Customize

November 14 - Tustin, CA runs this

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by i'mglib, Nov 15, 2009.

1. i'mglib Member

November 14 - Tustin, CA runs this

Great vibe today. Awesome raid. The cops came by to tell us we had to stop getting the cars to honk, and AS THEY WERE TALKING the cars honked. We couldn't stop them. The people driving by love us.

Also, the parking lot was pretty sad looking. There were still cars parked in the lot, by way fewer than ever. Twenty months ago the lot was full with some pretty nice looking cars. Not so much now. We definitely run this. You could just feel it.

My photos:

Global11-09015.jpg
    Global11-09013.jpg
    Global11-09028.jpg
    Global11-09019.jpg
    Global11-09026.jpg
  2. Re: Nov 14, 2009 - Tustin runs this

Yup. Tustin runs this.

IMG_7026.jpg

IMG_7029.jpg

IMG_7031.jpg

IMG_7036.jpg

IMG_7053-1.jpg
  3. Daisy Member

Re: Nov 14, 2009 - Tustin runs this

Nice job Tustin. Obviously, scilons complained to police about the honking. They cant believe that the public would honk in support unless you had signs that said honk. Silly scilons!
  4. moarxenu Member

Great work. If the police are upset by the honking, why aren't they ticketing the cars that are doing the honking? We definitely run this.
  5. subgenius Member

Well, duh.
    Because they are being manipulated into suppressing free speech.
    Btw....love to all these brave anons.
  6. fitch2000 Member

I wonder what happened with the motorists in Atlanta who were ticketed by police for honking?

Also, nice protest! Wuts up with the fish stix sign? I lol'd.
  7. subgenius Member

If you have to ask you'll never know.
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

Well done.
  9. fitch2000 Member

figures

oh well
  10. Re: Nov 14, 2009 - Tustin runs this

In Soviet Russia the pooch salutes you!
  11. Magoo Member

And Boris Korczak is a complete nutter ;)
  12. greebly Member

again more great pics from another good raid.
  13. Diablo Member

and now the video...Part 1 of 2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EptK-GwdzI"]YouTube- Scientology Raid Tustin Org November 14, 2009 Part 1 of 2[/ame]
  14. Diablo Member

15. Magoo Member

4107718311_d171618f50.jpg

I see what you did there you gay fish !
  16. EyeOnSci Member

Honkin' epic!

I bet the cars honking heard the BFG radio shows this past week in the area. Today a person told me all about BFG's interview in the morning on KROQ, a hugely popular radio station in L A and O C . That person knew Marc's name, the title of his book, Blown For Good, and the whole story of how Marc escaped from the cult.

Lulz.

<3 u gais.
  17. Scatman Member

TustinAnons are epic.
    Still miss your Ideal Org uniforms!
  18. Smurf Member

Excellent job, Tustin.

If there's any bad blood between the Tustin Police & the protesters, it's due to AO's big mouth & unbridled arrogance. And to hear Resistance yelling at AO over & over again to "stop" smart-mouthing the cops.... explains it all.

If I was there, I would have begged the police to take Ass-O with them. It's so sad that the protesters in Tustin have to have their efforts continually besmirched by this moron.
  19. Magoo Member

^^^^^ this
  20. Re: Nov 14, 2009 - Tustin runs this

Giving credit where credit is due, that was Glibby trying to make him stop, not me. I purposely stayed away from that mess because I can't stand hearing it. I have a knot in my stomach from just watching the vid.
  21. James Smith Member

That's an issue? Weird. We had a load of cars honk, but there was no complaining.
  22. RightOn Member

nize job!
  23. Diablo Member

I really did think the cops would take AO down...they don't like that confrontational shit.
  24. Puddin_Tame Member

lookin good, guys
  25. Killawog Member

AO has been told over and over again that we have had a very good, if not excellent, relationship with Tustin PD. In the early days of protests, we complained to the cops about the Scilons following us and the police were nice enough to follow us to our cars, which made the PI's back off.

Several of us made it clear to the cops that AO only speaks for himself and we tried repeatedly to get him to calm down to no avail.
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

Ditto. "I'm getting too old for this shBEEP." :-/

Doin it rite -- for whatever it will be worth. Keep it up. Then if (when?) AO gets v& for being too much of a bitch, you can just shrug and wave goodbye to him. If he won't take advice, he shouldn't expect help.

AO, if you see this: there's a reason we have the phrase FRIENDLY ADVICE in our language... and you're it.
  27. sansmasher Member

YOu guys do good work....

One of these days though AO WILL get punched in the mouth. Ans I really hope to see it on video so I can loop it into a .gif
  28. Re: Nov 14, 2009 - Tustin runs this

Anon Orange seems to have lost a lot of weight. Is he going to the gym or just eating less?
  29. Re: Nov 14, 2009 - Tustin runs this

It is unfortunate that we have to continually make the distinction between AO and the Tustin protest group in general, but we do. Trufax, AO hates Anonymous and he thinks protesters &quot;standing on a corner waving signs around&quot; is a stupid waste of time. He shows up at our raids basically to screw around with Blue Shirt Guy and whoever else is &quot;handling&quot; us. We tolerate him because we believe in what we're doing and we refuse to allow him to do to us what he did/does to LA -- which is to behave so badly that many of them won't show up if he's around. (He loves that, btw.) He just doesn't do well in groups.

But now, having said all that (which is nothing I haven't or wouldn't say directly to his face), I'd like to add that what AO does on his own is pretty darn good sometimes. For example, he recently went to Gold to promote Headley's book. This is cool and it makes me laugh.

IMG_77281024x768.jpg

IMG_77461024x768.jpg

IMG_77301024x768.jpg

I wish AO would do more of what he's good at and leave the protests be.
  30. subgenius Member

the middle picture is iconic
    edit: holding up a book of truth to those that have to look through a camera to distance themselves from it
    it is awesomely symbolic
  31. Smurf Member

It'll only be a matter of time before AO gets arrested again for something and he'll be the talk of the town again.

He's planning to protest again at the Hollywood Christmas Parade on Nov. 29. I'll be ignoring him there, as well.
  32. _You_ Member

The OSA guy at the end of the video in Part 2 in the dodge had a rented car...
  33. _You_ Member

...anyone know someone that works at AVIS???

Plates are CALIF: 5CJF350
  34. _You_ Member

Did you ask them how exactly you were supposed to do that? There's this little thing called freewill.
  35. _You_ Member

So is Magoo, so is Stu, so are the >9000 Anons.

The scilons are the sane ones, right?
  36. _You_ Member

The hat and shirt says it all.

2hchxm9.jpg
  37. _You_ Member

OSA PLATES at end of part 2 video...anyone know someone that works at AVIS???

Plates are CALIF: 5CJF350
  38. _You_ Member

LA loves their tustin friends. <3