Customize

NY Times Links Cyberattacks Directly to WWP

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Many0fOne Member

Re: NY Times Links Cyberattacks Directly to WWP

Just for the record, I am not a supporter of Glenn Beck, nor am I against him,but he did admit that although not liking Assange, the rape charges that he faces are ridiculous. The first woman he slept with held a party in his honor the day after she was allegedly "raped" and the second women took him out to breakfast the day after she was allegedly "raped". Jus sayin
  2. LocalSP Member

Of course there is a market for it except I don't think they will cater to just me. Way back in the olden days I subscribed to three news papers a day and several weekly/monthly news magazines. How many do I get now? None. You know why? Because, one it got too expensive, two, I can find it all on the net and three, to many news sources cut their staff and their coverage of stories started to suck.
  3. exOT8Michael Member

LOL and caek award to mods for the NYT Anonymous new avatar.
    Bwahahahaha.
  4. Anonymous Member

FTFY.
  5. Rockyj Member

LMAO since I got home from walking my dog!
  6. Re: NY Times Links Cyberattacks Directly to WWP

-.-
  7. xenubarb Member

Sigh. Guess I'd better go downstairs to the basement and dig those holes deeper before company comes.

<edit> How long does concrete take to cure? Quick, I need an answer fast!
  8. Anonymous Member

But seriously? LOIC, esp from your own computer? Someone's gonna get v&, and his name is Agent Pubeit.
  9. Re: NY Times Links Cyberattacks Directly to WWP

QUIKRETE® - Frequently Asked Questions
  10. Anonymous Member

You must be right, because I thought that they were supposed to be objective.

And it isn't like this has not been reported on for days, not hours. It isn't like we have not tried to give them more information than they cared for, for the last three years, and it isn't like they are going to drop this Wiki Leaks story and start reporting on Scientology.

When it sells ads and newspapers, or their competition is reporting on chanology they will report on Chanology. Their supposed ethics are what kept them from reporting information from wiki leaks before the sexual assault case and now allow them to add the things they were afraid to report on prior. I understand how they work, but they are useless. They will call us hackers because that makes the story sound better. If they call us protesters people won't read the story.

If they simply read their own articles, and take out anything that comes from an uncomfirmed source they might have real facts. Not that hard. Jason Blairs of the world might use other information. I like my journalism black and white not yellow.
  11. exOT8Michael Member

DAMMIT, I thought we were not going to expose the true leader of Anonymous!

I guess the leader came out and bragged too much and now everyone will find out that The New York Times is the real leader of Anonymous. NYT has no human face, no single reporting location and wears a calligraphic meme mask. It does tend to report relatively objectively most of the time, however, just like WWP does. Oh well...

Hard to keep things a secret any more.

I hope Wikileaks doesn't find out about this.
  12. Anonymous Member

Yeah, good luck with that happening in the modern world when the majority of news sources are all about making money. As I said a while back, it wasn't that big a mistake so there's really no need to go over the top with criticism about it.
  13. Anonymous Member

was not simply talking about one issue.

was replying to someone who seemed to think things ran differently. Might'a sounded over the top. ma'bad
  14. Nancy Beazley Member

I'm just chiming in on this thread to get my nick noticed and recorded so if subpoenas are issued I get one too.
  15. greebly Member

Yawn
    Ok so can we get back to more important issues such as:

1. Speaking the truth about the Co$ and the harm it has caused.

2. Peacefully protesting the Co$

3. Other research on the Co$.

E.G. the reason why this website is still here and has people doing stuff re the Co$ for almost 3 years.
  16. Ersatz Global Moderator

Depends on what it has. Some STD's take longer to cure than others. Crabs you can cure pretty quick, but the clap takes more time.
  17. Re: NY Times Links Cyberattacks Directly to WWP

ok
  18. veravendetter Member

wrong thread dude ;)
  19. DeathHamster Member

A fail swoop?
  20. DeathHamster Member

According to B. S. Johnson, use quicksand.
  21. Anonymous Member

TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS TOMMY DAVIS
  22. moarxenu Member

I think the time has come for us to make a press release. Both the old and new media are completely ignorant; they can't tell DDoSing from hacking.

I think now is the time for us to let the world know what we are up to. Rufus did a great job. Good starting point.
  23. exOT8Michael Member

ONOZ you didn't??!!

[IMG]
  24. moarxenu Member

The Thom Hartman article is great. He quotes Rufus' awesome write up. However, they misspelled Chanology as "Changology."

Can someone contact them and tell them to change the spelling? I am coming down with the flu.

kthxbai
  25. gregg Member

They dont want a press release. Just being blunt about this. It will be very hard to get that any real coverage.

It has been an interesting week for me.

Everyone has had a chance, if they felt like it, to read some of the interviews I did this week. Does anyone have any major problems with anything I have said?

Some of whats been reported has not been exactly what I said of course.

But if anyone thinks I could have said any of that differently, especially pertaining to this site, by all means tell me whats up. I did 37 interviews today, some tv, some radio and most news papers. I already have 4 lined up for tomorrow morning. So more seem to be coming in.
  26. exOT8Michael Member

Any of your most relevant lings? xoxoxo thx
  27. Rockyj Member

28. Rockyj Member

OPPS that was me! Please sign up & I bet if he gets enough comments he will talk about it on tomorrows show!
  29. Anonymous Member

there is no such word as OPPS
  30. Anonymous Member

Glad it's you with the media contacts. Imagine if sexy r3xy was the talking head.
  31. Anonymous Member

32. LocalSP Member

33. Rockyj Member

Tho sorry me speak InJun!
  34. exOT8Michael Member

35. Anonymous Member

Note to RockyJ - it's OOPS, not OPPS.
  36. Rockyj Member

TOO many Mojitos- fixed!
  37. gregg Member

This search comes up with a lot of them.
    gregg housh - Google News

Here are a couple of the NYT ones from this week, there have been 5 now, with another coming tomorrow.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/06/world/europe/06wiki.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/09/world/09wiki.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2010/12/09/ctw.intv.housh.cnn

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/News/TV_Shows/Connect_with_Mark_Kelley/1305591601/ID=1686527801
  38. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  39. Anonymous Member

Well since you asked for it. I could suggest you not try to defend Assange as much as you defend Wikileaks as a journalistic entity. Defending Assange when you don't have all the information on his charges might not be a good idea.

Also if you haven't done so on your other interviews you might make the analogy of DDos to civil disobedience.

All in all you did a good job.
  40. Anonymous Member

Actually we have all of the information. He's being charged with "surprise sex", aka, a condom bursting or sex without a condom on the other account. both were consensual. one threw a party for him the night after the "rape", the other bought him a train ticket the next day after the "rape". It was only when they realized he didn't luv them anymore that they decided to get revenge. That, and the western powers and companies salivated at the change to trump up some charges.