Customize

NYC Scientology Episode V - The Return of Jason Beghe VIDEO pg 7

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by anonyleaks, May 28, 2008.

1. anonyleaks Member

NYC Scientology Episode V - The Return of Jason Beghe VIDEO pg 7

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

New York City, NY - Celebrity and former Scientologist Jason Beghe will be in New York City to assist locals of New York City with ANONYMOUS in protesting the abuses and fraud of Scientology. The event will begin on/around 5pm (EST) on Thursday May 29 at Bryant Park New York City near the memorial Fountain in the park. From there, the event will travel up Broadway to Times Square and to the Organization of Scientology in New York City located at: 227 West 46th Street

About Jason Beghe - Jason Beghe is a noted film and television actor having appeared in roles on Chicago Hope, Melrose Place and various movies such as G.I Jane. Beghe was a Scientologist for many years and achieved the level of Operating Thetan Five ("OT-5") in the church alongside an auditor level of class five ("C-V").

About the Church of Scientology of New York - The Church of Scientology was founded by Science Fiction writer and novelist Lafayette Ronald Hubbard ("L. Ron Hubbard") and has a presence in nearly every state in the United States of America and almost every nation in the European Union. The tenants of Scientology are based solely around the writings/lectures of L. Ron Hubbard.

Church of Scientology NY Contact Information:

Reverend John Carmichael
    Telephone: (212) 921-1210
    E-mail: newyork@scientology.net

[ANON CONTACT INFO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST]
  2. Re: NYC Scientology Episode V - The Return of Jason Beghe

orly? Nice! GL HF NYanons
  3. anon_david Member

Re: NYC Scientology Episode V - The Return of Jason Beghe

lol specifics
  4. anonyleaks Member

Jason Beghe is brave and doesn't afraid of John Carmichael smelling his pussy.
  5. avatar2008 Member

My ninja senses are detecting massive win incoming...
  6. anonhuff Member

Fixed that for you.
  7. DBGFT Member

I SMELL PUSSY
  8. ElrondHubble Member

Carmichael: *sniff* *sniff* Wait a minute...that ain't pussy...that's...DEAR GOD! IT'S HIM! AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa... *runs away*

Beghe: Whenever I enturbulate, I always use "SPs by Day, Marcabs by Night", the latest in Xenu's line of colognac. Send Clears running and screaming without even being in their presence, plus - if you act now - you get free lulz with every bottle. Call now at I-8-GOATSE for your order.
  9. D... Member

Holy epic batman!
  10. Crackbaby G Member

Maybe Beghe can ask some of his fellow OTs to show off their sooper-powerz to impress all those skeptics, lol.
    I don't think they will come anywhere near Jason, he knows too much and can call them on any shit they try. He is/was an OT with sooper-powerz too right?
    This is gonna be lulworthy, I wish I could get to NY tomorrow to watch the show.
  11. CathyLong Member

I'm so there, I'm already waiting at the park. :confused:
  12. Re: NYC Scientology Episode V - The Return of Jason Beghe

Anyone else in love with Jason Beghe? As in a brotherly love, like, between warriors on a battlefield earth.
  13. anon1957 Member

My love for JB is SOOOO not sisterly or motherly.

I can't wait to sniff his pheromones.
  14. Crackbaby G Member

I'm very happy he saw the ight and spoke out against the cult. I didn't know much about him before, but I do now, and I intend on supporting his future works just on principle.
    He is amazingly courageous, like the many who have blown and then worked to keep the cult from destroying other lives.
  15. anon1957 Member

I remember JB from Thelma and Louise. He was wicked cute.
  16. EvilSandwich Member

Nope, my love for Jason is of the totally flaming gay variety.

I want his brass balls.
  17. Pelvidar Member

Jason did an incredibly amazing courageous thing by not going "silently" away.

I am so happy that you NYC kids are going to be helping support Jason (and vice versa) at your next raid. Looking forward to seeing the action!
  18. Anonymeep Member

I sense much future win in this sector!

