Customize

[Nov 12, 2012] @OpVendetta2012 - 5th of November - London (Trafalgar square)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by dcht-ID, Jul 22, 2012.

1. dcht-ID Member

http://www.facebook.com/events/239966289383165/

REINACTMENT OF V FOR VENDETTA - FINAL REVOLUTION SCENE !!!!
    For more info, see here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-gHVGOoE48&feature=related

WHY: Because year on year the government squeezes more and more out of us and the people seem to forget, The 5th of November is a reminder to the government that if they push to far, REVOLUTION is inevitable. We are doing this as a display of our growng numbers, for a remembrance service for V, and to create the biggest 5th of novemember party in LONDON !

Plane loads of people will fly into London from around the world, ANONYMOUS UK will organise coaches from all UK cities and Airports...

More than 400 years ago a great citizen wished to invent the 5th of November forever in our memory, his hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I would suggest that you allow the 5th of November to pass unmarked, but if you see what we see , If you feel as we feel and if you would seek as we seek then ANONYMOUS ask you to stand beside them, 1 year from tonight outside the gates of parliament and together we shall give them a 5th of November that shall never ever be forgot ...

HELP PROMOTE ; http://www.facebook.com/events/455382501141858

JOIN THE NOVEMBERIST RESISTANCE MOVEMENT ;
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/231435396945743/

GLOBAL BANK JOB 2012 ( in 2011 millions were withdrawn) http://www.facebook.com/events/191569034265079/

MASS MARCH ON THE WHITE HOUSE - (Why not set one up in your own country) http://www.facebook.com/events/277574502319203/

SHORT PROMO FROM LAST YEAR - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paiwzZSryFk&feature=channel_video_title

PLEASE NOTE: we will NOT blow up Parliament...
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Pancro Member

I'm down If I can get to London.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

If you have two feet and a heartbeat, it shouldn't be a problem.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Will there be fireworks?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. anonymous612 Member

Yes, let's reenact a scene from a movie about a terrorist who blows up parliament, by standing in front of parliament dressed up as that character.

THIS COULDN'T POSSIBLY GO WRONG.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. i will be there
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. MShahbazyan Member

Remember, Remember, The 5th of November... Great Movie! Really teaches you that the Idea of freedom.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. anonymous612 Member

Will you guys promise to tell us when you get arrested?

Because I kind of want to see that. If you film it, I promise to bring popcorn for the post-indictment viewing party. Of course, you probably won't be there for that, but I also promise to save some popcorn for whenever you get out of jail. Just expect it to be super stale.

What I'm saying is, if you do something this stupid I will enjoy seeing it bite you in the ass.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

That's very vague. What are you protesting about?

No, you're wrong. It was a Catholic-versus-Protestant thing.

Also, "invent... in our memory" makes very little sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_Plot

Please to name these crimes?

(Apart from the Iraq war - I'll grant you that one).

Good news.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Too much V for Vendetta. Some of Anonymous wear Guy Fawkes mask from this movie, because it's badass, but "VfV" is still just a fable.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. anonymous612 Member

Oh god, somehow I missed that they were directly quoting the script.

Hey OP. You know V for Vendetta ISN'T A FUCKING DOCUMENTARY...right?

It's a fictional movie. He never existed. And Guy Fawkes wasn't a freedom fighter, he was a religious extremist. Essentially what you are telling people to do is to dress like Osama bin Laden and blow up New York City skyscrapers...because freedom?

