Customize

North Carolina. Read. It's worth it. I guess.

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by pwnon, Oct 12, 2009.

1. pwnon Member

North Carolina. Read. It's worth it. I guess.

So, WWP, my account tells me it's been two weeks since I've logged in last. Seemed like a longer time. Lemme get the NC related stuff out of the way, so you can just skip my bawwww story at the end.

I don't know if this has been posted on the site yet, I've spoken to some Anons about it, but as far as I know, it hasn't been posted. If it has, sorry, go ahead and ignore it. It probably won't make much since because Pwnon is pretty drunk right now, but please bear with myself and Spell Check as we attempt to make this work.

So, it seems that Scientology has officially ended in North Carolina. We'd been tracking a small Narconon outfit in Charlotte. It's website was located at www.ncdrugfree.org , however, it is no longer active. The number is also dead.

There was also a CCHR. It has suffered the same fate.

So, guise, as it were to be, there is no Scientology presence in North Carolina. Officially.

There are, however, a few things too keep an eye on:

The Way to Happiness: News-Talk 1110 WBT | Hometown Hero Gallery

Carl Rubidge: (not gonna direct link, but fill it in yourself) www. carl rubidge . com

So, it's not much, probably the least contributions I've ever made, but it's the best I can do.

Things for Pwnon have gotten tough, guise. My last paycheck shows I worked 62 hours. The money is good, but it's very time consuming. The free time I used to dedicate to the anti-Scientology movement has been eaten up by work. And any free time I do have is spent with my fiancee (who is an ex-Scientologist; born into Scientology, still has connections with her current-Scientologist family members), and getting our life together started. My job currently requires I work a minimum of six days a week, and I can't get any viable days off. Up at 5 am, sleep at 2 am. So, in short, I would like to apologize to my fellow NCanons for my lack of contributions and I regret to inform that, as of today, I'm officially retiring from the anti-Scientology movement. I am not giving up against my advocacy against getting out of the Cult, nor will I silence myself in critiquing Scientology. I just do not have the time to make plans or dig into the cult like I previously had. I don't have the time to protest like I used to. I'll still be available to give help, if I can, but my activity has been greatly reduced. I thank everyone for the great time we've had together in all of this; and I'd especially like to thank those who helped NCanons get up and running. If it hadn't have been for Why We Protest or Anonymous, I would have never met my future wife, so for that, I'm grateful for my time here. There have been a lot of victims of the cult, and I've seen what they can do, first hand.

My fiancee, Gypsy, left Scientology 5 years ago, iirc. She left Scientology completely broke. Scientology took all her money. She was staff in CA and paid dearly for everything there. She left with no HS education. Scientology left her so far behind in state mandated education that she couldn't catch up. She's now attempting to get her GED. She's been stalwarted by Scientology since she left. The school she attended has "lost" her school record. She's shy and doesn't interact with people as well as she can, because of Scientology. She's in a shell that's often hard to break because it's all she knows. While I know she's a sweet, loving, funny, outspoken, wonderful person, Scientology knew her as money. And they used her for money. And they nearly crushed the person I've fallen in love with. So, as long as I live, Scientology will have a critic. I may not stand outside their Org anymore, but I'll spread every evil-deed, every ill-intended action they have to everyone I can tell.

Gypsy may not be Paulette Cooper. She may not be Lisa McPherson. But she's one of a rising amount of victims.

And add Pam Bryant to that list of Scientology victims. She was in charge of our Org in NC. Last I heard, she's been blacklisted and exiled from Scientology. What did she do wrong? It's not her fault Scientology did nothing to save their Org. And yet, now she's declared against her friends and family, because they couldn't renew a stupid lease.

So anyways, I know I'm rambling, but I needed to clear some things up and get them off my chest. NC, I love you guys, sorry I can't be more active anymore. You know how to get ahold of me if you need anything, and I'll give as much help as I can.

Scientology, just to let you guys know, you've always had my name, number, address, and contact information after all this time. You just haven't known it. What a waste of money your O.S.A is, huh?
  2. Re: North Carolina. Read. It's worth it. I guess.

<3 for brother Pwn
  3. zebrafaced Member

Re: North Carolina. Read. It's worth it. I guess.

<3 for NC anons in general.
  4. Re: North Carolina. Read. It's worth it. I guess.

You'll make it back when you've got time. I know it. :D Until then, there's always an open invitation for you both in DC for as long as it takes.
  5. pwnon Member

I do hope to make a full time return as soon as I can, but it's gonna take a lot of careful planning on my part. Once we get some wedding details knocked out and some personal stuff taken care of, I may be able to return.

Although, if this Zalgo shit keeps up, I may reconsider that idea.
  6. amaX Member

pwnon is now my favorite drunk poaster of all time.

<3
  7. Shinythings Member

wow what a read. The screen is all blurry, why?

Hey, thanks a lot for all your help. and please take all the time you need to get your new family started.

And congrats for the wedding!
  8. Anonymous Member

You've done what you could as you could, and you helped score an epic win against those who hurt your fiancee and so many others. You have nothing to regret, ESPECIALLY not this. Live well, and take care of yourself.
  9. Anonymous Member

Zalgo. He's putting random characters over the site now too.
  10. Anonymous Member

^this here^

we all (well most) gots lives to live man, go look after yer woman being, live and love an' have fun doing it too. sounds like ya got a long row to plow, no need to apologise to anyone here me thinks.

Peace and happy dead Turkey Day!
  11. zebrafaced Member

jesus christ pwn how did you attract 19 guests?
  12. Anonymous Member

You're fucking retarded. You should kill your self.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. anonymous612 Member

Think of it this way.

You're still better than Nashville. <3
  15. Re: North Carolina. Read. It's worth it. I guess.

Send me the wedding info. Hell, spam the Skype with it. We'll get some Anons there. We'll bring caek. It'll be teh awesome.

Oh, and to 612: FUCK YEAH WE ARE.

BTW, do we haz dox on Bryant? Current email, phone, etc? It may be useful. Scientology IS getting desperate.
  16. Anonymous Member

I vote it is permanent then. Also way to drink & internets.
  17. WTF Member

Cool story, bro.

violin123.jpg

OSA

OSA

OSA

OSA

OSA
  18. WTF Member

19. Anonymous Member

Well they erased from the home-pages.scientology.
    (archive.org) myreligion.scientologist.net/pambryant

Though the failfags at scientology.org forgot this one mention STILL on their homepage:

He scilons, you forgot your 1984 big-brother-tech. Someone forgot the unthink her and rewrite history.
  20. anonymous612 Member

612's Resident Cheapass Airline flies there directly for forty bucks, it's so on.

Needs more Winston.

Also that hot chick, but mostly Winston.
  21. pwnon Member

Guest list for the wedding is being worked on now. Without any anons, I can think of 50 guests +1 invites, so, 100 people. I may have to narrow this shit down.

And to the Zalgo poster;

That's the smallest violin you could find? Hell, I had a smaller one playing when I was typing this shit, yo.

And dox on Bryant are a negative. Sources are all I relied on in the past. Now if you'll excuse me, someone posted a Queen song in here, and that's my jam, yo.
  22. OSA Member

It would seem Zalgo is providing excellent cover for our operations.

We'll be there, covering for your photographer.
    No need to send an invitation.
  23. Anonymous Member

^^^best reason for BC evah^^^
  24. ravenanon Member

You Will Be Missed.

I'd liek to say more, but it would just make the screen blurry.

Wedding Invite Please. I'll bring surprise guests to shock and awe all anons
  25. Stutroup Member

Pwn! This is certainly a surprise. I knew you were working your butt off, thanks to some short bits you posted in Skype.

I hate to see you parting from the main events, but I do understand. i've worked such hours before, and I'll completely agree with how it spoils everything else in life.

I'll try my best to make the wedding IF your list has room xD But you'll still have my congratulations.
  26. Re: North Carolina. Read. It's worth it. I guess.

Best of luck in everything you do. We will miss you but I know this is just a seeya later as opposed to goodbye. Also wedding invite plz. I'll bring mah cameras
  27. zebrafaced Member

AGENT PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG

:C
  28. AnonRapture Member

Dear Pwnon:

[spoiler]
    Heres how I feel about you. You where once a descend person you did a lot of things that had made me proud to say you where my friend, and you've done a lot of things that have made me say you sir are a fucking dumbass. It seems ever since high school, you've basically blown me off, not just me hell, other of your so called friends. You don't realize people aren't dumb you use one little line here you use another here and people realize you just ended up using the same line you told them you said to your other friend you couldn't do stuff.

It seems funny though how you could always do something when you needed something, yea of course theres been times we have generally just hung out but always seemed to get cut short. So when you first pitched me this idea about Scientology I joined for one reason to hang out and speed some bro time. It's never been really important to me hell in the beginning I didn't even care. But it seemed and has always seem that you put your self above the movement, we couldn't do charlotte because you didn't want to be saw on the news, when you as well could of been saw in greensboro.

Yea sure you've been dealt a shitty hand but you dealt with it shittly. The real reason your roommate hasn't moved in, is you probably pressed him to do it in the first place. And magically he grew some balls apprentally even though he is being stupid about it and hasn't moved in.

When you call now it's when you want something, not to just be like hey wasup man hows it going. I mean I get your working, I get you and gypsy have your thing but dude it was like this before.

But if one is so busy will one even have the time to read this I think not. Anyways dude enjoy life. Don't worry ain't no need to txt, ain't no need to call me, no need to do nothing. I wish the best for you and gypsy, but don't expect to see me again.
    [/spoiler]
    carecup333.jpg
  29. Shinythings Member

guise if everybody is planning to go to the wedding $cilonfaggotry will know where and when to find our leaderz

OH NOEZ!!!11!!
  30. pwnon Member

If that's how you feel, then so be it. I'd have preferred this talk in private, but at least you got to say what you wanted to say. I'd refute each point of your post, but all that would do is drag out a long process that isn't going to change. You've got your feelings on me, and I have mine on yours, and it's best we let them stay as is. Sorry it went this way, Rapture, but it is what it is. Take care bro.

P.S. you still want an invite or is that a no? Because I had planned on having you as a groomsman but I don't think you're gonna be in favor of that now...
  31. zebrafaced Member

Classy, dragging out a personal disagreement in a public forum.
  32. Skeptic1337 Member

You can't honestly be this clueless can you?
  33. pwnon Member

That was more of a joke, yeah.
  34. AnonRapture Member

You see I just find it funny I have to find out from other anons that your actually engaged not just using it for shock value and your actually planning a wedding, idk dude maybe it's just me but if I'd been doing all this I would of actually told u. And I would of told you in private if you "had time".

And zebra like I actually care what any anon or anyone online thinks or says about me enjoy. Also I would like over 9000 points for my next infraction that would be nice.

But thanks for making my point you have time to post on here but not even tell me the above info.
  35. zebrafaced Member

Bawww less, suck it up, etc. I can't speak for why Pwn stopped hanging out with you so much, but srsly, lrn2people. They change. Shit happens. Blah blah blah.

/care
  36. ravenanon Member

can I give you away at the wedding?
  37. Mutante Member

ITT: unresolved sexual tension
  38. Re: North Carolina. Read. It's worth it. I guess.

I am detecting much fail in this thread.

Very classy Rapture, bringing a private matter into the public eye.

Also, if I find where the wedding is and when, I will fucking be there. Don't worry. I won't eat your food and cost you money if I'm not invited.
  39. pwnon Member

<snip>
  40. Re: North Carolina. Read. It's worth it. I guess.

<snip>