Customize

[Oct 15, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Ladner, BC V4K)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

this sleepy town needs to hear of these atrocious acts of scientology!
  2. Anonymous Member

Why October 11th, 2011?
  3. Anonymous Member

When do you wish to protest then? (I said october 11th because it was the closest time to now i can get) please respond
  4. Anonymous Member

Protests take time to organize. What is the rush?
  5. Anonymous Member

ok then tell me when to start a protest please
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

I'm no good at this, could you help me with this? i just joined yesterday, and I am a little naive
  8. And enthusiastic newcomers are VERY welcome. Let's see what help you need...

I second the anon poster above who suggested having a look around the forum first. The threads suggested are good ones. Also have a look at the Vancouver protests to get a flavour of what they do. I'll go find a couple links and come back and edit my post with them.

Yay new guy!! :)

EDIT:
    Here are 2 threads on Vanc protests:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/scientology-protest-sept-17-11-video-vancouver.94059/
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/post-game-vancouver-vancouver-august-20th-2011.92610/
    Enjoy...these guys know how to have fun while they protest.
    Here's another from Montreal: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/montreal-protest-september-2011.93507/

Are you familiar enough with scientology to be able to answer questions from random public? You may want to choose a subject you are particularly interested in, such as Narconon. Also have you developed any materials to hand out? Do you have a couple of friends interested in protesting with you? Have you scoped out the venue so you aren't seeing it for the first time on the day of the protest?

You can ask more questions here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/page-23

Good luck new guy, don't forget to have fun.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

thanks man! appreciate the warm welcome!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Yes, you are naive and no one can change this but you.

You need to lurk and learn. WWP isn't a post-secondary educational institution, but an individual can use WWP to learn nearly everything possible about scientology and thereby become extremely well educated about the subject.

Take your time. There is no rush. There is no emergency. The emergency is being contained by Anonymous.
  11. Yes. It's not a race. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

so I am feeling i should cancel this protest ): all i want to do is save people from following this cult.
  13. Anonymous Member

If you have a group, size of which ideally is more than three, go ahead but never protest alone.

Be sure to have photo and video cameras at the ready at all times.

Be certain to remain 1. legal and 2. peaceful, at all times, no matter what happens.

Those are rules #1 and #2. Rule three is - Don't even think about breaking rules 1 and 2.
  14. By the way, your double post is because the WWP server has hiccups right at the moment and seems to be spitting out errors when you quote an anonymous post. Its not your fault.

Me too dude, since 2008.

But think on this: what is your best chance of working at that goal? With or without some preparation?
    Maybe job 1 is doing some reading and some recruiting of a couple of protest friends.

Edit: and what that poster said above.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

maybe i can try to recruit some guys, make a sign, stuff like that. is anyone here talking live near this area?
  16. Anonymous Member

anyone near ladner?
  17. Anonymous Member

I'll try to get some pals from school to help me
  18. that's a great idea!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

thanks! but the problem is one of my friends has been believing what the media has been saying that were "HACKERZ ON STEROIDZ DESTROY DIE ATTACK!" lol
  20. Anonymous Member

I just really don't want this to fail
  21. You can tell them that the mainstream media got it wrong.

Anonymous is Hatters on Stereos and all of them work for the Internet Hat Machine!
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Well for now then maybe your best bet is do a bunch of reading so you can show your friend that the scientology protester anonymous are not those guise. WWP only allows legal actions to be planned and discussed so you won't find any hacking stuff around here. Show your friends some of the videos.
  23. Anonymous Member

ok, I will, should i cancel this event then?
  24. This is entirely up to you.
  25. what is your opinion on that?
  26. Anonymous Member

I'm just feeling that all i wanted to do is go into the streets with some other Anons and let the people know, clerly its not that simple then ):
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

I know! I'll just postpone the event until I'm ready
    • Like Like x 1
  28. If you would like to have this thread closed & locked by a Moderator, just use the Report Button on any post, including your first one.

You can start another thread any time, especially when you have become well enough organized and have a group of Anons to work with.

If you have questions, you will get good response time and feed back if you use this thread:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/page-23#post-1912667

Thank you! :)
  29. Anonymous Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.