Customize

#OccupyWallStreet and Fox News

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2011.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

2. whosit Member

hahaha nice poorly edited videos. Who were booing the tea party people in your video. Who were the police protecting. I really doubt that police were holding off the hoardes of evil tea party people.

As opposed to....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QngE6kKk8Lg

Geez, why didn't I see any of this bullshit at a Tea Party rally? Oh because Tea Party people actually respect the law and don't want to cause trouble and protest peacefully.

Oh well. Crazy Tea Party people.
  3. Anonymous Member

Stupid inbred Ann Coulter fan club Tea Party people you mean?
  4. Anon_Jon Member

No, that's envy.
  5. Anonymous Member

So a bunch of unemployed Mac-fans can lay around in a park and they get to call themselves the 99% but I'm not the middle class?

Or, am I reading you incorrectly?
  6. Anonymous Member

WHY DOES LARRY GET TO CALL HIMSELF THE 99% WHEN I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOM!?!!!1!!!1!
  7. The Wrong Guy Member

Halloween: Faux & Friends

Welcome back to Faux and Friends. it's our parody of Fox & Friends. We have more video of the anti-capitalist, anti-freedom loving protesters that are spreading across the nation like a disease getting what they deserve from police.
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

Glenn Beck's Favorite Gold Company Charged With Fraud | Mother Jones

Goldline International, the California precious metals retailer promoted by Glenn Beck and other right-wing radio hosts, was formally charged with 19 criminal counts—including grand theft by false pretenses, false advertising, and conspiracy—on Tuesday by the Santa Monica City Attorney's Office. The criminal complaint also implicates Goldline CEO Mark Albarian, along with two other company executives and two salespeople.

The charges detailed in the complaint support what MoJo's Stephanie Mencimer first reported in 2010: Using aggressive telemarketing tactics, Goldline employees routinely pressured customers to purchase expensive coins with mark-ups so steep that it was very unlikely the consumer would ever make his money back. The company racked up a long list of complaints with the Federal Trade Commission, and at one point was sanctioned by the state of Missouri. But Beck and other endorsers (including liberal talker Ed Schultz) lent an air of legitimacy to the whole operation, sowing fears of a total economic collapse to help make the pitch for Swiss Francs. Beck's pitch went a step further, arguing that in the event of a total financial meltdown, the government would confiscate gold bullion—meaning you should invest your money in coins instead.

More, and the full complaint: http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/11/glenn-becks-favorite-gold-company-charged-fraud
    • Like Like x 1
  9. The Wrong Guy Member

Anonymous - Operation Fox Hunt - November 5th - Fox News and Individual Targets

• Like Like x 1
  10. SOJOA Member

Im pretty sure Fox News in about 7 years time will be put in a story book, similar to the Grimm fairty tales, as moral lessons and nightmares for children.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. SOJOA Member

Man i love mez a good ole fashion rapes. Just like the Good Ole Party does....

.....ummm....wait....
  12. PresidentShaw Member

p2dtk.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  13. naveman Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. DeathHamster Member

^^ video promotes illegal activities.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Another news item from Fox (got yer back Glenn, whadja do? sleep in?)

is it the dirty hippies?
    Why doesn't he solicit help from to his landlord, wonder who that is..?
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/0...taurant-21-jobs-and-counting/?test=latestnews
  16. James Spader Member

And is here for informational purposes ONLY.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. PresidentShaw Member

Really?....
  18. James Spader Member

Unless you have a *cough* plan you haven't told us about...
    • Like Like x 3
  19. kinda boring - we raid Fox every year, how is this news? Seriously it's like the matrix and some sub-sect of anonymous rebuilds "zion" every year *sigh*
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  20. eddieVroom Member

This is the sort of thing the flat-earthers are spamming the local boards with:

21. you forgot to put "Anonymous" on that list, freakn' Decentralized Global Cyber-Terrorist Movement
    pfffft
    • Like Like x 1
  22. The Wrong Guy Member

Duplicate post from the OWS Discussion thread:

OpManning Project Inception√
    Fox news reporter gets doxed for smearing #ows pastebin.com/Eq6W8ChS #cabincr3w #anonymous #anonops #solidarity
    3 minutes ago

Melinda Roeder is a Fox News journalist in Baltimore that disregards the truth and enjoys spreading lies about people. She did an investigative segment that aired on Baltimore Fox45 about a woman being raped at OccupyBaltimore and how reports on sexual assault is discouraged. This was aired AFTER the Baltimore Police made a public statement that the rape did not happen and that they found no evidence of any sexual assault. The media assault of lies that Melinda Roeder and Fox45 have bestowed on the public in an attempt to smear protesters at OccupyBaltimore is truly disturbing. Melinda you can not smear an idea. You cannot silence legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

What you didnt expect us?

We encourage protesters not just in Baltimore but Nationwide to contact Melinda Roeder and Fox News 45 to voice your disagreement.

More: http://pastebin.com/Eq6W8ChS
  23. DeathHamster Member

And I was just informing people. Problem?
  24. Anon_Jon Member

You forgot to put Soros on that list.
  25. Anonymous Member

http://www.salon.com/2011/11/04/new_york_post_declares_war_on_occupy_wall_street/singleton/
    • Like Like x 1
  26. eddieVroom Member

I have a recurring daydream lately, and it looks something like this:

27. naveman Member

and the KKK David duke
  28. Anon_Jon Member

Oh yeah, my bad.

Ya know, I'm beginning to wonder about the folks at the larger Occupations. This shit about not going to authorities for rape and listening to fagtards like Michael Moore has really got me thinking that maybe the original intent is losing momentum.
  29. naveman Member

Michael Moore1%er and batshit
  30. whosit Member

IT IS TIME BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET US MAKE SURE THAT A NEWS ORGANIZATION THAT DOESN'T AGREE WITH OUR PARTICULAR POINT OF VIEW IS SILENCED!!!!!!

FUCK FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

LET US MAKE SURE THAT THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER IS NEVER FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!

http://rt.com/usa/news/anonymous-fawkes-facebook-november-573/

Or you all could remember how this fucking website started.
  31. Was it to allow Rupert's corporations to control both print and electronic news media on a global scale, and spread outright lies?

Or hack into murdered schoolgirls' cellphones and delete their messages? I forget.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Glenn Beck Member

I can see why anonymous would be outraged about this, we missed an opportunity to exploit someone.
  33. Glenn Beck Member

I assume by this time we have removed Fox News from the Internets and public airwaves.

Congratulations everyone, who else is saying things we don't like?
  34. So you've moved on from semi-cogent arguments to snide remarks?
    Son I am disappoint.
  35. Anonymous Member

^ ITT GB forgoes the possibility of actually having his pov heard and chooses to egoderp instead.
  36. ItchyScratchy Member

egoderp...f/f
  37. Kilia Member

Was Fox News taken down or not?
    I was gone all day so wasn't able to log on to find out.
  38. lulzgasm Member

The Banksta Gangstas, at least until a certain law from 1913 is finally repealed.
  39. lulzgasm Member

Sounded pretty clear to me.
  40. lulzgasm Member

Uh, most Anon videos on Youtube do....