Now does that still sound like a good idea to you, once phrased into historical terms you actually understand because you don't know shit about actual world history?
  12. Anonymous Member

Oh, bollocks to the movie, the book is much better. And Alan Moore would surely never write a sentence that bad.
  13. FTWanon Member

im flying in with a friend on the 13 anyone know anywhere cheap to stay?
  14. Zach112 Member

[Anonymous][/Some of Anonymous wear Guy Fawkes mask from this movie, because it's badass, but "VfV" is still just a fable. ] Not all actually.. based on my beliefs, most of them wear it for the anonymity so nobody knows who they are and at the same time, people know what they are wearing the mask for.. The mask has become a symbolisted item to represent anonymous... in my opinion anyways, correct me if im wrong.
  15. Zach112 Member

Sorry for not replying correctly, as I am new to forum discussion...
  16. anonymous612 Member

So, originally you had this little doodle floating around the internet called Epic Fail Guy. And he was in a Guy Fawkes mask because fuck logic. And posting Epic Fail Guy on a thread was a way of saying "Yeah what you're saying is so ridiculously fucking stupid, this is the only possible response."

So then Scientology starts acting like a dumbass, but it's still dangerous, so the anons realize they have to hide their identity. So they decide to wear masks. And they go with the Epic Fail Guy mask, because seeing 100 EFGs outside of a Scientology org is like posting EFG in real life.

So yeah, you half-got it.

Except then all the new folks showed up and had no idea what they were talking about and assumed it was YAY V FOR VENDETTA ANARCHY IS COOL.

COS_EFG_party.gif
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. To the Critics, very good, you have the right to critisise, however you are making assumptions which is somewhat foolish. No, no one believes that VfV is a documentary, to begin with you can see St. Stephens AKA Big Ben still standing so obviously the ending did not occur.

That being said, like all good fiction, there are currents, similarities between reality and it. Call it 1984, call it Animal Farm, these are "fiction" that have been used to reference society.

As for the Mask, yes Fail Guy was a good Meme, from there the Guy Fawkes Mask has been adopted for Anon, basically because no one could work out how to remove your head without killing you (the other symbol of Anon).

I am Flying into London for a whirl wind tour, be there 3 days, see the sites, attend a once in a lifetime gathering, and then return.

Also someone asked about the crimes the Government has committed, there are many, alot are by association, and some are not actual crimes, but are moral crimes, i.e. breaking political promises, lying, refusing to allow people to have their say, etc etc

SO, while the story about GF, is false, it serves as a good motivator, and a great figure to rally around, after all, many would say the good of mankind is a false and fictitious thing
  18. anonymous612 Member

Apart from the whole "Guy Fawkes wanted a dictatorial theocracy" thing, of course.

I just want to let you know I'll be standing right here chanting "ARREST THE FUCKERS" over and over and over again when you decide to blow up parliament protest.
  19. That is your call, and the sad thing is, this whole movement, including the current form of Anonymous, is all about fighting for you to have the right to say what you will, to critisise and to express your view.

of course, if we go your way, ten the government will censor the internet, your words spoken then will be illegal, and you will be locked in a dark room for mentioning the word bomb, implying that a bomb would occur, etc etc

So your welcome, and should we fail, and you get locked away, I will be there, saying, "I fought to stop this, hope your happy with yourself"

peace anon612, we have different views of the world, different understanding of what we stand for, and different ways to accomplish goals, that's fantastic, that's what we are all about, lets agree to disagree and hope for all of us that the world you seem content to welcome, never comes into being.
  20. anonymous612 Member

Lol newfag. No, dear. "Being a fucking idiot" and "global dictatorship" are not the only two options. But I don't expect some highschool fuckface like you to realize that.

I don't protest like an idiot, so you'll have that jail cell all to yourself.

Or we could agree that I'll just keep on pointing out what a colossal moronic circlejerk this plan of yours is.

Yeah, let's go with that option.

At the minute, I'm just wondering how you plan to reenact the end of V for Vendetta with six people RSVPed (and if experience is any indicator, four of them won't show up). Seriously, you'd better film that. I demand to see footage of you and like three other people standing around awkwardly trying to imitate a scene with a thousand people in it.

I mean, I like first-time protesters as much as the next guy, but when you insist on acting like an idiot, I'm going to tell you you're acting like an idiot.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Shut the fuck up, anonymous612. You're a waste of time. Stay in Florida with all your 'billies and leave real matters to the ones against actual odds while you sit on your fat like a tasteless pig. When someone addresses you, such as the last response, say something instead of nothing. You wasted several lines. I've seen the veracity of your posts. I find them annoying and whiny.

