Customize

Occupy Boston surrounded by police

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by thefatman, Oct 10, 2011.

1. thefatman Member

2. Anonymous Member

Love it. I hope they all go to jail.
  3. EyeOnSci Member

4. thefatman Member

Apparently there is another park that was being occupied in Boston that had significantly less problems.

They were also dumping the belongings straight into garbage trucks.
  5. the anti Member

i've heard info that cops are beating people and ripping apart tents
  6. Anonymous Member

Land Of The Free, LOL

Wise up suckers!
  7. Anonymous Member

Maybe you can share a cell with them after Teh Man rounds up all the faggots in your little corner of the protestfag universe.
  8. Anonymous Member

And nothing of value was lost.
  9. Robocat Member

No kidding. The occupy is made of/to fail.
  10. xenubarb Member

If the purpose of the #Occupy movement was to raise awareness, they have succeeded admirably. Not even NPR can ignore it any longer, hah. That was funnny, "it's not big enough and there are no top shelf celebritards attached to it."

Well, fuck the celebrities. It's too big to ignore now.
    • Like Like x 7
  11. Anonymous Member

Local news reports suggest that the police are at fault here. There was not any effort to work with the demonstrators, despite their willingness. Women who stood by watching were being knocked down by groups of 4-5 police officers.
  12. WMAnon Member

In case people here are interested: the majority of those arrested are already out. If they had no prior record it was a $50 fine, which has been covered by the very generous donations to the legal fund. Some members of Direct Action (the group that organizes actions like marches and whatnot) are being held indefinitely and may face more serious charges. The first camp (Dewey Square) is still up, the second camp (Dewey Square North) was dismantled and tents and other belongings were thrown in garbage trucks on scene and compacted.
  13. Anonymous Member

That's a powerful statement by the authorities—I don't sympathize with it at all, but OWS and related actions are going to need to figure out strategy do deal with this in order to persist. And winter is coming.
  14. Anonymous Member

Eddard-Ed-Stark-Winter-is-Coming-1.jpeg
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

Although #OWS is carved from a single massive block of pure, 24-carat fail, if the police act like this they they run the risk of truning it into gold.
  17. Anonymous Member

s/truning/turning/
  18. Anonymous Member

must we operate under such extremes?
  19. Anonymous Member

yes-7.jpg yevgeny-zamyatin-we.jpg must.png
  20. Anonymous Member

21. pedrofcuk Member

Some people are upset about something and that upsets some other people who are paid to upset other people and so people get upset. Nice world, eh?
  22. Anonymous Member

signs o the times from Occupy Boston

bp25.jpg

bp30.jpg
  23. WMAnon Member

The night of the raid:
    6235186634_d25f04f97b_b.jpg
  24. Anonymous Member

Needs more superglue.

Also, you hold THE NEIGHBOURING PERSON'S HAND (NOT YOUR OWN) and you do it inside a length of metal drainpipe.

Do these people know nothing?
  25. WMAnon Member

Apparently not, since they all went to jail.
  26. Anonymous Member

The police are fuelling the fires of dissent.

This really could be the big one folks.

All we need is some well-timed leaks and the house of cards could collapse.

Obama should stop fretting about Greece and check his own back yard.

This is going to change things, and make the Tea Party look like the fat faggots they always were.
  27. Anonymous Member

Occupy is fail. Bunch of hippies complaining and shit without a clear cause. Protesting for the shit of protesting.
  28. Anonymous Member

So you don't think there is anything wrong at all with the way the global economy is working? Nothing at all?
  29. Glenn Beck Member

Be very, very careful what you wish for.

If we become Greece you have TWO possible outcomes: austerity like you've never seen will cost the least lives. Of course some people just want to watch the world burn, right?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

This world isn't about to burn. The world will outlive any petty little economic dramas, save for some little GW Bush style idiot launching the warheads that make the biggest bangs.

Humans, on the other hand...
  31. Anonymous Member

Austerity like you've never seen is precisely what the rest of the planet bar Switzerland has put up with for a long time. The rest of the planet is pretty good at it too.

Because of protests. Mass protests. Demanding a change with no compromise is how humankind betters itself. It is how things work.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

this bullshit has already reached tokyo. and its probably the most disorganized fiasco the world has ever seen! it will go down in history as protestfags and hippie fags fall to the marshal law that comes after civil unrest. then communist china and korea invade because no one in the US wants to fight due to not getting paid "THEY TOOK ERR JOOBS!". yeah, i came up with that not too distant future.

a little north of the US, canadafags are also failing hard. discussing a butterfly filled world, and passing comittees to have nursuries set up on the front lines. its going to be epic lulz. if this all does not fail, then it will definently be a historical epic fail.
  33. Anonymous Member

BW
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  34. DeathHamster Member

Since they don't start IRL for another two days, it's a little soon to call it, don't you think?
  35. Anonymous Member

Nah, I know how things work. Like, remember when those guys went to protest Scientology? What a bunch of faggots. I bet no one showed up at all and nothing happened. Just as I predicted.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Frostbyte Member

winter psshhhh... grow a pair :p
    AND-NOT-A-SINGLE-FUCK-WAS-GIVEN-THAT-DAY.jpg
    [IMG][IMG]
  37. Anonymous Member

With hindsight, failposts ITT are UBERfail.
  38. Rickglass Member

well, guess it's time to throw my hat back in the ring. This answers a lot of questions for me as to what was going on back home, in reference to anon and OB. I already spotted one former anon/attention whore front and center in one of the pix, I think.....aaaaayup, that's her.