Customize

NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by anonyleaks, May 26, 2008.

1. bmc1394 Member

Re: NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

Anonyleaks, please post High Quality vid @ vimeo. I'd like to use it for a DVD compilation.
  2. annoymouse Member

I'm a little late to the party, but here's my version of "my name's carmichael"
    MP3: carmichael_hifi.mp3 (2.09 MB)

I'll do a video later, but just wanted to get this up here.
    **EDIT**
    Finished, but the audio sucks on YouTube, so switched it to Vimeo.
    Use MP3 link if you want the best quality copy.

Remix: John Carmichael "I Thmell Puthay"
  3. Sargo Member

someone check for tarp
  4. AnonNation Member

Not a tarp.
  5. AnonNation Member

I'll make an account there shortly.
  6. scignoff Member

I'm pretty sure the inner workings of scientology NY are just like every other big business here. People are water-coolering this to no end. A few well placed signs pointing directly at the org. and attributing the quote directly to John has nothing do to with Joe Public and everything to do with JC and his rep within scientology. Make it miserable for him, we may only have this one chance.
  7. N.A.T.E Member

^This
  8. AnonNation Member

9. DeathHamster Member

Always for the lulz, but as a sign back to them and especially Carmichael that the pussy is laughing at them. Hmm, might be a movie in that...

The Silence of the Pussies

"Well, Carmichael - have the pussies stopped laughing?"
  10. Grunce Member

QFMFT.
  11. azurekite Member

All I got to say is...
    Epic.
  12. tiggernew Member

Coupla pages back, it was suggested that Carmichael really meant to suggest that the person to whom he spoke was A pussy.

It cracks me up that Carmichael may have inadvertently sparked a new meme by misspeaking. This will never die, among certain circles. The man is now a legend of the kind no one wants to be.

Digression:

It also reminds me in a very perverse way of how John Glenn flubbed his "first man on the moon" speech by saying, "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind". Man and mankind are interchangeable in meaning, and Glenn was SUPPOSED to say, "One small step for A man..."

Digression ended! :wink:
  13. hyraxian Member

You mean Neil Armstrong, not John Glenn.
  14. AnonMSW Member

Just a thought.. perhaps behind the curve.. but I've seen several remixes of the NYAnon video with a musical soundtrack. My skills in the video regard are pretty limited, but might I suggest to any interested that mebbe it might be fun to remix the video with a soundtrack from The Lords of Acid (lesbian dance music) using a song called "Pussy".

Here are a couple lines of lyrics (the chorus / refrain):

I wanna see your pussy, show it to me
    Let me see your pussy, show it to me
    Show me your pussy, show it to me
    I want to see your pussy, show it to me

And, as an added bonus, if you can find the right version it begins with a musical intro with a nice long "Hereeeeeeee kitty kitty!"

Just my two bits from the lesbian side of the SP fence. If somebody could do it, I could maybe get it played on the cctv at the local girl bars :)
  15. Anon Hill Member

Since I don't want to start a new thread to suggest this, I'll put this here. Some of what I'm saying, you have to read between the lines.

Everytime I see this, or think of it, for some reason I keep thinking Tweety Bird. "I tawt I taw a putty tat". Recognizable, not offensive, kind of cute and yet so pointed in this case.

I was thinking of sending him a Tweety Bird thank you note:
    "You are lucky, you can smell them bad ol putty tats. Thanks for the laugh":anon:

Just a thought. :alien:
  16. Amnon Nhymous Member

Scilons voluntarily, tacticaly, use this kind of insults. They want you - the critic - to feel bad in order to better 'handle' you. The "smell problem" is something that is very deeply implanted in human unconscious, you know about it.

Anyway, there's no problem with Anonymous : we smell and we love it ! :)
  17. Re: NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

Make sure to provide proper context when you use this at the next protest. For example chanting "I smell pussy" is a terrible idea. So is playing a remix of him.
  18. Plups Member

Thanks very much for this. Disgusting.
  19. SuperNegro Member

Um... where can I see said pictures?
  20. DrAdlaiAtkins Member

As far as chants go, I think "We smell cult! You in particular!" works pretty well... really repeating/rehashing the quote is for our lulz and their pantshitting, so we don't need to actually use the word "pussy" at protests.

And I love the HiFi Carmichael remix. Nice touch Anonymouse
  21. anon91-19 Member

you mean armstrong. And Im pretty sure that a year or two ago the used some super sekrit audio crap and found the missing A that Neil always claimed to have said in the audio file
  22. Re: NYC Scientology Episode IV - Carmichael Strikes Back

:yay:

That is the one.....

