Customize

Nov. 14 Los Angeles @ HGB

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Relyt, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Smurf Member

Re: Nov. 14 Los Angeles @ HGB

This is too funny... dumbass Scilon namefagged me & other anons from Saturday's protest at HGB..

These Scilons need basic instructions on how to get a fucking clue that namefagging anons, that have already been ID'd by OSA, does nothing to KSW.

Hate group in Hollywood

I was walking down Hollywood Boulevard and noticed some Anonymous .

The ones I recognized are:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. the anti Member

yeah, can you not post peoples real name?
  3. Re: Nov. 14 Los Angeles @ HGB

4. Smurf Member

Major oops on my part. Sorry. Forgot the rules.

I got infracted for it anyhoo.
  5. Re: Nov. 14 Los Angeles @ HGB

Smurf, it doesn't matter if you care about being infracted for your post.

What matters is that you posted people's personal information without their permission, and that's not ok.

/facepalm
  6. Smurf Member

Absolute fucking silliness. One only has to click on the RFW link and all the names are there. I didn't post them there.

Guess, I should be thankful I didn't get infracted for simply posting the hyperlink, too.
  7. the anti Member

still not cool for any of us to get our real names posted by someone here
  8. Smurf Member

I'm sorry. OK? I don't get how it is uncool for the names to be posted here when, if you click on the link, the names pop up as plain as day.

Seems to be a real disconnect unless you're presuming readers aren't going to click on the link that I posted in the comment.

I'm not rationalizing what I did, however, and I apologize to anyone that I offended.
  9. Re: Nov. 14 Los Angeles @ HGB

Probably why the link was removed.
  10. Smurf Member

Censorship. Just like the Scions do with their own.
  11. Re: Nov. 14 Los Angeles @ HGB

Don't be trolly
  12. i'mglib Member

I just watched Relyt's video of New Guy, and he really has a gift, even if he is a bit nutty. He asked some amazing questions, like what's with the tazors, if you call yourself a church, and think about it before you load people on the buses for another event. How did he even know that?

I hope he comes again.

Also, what did you guys think of the time and location? Something about this raid was really good. Good energy.
  13. Re: Nov. 14 Los Angeles @ HGB

I was ok with the time, but in Dec...it is all Long Sign all the way.
    The Winter Wonderland will be up and running.

(Although with a large group, people can split up)

I haven't seen our "Lucy" from the psych booth in a while. That was a high-light from last year's Dec global for me.
  14. da5id Administrator

The difference is that our site is crawled and indexed by google hourly, and theirs is not.
  15. Re: Nov. 14 Los Angeles @ HGB

indeed
  16. Relyt Member

I didn't notice mace nor tasers on their belt.
  17. Smurf Member

I had a long talk with him during the raid and warned him not to chase Andy or Franck with the sign lest they set up an arrest scenario claiming he struck them or another staff member with his sign. He ignored me.

I encouraged him to get on the Net & educate himself about Scilon beliefs before protesting again... his only understanding of the cult was that it was not Biblical.
  18. Smurf Member

They carry neither.
  19. i'mglib Member

I'd love to know what is in those pouches. There are at least 6-8 pouches. So, you got the cell phone and the flashlight, but what's in the other 4-6? Batteries?
  20. failboat Member

1. handcuffs
    2. condoms
    3. lube
    4. vibrator
    5. batteries
  21. _You_ Member

New Guy sounded like a crackpot when I watched the video, but maybe that's just me. Seriously though, his "Ron L. Hubbard" diatribe that went for for minutes at a time without so much as a pause between sentences had me wondering if he was high or something.
  22. Kuusi Member

I remember I tried telling him to chill out since if he did not, the cops would stop the raid. So he said that God told him to be there at the raid and it was his mission to spread the love of God. I was like wtf? regardless chill the hell out dude.