Customize

[Nov 19, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Toronto, Ontario, M4Y 2A6)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by TorontosRoot, Nov 4, 2011.

1. TorontosRoot Member

Looks like november 19th could be good. Anyone? I can create an event, not too short of a notice if anybody else besides me and intel can show.
  2. Intelligence Member

I'll be in Toronto from Early saturday morning till Sunday evening. :)

Already have return tickets in my pocket.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Intelligence Member

Do the 2 or 3 Physicians (scientologists) in Ontario/Toronto, have offices near the ORG
    or does someone know which hospital they have privileges in, (I have some info about what can be done). I believe these Quacks are seeing the NN TR patients from Trois-Rivieres Narconon?
    Will contact sources and have them dig for Intel:)

Also is Yvette Shank back in Toronto now. Our Intel from Quebec City has not seen her lately?

Also, how far is the College of physicians office from the ORG?

Also, do any Toronto Anons have contacts/sources in Media (Tv - Newspaper)? - - If not, I will contact some:)

There "may" be one Investigative TV Reporter travelling with me to Toronto to visit
    some ex-Narconon Patients I am visiting/interviewing.

If this Reporter does not come, I have two Exclusive stories for Toronto Media to get the
    Scoop on.

I hope November 19th OR 20th is a GO? - - Let's have some FUN.:)

4. TorontosRoot Member

Creating the event nao. ;)
  5. TorontosRoot Member

It's time for teh lulz, who will attend (and show up?) this one and be willing to stand out in the weather until 3/3:30/4pm? it'll be one heck of a great event. Intelligence will be there, can deathhamster, hellrazer and more of our beloved toronto anons be present to show the Org we will never forget? If you can attend this, then RVSP. if you can't, or plans change, update with a post. That way, we'll know for sure how big this will get.
  6. TorontosRoot Member

Wowsers, the quotations didn't go through very well. I guess it's a forum bug, or the size got seized :eek:
  7. TorontosRoot Member

8. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. HellRazor Member

Dr. Paul Jaconello: he does not have hospital privileges

His office is near the org, just down the street:
    Jaconello Centre, 615 Yonge Street - 6th floor, Toronto ON M4Y 1Z5, Phone: (416) 463-2911, Fax: (416) 469-0538
    His ratemds.com page, for shits and giggles, shows mixed reviews and quackery.
    His email addresses: paul.jaconello@sympatico.ca, jhcenquiries@hotmail.com
    See also our anonymoustoronto.ca webpage on the doctor.

----

Dr. Kathleen Kerr: she has hospital privileges at Womens' College Hospital downtown.

His office is a few subway stops north of the org, but she also works out of the Environmental Health Clinic at Womens' College Hospital which is a few blocks from the org.

Office: 1849 Yonge Street, Suite 608, Toronto ON M4S 1Y2, Phone: (416) 489-4445, Fax: (416) 482-7719
    Clinic: Women's College Hospital, Environmental Health Clinic, 76 Grenville Street, Toronto ON M5S 1B2

See also our anonymoustoronto.ca webpage on the doctor.

I have no information about this.

The CPSO is at 80 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 2E2. It's not far from the org, within walking distance about 9 or 10 city blocks.

I don't have any personal contacts, but our wiki has a list of local media contacts.
    The list might be out of date though.

I hope this is useful.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Intelligence Member

11. Intelligence Member

Thank you, this is very useful. I am drafting a comprehensive Formal Complaint against these two Toronto
    scientologist physicians right now. Very similar to the one I submitted to the Quebec College. I will be
    bringing a copy of it when I come on the 19th of November. Is there a Mail Slot at the College Office?

I will also be delivering a Copy to the Hospital Adminstrator where one doctor has privileges.

It is clear that thes physicians are recommending the Sauna and in fact, one of our patients at NN TR was
    sent to see one when our Montreal physician was on hollidays. (have dox).

Some of the complaint contains confidential patient information, but I Will leak the substance to Local
    Toronto Media if they have the balls to publish, as they did in Trois-Rivieres on TV with my other case.

This visit will be full of WINS! I Promise:):)

.....more to come

• Like Like x 3
  12. Intelligence Member

Thank you, this is very useful. I am drafting a comprehensive Formal Complaint against these two Toronto
    scientologist physicians right now. Very similar to the one I submitted to the Quebec College. I will be
    bringing a copy of it when I come on the 19th of November. Is there a Mail Slot at the College Office?

I will also be delivering a Copy to the Hospital Adminstrator where one doctor has privileges.
    It is clear that thes physicians are recommending the Sauna and in fact, one of our patients at NN TR was
    sent to see one when our Montreal physician was on hollidays. (have dox).

Some of the complaint contains confidential patient information, but I Will leak the substance to Local
    Toronto Media if they have the balls to publish, as they did in Trois-Rivieres on TV with my other case.

This visit/protest will be full of WINS! I Promise.........

.....more to come
  13. TorontosRoot Member

Excellence!!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. TorontosRoot Member

The win will be massive. I can feel it.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. HellRazor Member

I'm not sure if they have a mail slot. IIRC, they have a security guard on duty at the lobby 24/7 who should be able to accept mail. (How convenient! The CPSO is a block away from Womens' College Hospital!)

Should you wish to file a complaint with the CPSO: http://www.cpso.on.ca/policies/complaints/default.aspx?id=1772

You will need to contact:
    President & Chief Executive Officer: Marilyn Emery
    Chief of Medical Staff and Chief of Family and Community Medicine: Dr. James Ruderman (contact)
    Chief of Medicine: Dr. Gillian Hawker (contact)

I hope your dox are airtight.

