after an hour and a stills camera. Also, emergency back-up cell phone cam

chalk: not sure how they roll in D.C. with the colored chalk but would the police just say wash it off or would they give a citation or?
  3. 3rdMan Member

I got my camera. Sparrow has his. We have lots of anons who probably will be bringing theirs as well. So footage will be provided.
  4. 3rdMan Member

Also, my ideas for quotes.

"I beat my staff, derp."

"I spend your donations on drugs and luxury."

"I'm the only SP 'not' confronted."
  5. ^ winner so far, in my book
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Xenu Is Lord Member

Bubble should say : "I SCOHB for spiritual freedom!"
  7. Xenu Is Lord Member

We need 20 of those little fuckers lining the sidewalks of every org
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Everyone should bring one no matter how cheap. Protect yourself protect each other.
  9. hunterkll Member

Ouch: Car rental total: $245 >_X jeeze insurance is a racket :p

Anyway, if someone can provide 35mm film and miniDV tapes, and a laptop that has a firewire port (preferably a mac), we can do some live streaming and whatnot.

I'll have one, perhaps two tripods available for use as well.
  10. Anonymous Member

Mini DV tapes covered
  11. skeptic2girl Member

for DM bubble:

Your life savings is my is my chump change, bitches.
  12. skeptic2girl Member

re: raid attire

***was wondering if 'prom' or formal attire theme was still on?
    not that it matters; the prom dress is ready to go and I'm wearing that fucker either way!
  13. 3rdMan Member

Yes, it is the theme. Given I am going to DJ, however, I am not going in prom wear.
  14. anonsparrow Member

Well that's a bunch of bullshit.

(I mean that it's going to be very windy on Saturday - not that you're fagging out on your attire.)

I won't be bringing the banner sign. 22 mph winds will make that thing a protest kite.

Anybody have flag poles they're bringing? It will be epic flag fapping, I mean flag flapping weather. I have one flag I can bring if so.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. 3rdMan Member

I'll go to home depot and see if they have a sturdy one. Sense we are not setting up a tent, no need for bricks. I will check home depot on Friday to see if they have a portable flagpole. If so, then I'll just clamp it to a table leg. It needs to be sturdy. Those cheap PVC pipes won't last in the winds. Though I don't know Sparrow, flying an enturb kite? I like the idea. :D
  16. anonsparrow Member

Sweet. The anon flags look amazing when they are whipping in the wind.

As for the kite idea, Vendetta tried that in one of the 2009 spring raids but he couldn't keep it up.

*waits for it..*
  17. skeptic2girl Member

this is really going to be an all-star raid... old fags, new fags, epic djs...
    Anonymous: soooooooooooooooo UPSTAT!

^that's what... oh, forget it
    • Like Like x 1
  18. anonsparrow Member

*sigh*
  19. MrAnonization Member

I hope everyone is pumped and ready for tomorrow i know i am :)
  20. Weda Member

I have some body aches I am fighting. I am taking triple guard echinacea spray. I hopefully I can overcome it.
    This is going to be my first time; I am looking forward to meet you all.
    I got an idea: If you are into arts and crafts; $$$bills could be made into a long tail, or tails; and we could have them fly in the wind while holding on to them with a string, and hopefully we won't loose them; or we could use fake $$$ bills eg. from monopoly game. Scotch tape and/or masking tape will work. Don't forget the scissors.
    I just got the idea this morning when I woke up; the idea just popped up.
    Weda
  21. 3rdMan Member

Okay I am planning on arriving at 1pm. I will be bringing myself, the poster, and the COB EFG.
    Maybe flagpole, maybe clamps for flagpole

As for music: I am bringing all six albums of Lulz, a corruption of lol.

I am expecting from other Anons:
    1) Speakers
    2) Table(s)
    3) Generators
    4) Troll Canon
    5) Computers and stuff
    6) Flag?
    7) Musics will be needed

Any timeframes when ppls are planning on getting here?
  22. hunterkll Member

Due to an accident the onlly way I can come to the protest is if I get a ride. Rental car is wrecked.
  23. RightOn Member

go you glorious bastards!
    I will be there in spirit

kick ass
    • Like Like x 1
  24. 3rdMan Member

So far no one is selling telescoping flagpoles in stock. You have to order them through the stores for some reason (weird).

I'm afraid I can't help you with a ride given I'm coming from work to the megaraid. I'm very glad you got insurance.
  25. MaidOfWin Member

I have the PVC flagpoles we used to use disassembled in my closet, I'll probably chuck 'em in the car because I can. However, the only flags I have are 2 different skull & crossbones ones from the pirate raid. Who has an actual anon flag? (I'll bring this shit anyway but I dunno how theme-appropriate it's going to be)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-- Well, glad you're okay anyway
  26. anonsparrow Member

I have an Anon flag compliments of hotscubagreg. (Hi hotscubagreg!)

I be bringin it. It will be flaptascular.

Hunter - sorry dude. Glad you're aight.
  27. MrAnonization Member

PM me your location ill be shooting by early but i need your location like NOW
  28. MrAnonization Member

Sorry hunterkill that is WAY to far :/ I really wish i could help.
  29. MrAnonization Member

Oh i have been trying to get a good Anon flag to no avail
  30. 3rdMan Member

Okay so the only thing we'll need for the generators for are the speakers. Which is alright I guess. The only issue we have now is music playing.

Someone needs to bring something that can play mp3s. I can use my phone but it will be kinda embarassing if it all gets interrupted by a phone call. We need an mp3 player.

Alternatively, if someone can bring a throwaway laptop, one you don't have a lot of value in case it gets busted or lost it will serve as a better music player.
  31. MaidOfWin Member

Piece of shit laptop is a go

Assuming I can get it to turn on :/
  32. Anonymous Member

Just do your dancing, I know it does the trick for me :)
  33. MrAnonization Member

Happy 15th everyone im already awake so i thought to post. I did an oops so i wont have a video camera unless it gets enough charge in time. Also broke my guitar ^^" but other then that all is good i just need someone to find out the number for dominos in the area.
  34. MaidOfWin Member

Okay, heading out with my 16 tons of raid shit, love you guys, rock on.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. 3rdMan Member

Maid, you have my contact info. Call me if you need help moving stuff.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. 3rdMan Member

Here. 13 till 1. Awaiting other anons.
  37. 3rdMan Member

A maid appeared. Mranonization inbound, assuming he figures out how to get here lol.
  38. delanon Member

Was really hoping to make it down there today for my first raid, but work's a mofo. Good luck today guys and gals! I'll meet up with you guys eventually.
  39. 3rdMan Member

So far half the rsvps are here! Its a party! Oh yeah, somehow the cops don't have our permit on file. Riiiiiight. Which don't matter cause we still run this.
    • Like Like x 4
  40. Anonymous Member

Phone report from sparrow sounds great - they got permission to put the music/PA table on a bit of private property that is connected to the sidewalk, so musics and raiding are now going on!