This is the way you talk to people. Nobody likes it. It was hard to bring myself to sound so dumb for me to mock you...get a little more personal, anonymous612. We see how you like to function. I'm not addressing you or the other. A complete waste of my time, you ugly, wet and thick, caked on skid mark. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Later, prick
  22. Zach112 Member

Well said.. way to put it out there. I would rather avoid internet censorship myself that's for sure.
  23. anonymous612 Member

u mad?
  24. Chillax, Anon612 is doing what we used to do an age ago, Troll like it's noone's business, thanks for the compliments, remember,

keep-calm-and-ignore-him-6.png
  25. oh btw Troll612 (formally Anon612) I suggest you go back to the newbies/beginners sections, as stated in the WWP post

"WWP is NOT a staging ground for any sort of illegal activity against any party. WWP does not condone or promote any illegal activities."

as such no activity here is to be illegal, hence your literal view andreenactment of the ending of VFV is against the WWP code of conduct...as it was.

So please, go, read, lurk more and then attempt to troll elsewhere, we have ops to organise and a world to change.
  26. anonymous612 Member

Lol, I'm not the one reenacting it, newfag, you are.

Also omfg, "troll612," you're so fucking clever. You must have spent all night working on that one.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  27. anonsofenigma Member

Free Speech. Free Mind. Free World. But are you are pedophile or a national religious capitalist that use 5th colon / Taqija tactic in the speech... Then it is NOT free. Its insane shit you should talk with a psyciatrist with and not among children or other fellow humans that want to be free for that insane shit.

"I have a red pill to take at 11:11 every day. I have a strange feeling in the stomach that hurts me a bit when I laugh."

We Are Legion. We Do Not Forgive. We Do Not Forget. And here we are. * Smile *

For the sake of the children. ♥

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/En-Dansk-tænketank/123800684399208
    https://www.facebook.com/Anonsofenigma?ref=hl
  28. anonymous612 Member

29. 'what ?'

ill make it simple for you ... either you are part of the solution or you are part of the problem

tl:dr? shut the fuck up arsehole
  30. well said mate these people enjoy living with their head up their arse! its easier and less provacative!
    ill be there showing the government that our numbers are growing and the lil man will not stay quiet!
  31. anonymous612 Member

Not you, dumbshit, the moonbat.

Still can't wait to see your video of you occupying Parliament with four dudes.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  32. Yes I agree with you indeed.
    For sure there are some involed but they are not here ,. sorry bro
  33. girmreaper4 Member

Go to hell, why the hell would you look this up and then make fun of them, wtf is wrong with u
  34. anonymous612 Member

Because this idea is as ridiculous as it is dangerous.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. Hey mods, you might want to consider moving this thread to
    CONSPIRACY/NYPA - MEGATHREAD - [NWO/ZEITGEIST/CERAGEM]- OMG HELP ME WITH MY CAUSE!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 4
  36. I disagree with the moving/suggestion of moving this thread. I for one will be joining this activity, in fact you can mark 2 as comming from Australia to attend this event.

as for the comments about it being dangerous etc, thats just BS, we are not out to literally replicate the ending with the blowing up etc, we are simply recreating the march part...

so leave it where it lies, I have supported several other ops here, this one deserves the same dignity.
  37. Anonymous Member

I've read that a number of times and I still have no idea what it means.

Any guesses?

I think perhaps anonsofenigma is calling anonymous612 a paeodophile national religious capitalist with five colons. I'm not clear from whence this accusation has sprung.

anonymous612, are you a paeodophile national religious capitalist with five colons?

Inquiring minds want to know.
  38. Anonymous Member

hi guise, what's this thread about?
  39. Anonymous Member

Paeodophile national religious capitalists with five colons.