"I SMELL CULT...You in Particular"

You don't want to scare the nice people walking by, Let the freaky Rev be the scary guy.

Anons = good people...Anons Rock!
  23. tiggernew Member

Thanks for the correction. I should seriously not post when I'm tired.
  24. Scientragedy Member

Judging from this photo...
  25. Silent Member

"We smell cult! You in particular!" <-- great for chants, and will have a double meaning for the cultists, and the general public will still think it is lulzy without understanding it's double lulzyness. :D

Also, that video with the german being mobbed by scifags is fucking scary. Notice how they are all happy after they are cut off by security; they are not agitated or angry, they are trained, and happy that their carefully planned harrasment succeded.
  26. A.Non Hubbard Member

lol @ scrolling LEDs in the background at 6:04.

"Need Help? Ask our Pharmacist!"
  27. AnonNation Member

Not only was Carmichael waiting around outside a Duane Reade pharmacy for us to show up (How could he have known that our base of operations is tied to the pharmaceutical industry?), but it is also the most likely place he went to for that disposable camera of his.
  28. slick0 Member

He paid money to a pharmacy? That's a sec check!
  29. avbb Member

You know, with such a keen sense of smell, maybe John should take up ballet!

YouTube - Ballet
  30. DeathHamster Member

Hey John, Rinder's gone--how about you?
    motivator4640122.jpg
  31. Crackbaby G Member

Do you think DM will make john bend down so he can punch him in the face, or if he'll just sucker punch him in the balls, as that is about shoulder height for DM?
  32. lermanet_com Member

My take on Carmichael's epic one liner:

I called up Mr Carmichael on the telephone, used the global locator at scientology.org to get NY Orgs number and then asked for John Carmichael please.

Arnie: Hello, John, Hi!!, arnie lerma here, I'm writing an article for Lermanet.com Exposing the CON about the events of yesterday, and and I have one question: DID YOU REALLY SAY THAT?

John: Arnie, (pause) I can't talk to you on the telephone, (pause) send me an e-mail.. click

Regarding the I smell comment.. this was an effort to elicit a response, a snarling reply that could get photographed...or be used to make the person look crazy, It was done with controlled intent...
    This was NOT something that John just spurted out in a moment of madness.

This is some kind of written POLICY (c) thedwarf

John Carmichael is DSA NY, his name is on the corporate filings for CofS NY

Here another DSA is telling Tommy Gorman to say to Kristi Whachter: LINK

"You like to **** little cats"

Jeffery Quiros is DSA San Francisco, his name is on the corporate filings for CofS SF

These two are 3000 miles away from each other, what do they have in common?

The comment was NOT just an outburst, it was choreographed, just like everything else in scientology, it was a ruse, a theatrical, a scheme, and even though it did not work the only error in Scientology's hive mind was that it was caught on video and then webbed.

John is not "losing it". He may be running out of ideas but he is NOT losing it... to claim he is throws away an opportunity to understand better just how the trick (scientology) is done.
  33. felinonymous Member

I saw you post that earlier on OCMB and I agree with you. But they have a real problem with this crowd. We call each other all kinds of shit just cause we can. His little remark only made him look REALLY foolish.

But point taken. Question is, "Can they adapt faster than we can?"
  34. Ten Tigers Member

Pfffffft..... Not a chance. It'll be fun to watch them switch to full-auto and machine-gun the shit out of their feet, though. :twisted:
  35. lermanet_com Member

heh, no way,

they are stuck using a recipe book based upon the best covert hypnotic means of the 40's and '50's, and can not change, their techniques are written in stone, and though they have come out with "all new" volumes of the original man's rubbish 3 times so far, the most recent being the most spectacular, they can not remove the evidence that Hubbard was an evil, exploitive, manipulating scumbag.

And if any nasty technique works on just a few people it is deemed "good' and repeated...Carmichael was trying to goad the man he was talking to into acting badly so he could then point and say LOOK AT THAT MAN HE IS ACTING LIKE A CRAZY MAN...

and here is a sig line for someone:
    the hardest thing for a scientologist to do is to "act normal"... to act human...
  36. kaos Member

That or, "we are what we eat, DICK"
  37. kaos Member

Greta Van Susteren is a Scientologist to this day, I believe.
  38. kaos Member

I wonder if Greta is considered PTS being that her sister is a mental health professional and all?
  39. Ten Tigers Member

Apparently, being At Cause over MEST didn't stop her from falling out of the Ugly Tree and smacking every branch on the way down... :fuckyou: