Customize

Northumbia idle going up for sale

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by charlie, Nov 1, 2010.

1. charlie Member

The place is overgrown and we are due heavy rain again what a eyesore .
    My brother passed the Sunderland org a few week's a ago door's still shut .
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Random guy Member

Oh deary friggin' me! Aren't they supposed to do some renovation?
  3. RightOn Member

yikes what a shit hole
  4. Anonymous Member

We are witness to an exponential ruin of the cult of scientology.
  5. Pique Member

^^ :)
  6. charlie Member

Think's no insurance a possibility ?
  7. Anonymous Member

I would expect that the cult is "self insured" across the board. That gets around the problem of having pesky wog insurance inspectors/adjusters poking around. Then too, in the case of this building, it's doubtful that any insurance company would dare to touch it.
  8. anon walker Moderator

Thanks so much for keeping us updated on this moldering pile!
  9. RolandRB Member

Even with the door shut, I hope they still manage to help 3000+ people a year in Sunderland as the council solicitors agreed they did before giving them 100% rates relief.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. jensting Member

How very unsurprising. Oh, and I hear they had weather in England - did that extend all the way to Northumbria?

Best regards

Jens
  11. Anonymous Member

Even with the door shut, I hope they still manage to help 3000+ people a year in Sunderland. as the council solicitors agreed. The council solicitors obviously got paid off before they adreed to giving them 100% rates relief. lol
    FIFY
    • Like Like x 1
  12. anon walker Moderator

Perhaps it's time for the locals to revisit that issue?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Quentinanon Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. Woo Hah Member

date of photo?
  16. Anonymous Member

It's a Scientology "rendering" from 2009.
  17. RolandRB Member

Looks like they did a good job restoring the building. Spending their money to protect our heritage rather than selfishly spending money on their own Bridge to Total Nowhere(tm). Good old clams - they've done us proud!

Are they auditing on the OT levels in there yet? Audited NOTs, perhaps? In which case it would not be wise for people to sit on those two benches to be caught in the body thetan crossfire.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Roland, look at the post 376. Photo dated roughly 2009.
  19. RolandRB Member

I was being sarcastic.
  20. 11426539447096jv.jpg

Slowpokes need not apply
  21. charlie Member

Sorry been away , got stuck into a few thing's over the last few month's with the loony government's attack on the disabled I'll have to get down to gateshead to see how the building doing .
    On a plus point one of my mates is now the manager of the black bull pub next door to the morg , he's been in contact with the sunderland org to try and rent the car park off them , he say's nice people ,but their a pain in the arse to deal with as they say they'll ring back and never do so got to ring up every few weeks and he's still waiting for a answer .
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

Did the car park not have major subsidance issues??
  23. charlie Member

Only at one end LOL , it's the only place to park it's all double yeller's and meter's around there , he say's the building's in really bad shape .
  24. RolandRB Member

And his own pub is a shithole, judging from the Internet. I thought he wanted to hire the car park to throw the drunks and the rubbish down the hole.
  25. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hey hey hey, its a pub, which makes it a far shallower shithole than any scilon entity ever, no matter how much of a dive it is, at least in a pub you can get drunk before you get rolled, and ya don't get mugged everytime ya go in :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

"Dianetics - The modern science of mental health" I lol'd as in 'the good old' 1950's modern
  28. Anonymous Member

"Dianetics - The modern science of mental health"
  29. "Dianetics - The modern science of mental health"
  30. Hold on! If there's no such thing as mental illness, why ought we to be concerned about mental health?
  31. charlie Member

Facebook posting on "Gateshead past and present" regarding the building , haven't been down for age's . ..It is a grade II listed building and as I have said before Gateshead Council are repairing it but they told me the work they are doing on the fire damage would be completed by end of April and it is not so far.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the head-up!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. charlie Member

Just spoke to Gateshead councils listed building department and the council are not repairing the building
    CoS are and they have not received or applied for any grants .
    • Like Like x 5
  34. charlie Member

photo0545mv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Flying visit a few cars in the car park but know activity

on the building as far as I could see , had some bad weather lately so if they are doing

it on the cheap or doing it themselves with the building being open to the elements the're

asking for trouble .
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the heads up!
  36. Anonymous Member

From future ideal org site to 'pioneer area', and yet there's an expanding delivery of Scientology services...

--------------------------------------

We are accepting applications from upstat persons who would like to be part of the expanding delivery of SCIENTOLOGY services as Executives and Staff in the pioneer area of Sunderland and the North East of England.

There are currently 4 technical personnel in training at FLAG, soon to return to the org to implement Golden Age of Tech Phase II. We are accepting applications from people who have a desire to help and be part of our team in Sunderland.

Please answer the following:

Would you like to work with others who have the same purpose as you have?

Would you like to help others with Scientology as a career?

Have you ever thought about a career as a volunteer staff member?

Do you know of anyone else that may be interested in becoming a volunteer staff member?

Please send your answers to:
    davidscott@clouk.org
    Tel: 07930 456 026
    Thank you!

563511_10152184500193275_1345224024_n.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  37. veravendetter Member

Titbit. Thanks.
  38. BBC News: Scientology Gateshead building still empty after seven years
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-26936135

Excerpt:
    • Like Like x 6
  39. jensting Member

Bwahaha!!

Article includes graphic comparing the number of satanists to the number of victims in good standing of the criminal orgnisation known as the "church" of $cientology. No more "claims 11 million members..."

Roland R-B and Pete G are quoted.

This is basically an epic article about an epic waste of a good building.
    • Like Like x 5
  40. DeathHamster Member

I guess. We have more impressive barns around here.

TWA%20Oak%20Ridges%20017.JPG
    • Like Like x 1