Customize

OahuRaid Flash Raid, Saturday December 27th

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Tyrian, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Tyrian Member

OahuRaid Flash Raid, Saturday December 27th

Raid Report: OahuRaid
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Saturday, December 27th, 2008

Prufrock and I staged a flash raid against the Honolulu Scientology Org from 6 to 7 PM. As we arrived at the Org, it became apparent that the Scilons were holding some sort of music concert or event. At least 20 Scientologists - staff members and lower ranking members - were seen either already inside the Org or walking inside during the time we were there. Several musicians walked in as well carrying guitars or wheeling in large speakers.

We walked to the front door of their ground floor office, whereupon the Scilons proceeded to shut the blinds, lock the door, and turn off the lights, as they usually do when we show up.

During the course of the flash raid, two Scilons, whom I assume were OT's, began taking photographs and bullbaiting from a distance with us. This was the first time I can remember that Scilons at the Honolulu Org actually confronted us.

However, as the Scilons were taking photos, a group of pedestrians walked by, to whom we pointed out that the Scilons were taking pictures in order to harass us, their critics. One pedestrian's reaction was to comment, "They're very sick." Yet another example of how Scientology's fair game tactics will only continue to alienate the general public.

All in all a successful flash raid. We helped raise awareness and caught the Scilons again shooting themselves in the foot.

Cheers.

OahuRaid Ning - A Center for Internet Culture and Activism in Hawaii

Video will be up soon.

/r/ a mod edit the title to 27th instead of 28th.

Thx!
  2. AnonKiwi Member

Re: OahuRaid Flash Raid, Saturday December 27th

Sorted, and good raiding!
  3. r3x Member

Video is now up.

4. anonsparrow Member

Good job guys!

I like when the one photographer squats down to take a photo...lmao. Angle tech!