Also, Dr. Kathleen Kerr (I found her email: k.kerr@utoronto.ca) is doing some dodgy research using Hubbard's "theories".
    http://www.dfcm.utoronto.ca/research/researchers/kkerr.htm
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...y-detox-programs-and-gulf-war-veterans.91926/
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Intelligence Member

I'll bring some flyers to hand out at the protest, but I need to do something first before
    the flyer text is true,..., LOL

24g6736.jpg

Hope to see Yvette there:

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Excuse me, but I must bust in here, derail and state, for the record - You Toronto Anons Rock! :) /derail
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Intelligence Member

Thank you for this^^^^^, AWESOME!

My dox were ait-tight enough to have a Ohysician BANNED in Quebec. And now we have three ex-NN TR patients
    who I will be visiting in Toronto who were all sent to Hospital Emergency. (Have Dox).

I will be brining "Hard-Copy" dox and also stored online just in case.

Also, some of the ptotest may be "Almost-Live: upstreaming to the web. Working on that now. I have
    the new hardware, just now working with some softaware for gliches,..., LOL:)

19. Intelligence Member

This^^^^^, even if they don't have a mail slot, I will give the dox to Security Gaurd.
    The dox will already have been sent by me by their Online Process and by Regestered mail

In essence, they will have the dox:)

There is a "Reason" why I want to deliver in person the dox to the office.

20. Intelligence Member

Mail Slot? - Intercom??

14ies8n.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  21. HellRazor Member

22. Intelligence Member

23. Intelligence Member

Intelligence said:
    Is there a Mail Slot at the College Office?
    I'm not sure if they have a mail slot. IIRC, they have a security guard on duty at the lobby 24/7 who should be able to accept mail. (How convenient! The CPSO is a block away from Womens' College Hospital!)

Should you wish to file a complaint with the CPSO: http://www.cpso.on.ca/policies/complaints/default.aspx?id=1772

You will need to contact:
    President & Chief Executive Officer: Marilyn Emery
    Chief of Medical Staff and Chief of Family and Community Medicine: Dr. James Ruderman (contact)
    Chief of Medicine: Dr. Gillian Hawker (contact)

I hope your dox are airtight.

Also, Dr. Kathleen Kerr (I found her email: k.kerr@utoronto.ca) is doing some dodgy research using Hubbard's "theories".
    http://www.dfcm.utoronto.ca/research/researchers/kkerr.htm
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...y-detox-programs-and-gulf-war-veterans.91926/

Thank you for this^^^^^, AWESOME!

This^^^^^, even if they don't have a mail slot, I will give the dox to Security Gaurd.
    The dox will already have been sent by me by their Online Process and by Regestered mail

In essence, they will have the dox:)

There is a "Reason" why I want to deliver in person the dox to the office.

Mail Slot? - Intercom??

14ies8n.jpg
  24. TorontosRoot Member

No probs! :)

Simply copypasta to the new event thread like I did.
    We gonna kick this thru da roof! :D
  25. TorontosRoot Member

#fullofwin

This is going to be big. I hope the news covers it. I'll have my camera recording what I can during their recording.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Intelligence Member

Narconon Trois-Rivieres having another "Live Grad"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zYBt76bakC0

We are going to have a "Live Protest" - Streaming Video as it happens at this protest!

How to Send a Live Feed to the Internet:

I have all the Hardware, with two laptops I'm bring, plus high speed
    USB Videotron Internet Stick for tansmitting the data.

Just looking into the Roaming costs being out of Quebec:)

• Like Like x 1
  27. TorontosRoot Member

PURE AWESOMENESS! (I had to say that) :D

The cold might affect the laptop's battery.
  28. TorontosRoot Member

If possible, you could unlock the videotron usb stick if it's GSM and use a wind mobile sim card if the frequencies match. If they don't, eh, it was worth a shot.
  29. Durham_Anon1 Member

Hope to see Yvette there:

[IMG][/quote]

I as well. Would love to play her threat on YT for her. Lulz.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Intelligence Member

Not on my new one - 8.5 hrs
    The Intel Atom processor is a low power consumer and coupled with the 6-cell Li-ion battery, you'll be able to boot up around town for a little more than 8 hours on a single charge. It lets you stay productive all through the day.
    And my other one, I have an extra batter 2hrs each.

• Like Like x 1
  31. TorontosRoot Member

Netbooks win! Mine only lasted a year before one of the cells bloated and killed the rest. Irreplaceable and the pack was "obsoleted" with the netbook 6 months after I purchased it. $500 down the drain, but it's rugged, so that's what took the cake. Next time, it's an acer, or the one you've got. :D (I has learned to check ebay for popularity of aftermarket battery packs, if they're flooded with them, that netbook is a great choice)
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Intelligence Member

33. TorontosRoot Member

Wicked. Can't wait to see how good it is. :)
  34. Intelligence Member

Working on Server issues. Their Tech people are helping out:)

Probably take some time to get all the bugs out, but it should work fine:) - - I hope,..., LOL

35. TorontosRoot Member

Any updates? Bugs ironed out?
  36. Anonymous Member

Maybe I'll get to see some lost fam walking by....
  37. Intelligence Member

They are working on it:)
    • Like Like x 1
  38. TorontosRoot Member

If the bugs don't get ironed out in time, there's always tinychat. Ustream.tv is also good, lossless and good quality, allows you to control and streamline bandwidth usage.

Forget blogtv, it has a habit of dropping the connection, I never had a single good experience using it. My show always got dropped every 5 minutes.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Intelligence Member

Is it confirmed for a protest at the ORG on Saturday, the 19th???