Customize

NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by anonyleaks, May 26, 2008.

1. xenubarb Member

Re: NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

Funnily enough, accusing someone of smelling bad seems to be a major insult amongst those of high school and middle school. Sad, isn't it? All that money wasted on courses to improve your communication skills, and the best they can do is ad hominem, juvenile insults. Hell, I picked up that tactic for free, and dropped it in favor of crueler, more sophisticated tactics.
  2. DrAdlaiAtkins Member

3. EvilSandwich Member

THIS WILL BE PLAYED ON A CONTINUOUS LOOP NEXT RAID! THIS WILL BE PLAYED ON A CONTINUOUS LOOP NEXT RAID! THIS WILL BE PLAYED ON A CONTINUOUS LOOP NEXT RAID! THIS WILL BE PLAYED ON A CONTINUOUS LOOP NEXT RAID! THIS WILL BE PLAYED ON A CONTINUOUS LOOP NEXT RAID! THIS WILL BE PLAYED ON A CONTINUOUS LOOP NEXT RAID! THIS WILL BE PLAYED ON A CONTINUOUS LOOP NEXT RAID! THIS WILL BE PLAYED ON A CONTINUOUS LOOP NEXT RAID! :alien:
  4. anon1957 Member

Interesting that the "smell" thing emerges in Jr High, when everyone's sweat suddenly acquires and odour.

Most people relax a bit about body odors as they grow up. In real life, one can't be pristinely clean. Esp if you are fortunate enough to have enjoyed some sweaty romps in a bed or a floor or a kitchen table.

But the scilons (in spite of the fact that many of them can barely get enough time to themselves to shower and do laundry) seem to be obsessed with hygiene (see the Mary DeMoss vids on xenutv wherein she goes after WBM and Ursula Cabrerra).

My comeback would be: "smell pussy? Too bad you don't have the proper equipment to reciprocate." Say that even if you are a guy. I promise you it will flatten him.

Protip: To guys who get called a pussy by any woman, scilon or otherwise, point at her just laugh your ass off. And ridicule her hair. (easy: roots, frizz, etc) Whatever you do, don't talk about "your girlfriend."
  5. DeathHamster Member

You just have to work those puckish epigrams. For serious situations, there's always .. sarcasm ..
  6. AnonPort Member

wow 17 pages and still going.. The lulz just keep coming.. Thank you Johny boy for the Golden Nugget from your ass!!

goldcrap.jpg
  7. N.A.T.E Member

I have one of those too, I think. Are you sure they're bright enough to have a signifigant effect on a camera lens, without getting too close to the target?
    If a SureFire is too expensive, I tell people to go with a maglite. Maglite LEDs are pretty good on lenses if you can get your hands on one.

^SECONDED
  8. Re: NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

Oh, I know what it means. To call a man a pussy is to characterize him as unmanly, like a woman (or a woman's private parts for that matter). My comment was just another failed attempt at humor obviously.
  9. chefanon Member

Quote Helatrobus:

Yes and No: Church staff are generally recruited by other staff, from their pool of public, even the DSA prospects (a DSA is the Director of Special Affairs - the service org OSA Staff (non-SO). BUT, once there is a recruit, the SO OSA staff deal with him/her in the recruitment and qualification process. They are then trained for their posts by SO OSA Staff and any DSA staff the org may already have. WHY?? Because the DSA is like the SS of the service org. While they are under the ED and other seniors, they also run separately from all other staff in many ways under the direct supervision of the SO (even though the DSA is not SO).
  10. anonyleaks Member

All members of the management of the movement and the Office of Special Affairs (lifetime staff) are all members of the Sea Organization. Volunteer staff who "work WITH" the Office of Special Affairs like Frank Oliver are hatted but are not considered staff for life (billion year contractual obligation). It's a common problem for you wogs to understand the difference between "working FOR" and "working WITH" OSA and I'm not really surprised no one gets it because it's so convoluted and weird I don't get it myself sometimes.
  11. Silent Member

12. A.Non Hubbard Member

Is dr3k "the cute one with the hood"?
  13. Re: NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

Start at 6:45 in

YouTube - House Party Part 1

John Carmichael = Lost member of Full Force

Somebody with better skills than mine should shoop it up.
  14. Joyful Member

OMG! Can y'all see this? Go to Gawker and look at this. Catladies. It's ladies with cat heads where their heads should be. And she's holding a cat and her head is in place of the cat's head!

Someone has to make one with this Carmichael dude.
    http://gawker.com/393737/cat-ladies-the-new-manbabies
  15. anon1957 Member

J. Swift weighs in:

16. XenuLovesU Member

Re: J. Swift's brilliant "I Smell Pussy" = black dianetics + blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

lolwut

God. Put down the crack pipe.
  17. anonyleaks Member

Nothing ever written by J.Swift has ever been useful or insightful. I've asked him a number of times the courses he completed during his time as a Scientologist and he has yet to give me an answer that wasn't read directly from the grade charts. At worst, he's a belligerent moron and at best he's some just well meaning asshole who wants to be important somewhere by pretending to know people/thinks.
  18. Phil-Anon Member

I'd personally advise in no uncertain terms against signs/shirts/audio at raids referencing this particular meme. While Anons and others familiar with the vid will find it amusing, and Johnny Boy will probably go into autocannibalistic fits, the general public won't get it at all. All they'll see is a group of teenagers with vulgar signs/shirts/music, and in NYC Anon will instantaneously lose huge amounts of public support and respect. We'd be dismissed as just another group of punk kids with too much time on our hands.

