Customize

Occupy Romney

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ack-to-russia/2012/01/19/gIQAmrqdBQ_blog.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...believe_in_the_constitution__take_a_hike.html

3hGcO.jpg
  2. xenubarb Member

I'd prefer it if Romney Occupied a landfill.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

how about a chair?

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

2 get peedon?
  5. xenubarb Member

Bulldozed under with the rest of the garbage, then crapped on by seagulls.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. witchdokta Member

There is something wrong with that picture. I see the chair, but where is the noose?
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Am I the only one who wants to see our first android president?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I found the creepiest expose on the inner workings of the mormon cult and I suffered and read the whole thing...and OMG it is scientology..and they manipulate elections..the paper was by a Steve Stone he and his whole family were big time mormons and he worked for Alan Keyes...now don't get me wrong, this Stone man has no idea that what he was writing was batshit insane....The mormons tried to force him to stop working for Keyes and when he didn't....ohhlalal it also makes it pretty clear that the members would be under obligation of orders from the church to do what the church says or they loose their salvation...they practice disconnection and excommunication, but what I found disturbing are the following quotes:

The rest of this batshitinsane nonsense can be found on the renewamerica website...I had no idea the mormons were as batshit insane as they are...this dude has no idea he sounds like a nutter spending countless hours trying to get them to let him stay a member...get this one...THEY WOULD NOT LET HIM GO TO HIS DAUGHTER'S WEDDINGS....that's right..the girls still got married in the cult even though their parents were not allowed to come...who does this shit? The dox should probably be downloaded and copied because as soon as this nutter figures out it will hurt Romney if it gets out....he will delete it.
  9. telomere Member

I'd ask Smurf for his take on the subject but well....

Try one of our other resident Anonymoroni, maybe.
    They've got a few Buddies left, I hear.