NY Anons, here is something that might be interesting to discuss with Jason: many people especially in LA are recruited into CoS via acting classes (I believe he was, himself). It would probably be good to find a way for Anon to 'innoculate' the young and hopeful in the LA area against the actor recruitement scheme, but how? What circles would an information campaign need to go into and how could we do that? I am thinking about flyers and posters in places like acting schools/classes, amateur theatre etc to warn people against the recruitment tactics and the dangers of the cult. His insights would probably be very helpful.
  19. Mouseyhair Member

Fuck yes.
  20. XenuLovesU Member

The man gets my respect. He could have just fired a parting shot at Scientology and left it at that. Instead, he's showed up at a protest in SF... and now he'll be at one in NY? Right on, JB.
  21. Re: NYC Scientology Episode V - The Return of Jason Beghe

Uh you guys forgot one very important thing on paragraph 1. WHEN is this event happening?

Last paragraph also needs "About Anonymous".
  22. Zenster Member

According to another thread 5PM Thursday 5/29:eek:face:
  23. anonyleaks Member

official press-release was put in it's place with date/time/place.
  24. anon11 Member

fuckin win! I wish I could be there!
  25. Anon1720 Member

Awesome!!!! Can't wait for pics and vid!
    Thanks Jason and NY Anons!
  26. nala.smithee Member

OP still doesn't have date.
  27. anonyleaks Member

I guess the press release I sent out had the date on it and this one was the draft copy. Oh well it's Thursday.
  28. nala.smithee Member

What does "to assist locals of New York City with ANONYMOUS" mean? This sounds like JB is helping locals deal with Anon... or, I don't know what. Not clear.

How about "to join with ANONYMOUS"?
  29. anon1957 Member

It reads very badly. Fail press release is fail and full of AIDS

A well written press release might say something like:

Jason Beghe ...former high ranking member of...who paid over a mil $...and has called...dangerous ... will demonstrate his support for...the worldwide movement...in NYC...

& Jesus H Christ on a raft. Jason isn't supporting anything afaik. In fact, my bet is that his days of supporting anything are long gone. He is showing solidarity with a message. Not the same thing.

No, he is fucking speaking out against the motherfucking Cult of scientology.

"the locals of NYC?" There is nothing "local" about NYC.

Srsly. What bad writing. The story should not primarily be about anonymous (pro-tip: in pr 101, the story is always about the fucking star. And you never have to call a real star a "celebrity.")

Jason lives in LA. He showed up in SF. Now he is showing up in NY. It is not about the fucking locals. It is about the MESSAGE that $CIENTOLOGY is--to put it in Jasonspeak--FUCKED UP!

I really hope this crap wasn't sent out.
  30. Re: NYC Scientology Episode V - The Return of Jason Beghe

I am so envious of the NY Anons! Jason Beghe is our shining antidote to Tom Cruise's brainwashed, blackmailed propaganda-crazed rants. To Jason's famous taunt, "Show me a motherfucking clear!" I'd say, "Look in the mirror, my good man!" You're Clear and OT XII, in my book.
    You are naturally what the Cult promises to teach after surrendering one's last dime and all remnants of intellectual integrity. Thank you for sharing your courage, determination, ethics and code of honor. We're the better for it. Vivat JB!
  31. MarcabEmpress Member

I thmell Jathon
  32. Jack the dog Member

Make us proud.
  33. Re: NYC Scientology Episode V - The Return of Jason Beghe

"I smell pussy. I smell... wait... what's that smell? Smells a bit metallic... almost like... brass"
  34. avbb Member

Can't show Jason Beghe a motherfucking "Clear" so how about a pussy smelling Reverend John Carmichael?

Ooooo we coud sell tickets! I want to go to NYC NAO!

CAEK! DELICIOUS CAEK FOR ALL!!11
  35. Re: NYC Scientology Episode V - The Return of Jason Beghe

Jason eth brave and doesn't afraid of no Carmichael.
  36. DarthAnon Member

Brass balls? No... he goes above and beyond... man has Balls of STEEL.
  37. anonyleaks Member

I think you should go to a different raid from now on. I hear Philadelphia needs people.
  38. DrAdlaiAtkins Member

[]
  39. anon1957 Member

LOL. I thought you were from philly! Or New Jersey or someplace. Mr/Ms ex-OSA who is really not Anonymous but lurks on the sidelines with a big camera.

EDIT: & besides, I thought you said you were a "newfag" (your words, not mine). So what gives? What gives you the right to throw me out of anonymous. Have you not yet lost your OSA bad habits? Anonymous is anyone who wants to be anonymous.

And yeah, the press release sucked, and I hope you didn't send it out.
  40. AnonZombie Member

oh lawd, is that sum win?