tl;dr: "I smell puthy!" meme at raids is EPIC PR FOOTBULLET FOR ANON and $cinos will eagerly spin it so.
  19. Re: NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

already done, but DO IT FAGGOT
  20. Ten Tigers Member

^^^Agreed.
  21. Re: NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

Cops shut down the booth and fined them? Epic downstat is epic!
    /r/ the advice from Boris to avoid having your picture taken.
    I must have missed that memo :(

Someone should send that douche a copy of this remix! [IMG]
  22. N.A.T.E Member

I disagree. It's not like it's in anyone else's voice but his, and he'll be right there to explain it. By the 14th, this will have garnered so much media attention that he'll be asked to comment on it. Allowing this to keep us from enturbulating on our own terms instead of THEIRS will be teh BIGGAR epic footbullet. This will not be another shirts or masks arguement. Either be Anonymous, or be a Polititian, but do not try Polititian from Anonymous, because seriously, if you were worried about what the public might think of you, you wouldn't be Anonymous in the first place.

tl;dr: As always, Anon will do what Anon wants to do. Sage all debates, stay on target, FOR TEH EPIC LULZ!!
  23. Re: NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

QFT
  24. Re: NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

You know, I care about WINNING. Okay? Lulz is great. but WINNING IS THE GREATEST LULZ OF ALL to me.

So, I don't engage in self-destructive behavior. Self destructive behavior is never LULZ unless its Scientology doing it.

Now, that doesn't mean that we can't play the video on laptops or projectors for context, but signs and tshirts with that will do MOAR HARM THAN GOOD, and I want to win. Capice? My lulz are derived from my wins.

That's my point of view.
  25. Major Boyle Member

You could always shout out to John and ask him: "Hey John! Do you thtill thmell puthy?"
  26. Re: NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

I agree. But "I smell bullshit" might work both as an answer to Cuntmichael, should he repeat his statement, and as a general anti-cult meme.
    [IMG]
  27. N.A.T.E Member

You miss the point.
    It does not do harm. It IS winning, and flauting it, even if it isn't being done the squeeky clean white-collar way. Self destructive behavior is posting in a forum full of anonymous and proclaiming, "But we should be bigger than that!"
    Sage goes in all fields.
  28. AnonNation Member

It's one thing to turn "I SMELL PUSSY" into a chant or t-shirt slogan (that WILL hurt us at a global protest), but tying Carmichael to the quote to use at events (i.e. play the video or audio for others to see/hear how a top Scientologist behaves in public) would be just as effective for us as it has been so far on YouTube.

Also, The Village Voice just wrote up a blog on the video.
  29. LockStepS.P. Member

call me tacky or old fashioned but i would just LOVE some images of lilliputian Carmicheals being flown into the WTC
  30. N.A.T.E Member

Solution: Make signs that tie Carmichael with the quote, put the funny signs next to it. We all know better than to think that no one is going to make the signs at all. We're too diverse for that.
  31. N.A.T.E Member

I just want to see him on a big posterboard shooped over another image of somebody shooting themselves in the foot. Caption "I smell putha-OWWWWWWWWWW"
  32. Spangly Member

I was thinking of the Photon Microlight more as an "anti-personnel" protective device for those up-close people who won't get out of your face - i.e. shine it in their eyes, rather than at a camera. (Although, at super-close-up, it'd probably make a fair mess of photos on anything other than expensive DSLRs, especially if you set it to fast flash.)
  33. Phil-Anon Member

This is a war of information and public opinion. We FAIL if the public decides not to listen to us. I'm in no way saying don't add this little gem (and a true gem it is) to the information we publicize - I'm saying to make the context clear. The message that Joe Public percieves should be something along the lines of "This is how the top Scientologist in NYC behaves". We don't want people thinking we're protesting about one guy getting called a pussy, and we don't want to look like a bunch of crude, adolescent-minded troublemakers. These will damage our credibility, and thus our ability to warn people about the cult, and thus our ability to enturbulate the culties for lulz.

Besides, if we do a good job of showing people how kooky Johnny Boy is, the lulz can spread far and wide, for great justice and enturbulation!

tl;dr: Add it to the info we make available, but don't turn the public against us. The Co$ made that mistake, and look where it's gotten them.
  34. ANON E MOOSE Member

This is epic internet lulz but i dont think its valid protest material in its raw state. Firstly, its about an individual, so they could spin it as a personal attack protesting an individual rather than an organisation, one of the things that they were looking for in preventing protests.

Him saying pussy, and us making a big deal of it, isint the best introduction between joe public and the cause. He said pussy, so what, would be my first reaction as joe public. It has huge lulz potential when you watch the vid, but putting it across as oh look he said pussy, or making it an issue at protests dilutes both its lulzyness and the protests message. I think it works mostly in the internet comedy war rather than protest war.

Having said that, a few banners never killed anyone. XD
  35. DeathHamster Member

But wearing any kind of cat t-shirt (without a direct reference) seems like a purrfect idea.
    FX56G-HTb.jpg
  36. Helatrobus Member

LRH deliberately made it confusing.
  37. N.A.T.E Member

Well that's pretty much what my Surefire's for.
    Maybe I don't have one of those, and I have something similiar that's not quite the same thing. Mine isn't nearly as bright to be used as anti-personnel or effective anti-survelliance.
    Anyway, I was just trying to grow the seed that Boris planted and point strongly in the direction that works for me. Surefire's not the only company that makes really bright flashlights, so you have something that you know (for damn sure) already works, use it.
  38. OSAHase Member

39. Re: NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

well, I am already bigger than half of OSA, but I see your point....

"that's not a small moon... that's your ass in the mirror!"
  40. Sargo Member

lulz^_^ or a just a sign

"do u smeeeell what carmichel is sniffing"