Customize

NPR U.S. Hunts Hacktivists

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

NPR U.S. Hunts Hacktivists

As U.S. Hunts 'Hacktivists,' Some Ask: Is It Worth It? : NPR
  2. xenubarb Member

Re: NPR U.S. Hunts Hacktivists

Why the fuck does the US think foreign countries are going to allow their children to be extradited to America? If I were Dutch, I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near the newest developing totalitarian regime!

Wikileaks, /r/ the leaks from the past two weeks. ktksbai.
  3. firebug Member

4. AnonyVix Member

5. Anonymous Member

WTF?

The last time I was in the US was more than 5 years ago. What the hell would I want to visit there again, with their "special [STRIKE]sex abuse gropes[/STRIKE] pat downs" in airports, and retarded polititians calling for assassinations of Freedom of Speech journalists?
  6. xenubarb Member

Inorite? So there I was, came out of the basement to find myself in North Korea or something.
    Baja beaches sounding better and better.
  7. Anoniemert Member

Holland OR the Netherlands, lolmerika.
    Then again we're talking about a people that do not know the difference between dutch and deutsch.
    (quite jarring if your playing a ww2 game and half the 'german' dialogue is in fact dutch)
  8. HellRazor Member

The Government of Canada seems to have no problem handing over minors to the US. See the case of Omar Khadr , not that I would want this POS (or his family) in my country.

Nevertheless, it will be VERY interesting what the Wikileaks diplomatic cables have to say about the Omar Khadr case.
  9. Re: NPR U.S. Hunts Hacktivists

SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM EVIL AMERICA ! Because: DO NOT WANT american buttfuckery

dutch-cooking10jpg.jpg
  10. Anonymous Member

Unbunch your panties everyone. They didn't say the US was trying to prosecute kids from other countires. What they said was that it will be difficult to find the hackers, many of them are not from the US, then posed that as a rhetorical question as in "would the US really want to bring these kids from other countries to prosecute them" Not that the US was planning to.

Context is everything anon. I am disappoint.
  11. xenubarb Member

Learn to read the clues. When government says "We would never consider doing this," you can bet your bippy they are considering doing that. It's like a kid who blurts out where he was exactly at a certain time, and you wonder why he brought it up until you notice the broken window in the kitchen.

Or the generals who are subtlely introducing the topic of a new draft "in passing" while discussing other issues. If challenged, gubmit reps will deny considering a draft. But they are.

Alternately, look at the big old Free Speech and Communication day that kicked off the other day. Ironically named, because the same people who gave it lip service are the ones trying to crush it.
  12. Anonymous Member

Barb, you're not usually tinfoily but you got the whole roll out on that one.
  13. Re: NPR U.S. Hunts Hacktivists

OMG CONSIDDERING THINGS
  14. Oldguy Member

It is too late trying to stop the info flow. Too many people have the file stashed somewhere and if the key is ever released Pandora's box will overflow.

Free speech and the American constitution are dead. We have come all this way
    to surrender to a corrupt government bought and paid for by Wall street and big corporations.
  15. wilson4268 Member

I am 100% sure that the insurance file is 1.6gigs of Katy Perry songs.
  16. Random guy Member

I figure you are right, Barb. There seem to be some very, very buthurt people in the US administration these days. I don't think trying to get a kid extradited from European soil is going to help much with not getting buthurt though.