Customize

No Rape Off Topic Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by White Tara, Jul 3, 2013.

1. fefe Member

she get drunk
    fuck him and now claim rape.

why shoute i trust here in firstplace?
  2. Anonymous Member

You lack of proper grammar is fucking infuriating....
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Howard Hunt Member

Trolling troll knows this.
  4. Sure is :-D I also have Guyver Zero tattooed on my right arm, and am about to get Valcuria (female Guyver 2) on the left in a weeks time ;-)
  5. FloGold Moderator

One of my favorite animes...
    :D
    good shite
  6. I like you :D

OK, think about..... A Guyver merging with an Eva............

Guyvangelion :cool:
  7. FloGold Moderator

omg... I've been on an evangelion kick for the past week or so. lol
  8. I think I love you ;) :cool: just kidding, you still haven't bought me dinner and taken me to a Broadway show ;)

I'm HANGING for 3.0 to be released in Aus :p DO IT MADMAN! DO IT NOW!!!! NOT LATER!!

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-590x368.jpg

*also thinks the thread has been slightly hi-jacked by anime. Which, of course, is never a bad thing..... Right??*
  9. White Tara Global Moderator

Sorry to throw you guys in here with fefe, but seriously you guys were asking for it! :D
  10. Is being thrown in with fefe a bad thing? Remember, be gentle, it's my first time ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. fefe Member

Pic of the slut
    fefe
    This message by fefe has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

fify
    • Like Like x 1
  13. FloGold Moderator

Sorry Tara I just get so exited when someone other than myself talks about Neon Genesis Evangelion.
    I was gonna ask PS to move us somewhere other than the thread we started out it.
  14. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

First: I like Evangelon. Had the entire collection... Still have half of it as the other half is on VHS :(

Second: I was asleep when this convo started.

Third: Fefe mentioned something I thought was a valid point of discussion. I moved it back to where I thought it was originating from. If I am wrong, I assume the community can deal with it in their own way. That is until it gets out of hand, then....
  15. FloGold Moderator

Im so so sorry I keep shitting up your threads PS. I really don't mean to. but I kinda lose it when people make light of rape. Even if its just a retard troll.

Here's some corgis to make up for it.

tumblr_mn6e89aadf1rmdsrwo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mjqfh6ctP91rmdsrwo1_250.gif
    And now for the most famous Corgi of them all....

WwprGyC.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  16. So I'm guessing a mauling by this fefe character is not in the best interests of my health................... But then again, I have thick skin :D and an even thicker Guyver unit, so I'm good :p

OK OK so I'm starting to get the hang of this.............. Sorry guys
  17. FloGold Moderator

As long as you get it and dont get stuck in the never ending cycle of stupid, then we forgive you. :)
  18. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

???

As far as I can tell, you and Cypher haven't done such a thing. A little distraction is good every now and then.

However, fefe is just a garden variety troll who has a hang up over WWP branching away from Scientology only. It's sad really because he/she/it looks like a good anti-Scientology protester in Germany.

However, nobody here is forcing fefe to participate in the other subdivisions and their actions are doing more to discredit their credibility. Even their own words have worked against them and hence why it is better to ignore and say nothing than it is to stroke their e-ego.

I liked Cowboy Bebop too.

fefe is just a troll. Exercise Rule #14 as all they want to do is disrupt and shit post, then scream censorship or not allowing for counter points to be made (despite the posts being absolutely unrelated to the topic) if corrective action is taken.
  19. FloGold Moderator

And for those of you who might not know what the rules of the internet are...

[IMG]
  20. I'm now actively hunting through the threads trying to get a feel for who the trolls are, really should have been the first thing I did when signing up here ;) if there's a list you guys have though I'd happily read it :D

And the list of rules I think will have to be my new desktop background ;) at least until I can recite them off by heart that is..........

Cowboy Bebop rocks :cool: Death Note is another favourite.

EDIT: Having read the Rules, it actually really sounds like my day-to-day life to be honest............. Although it isn't what is unmentionable in the Internet Rules that is unmentionable in my day-to-day life.

;):cool:

P.S. Thanks for posting The Rules Flo ;) you get.......... Some furry thing! Dressed as other furry things!! :D
    View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT71b4i3X2f3MCVlxNsyp0qhHSN5pByc
    *Image stolen at random after googling "Something furry" and clicking Images. Other than that, fucking furfags :mad:
  21. And I now blame Tara for throwing me in with fefe. Yours will come Tara :p
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Remind me not to touch fefe then, his stoopid is more than likely highly contagious ;) I used to help look after old folks, and I am telling you right now, dementia catches on fast when you're around it all day, the same is true for extreme fuckwitism, for which there is still only one known, sure-fire cure, unfortunately.

:cool: How about that local sports team, eh? :D
  23. Anonymous Member

Put them on ignore. Cancer/AIDS cured.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. So, wait... ITT, no rape is off-topic?
  25. Howard Hunt Member

It got hijacked by a asshole.
  26. Jimbob Member

Why trust them damn hadjis in the UAE? Why should anyone listen to your fat kraut ass? Idk.
  27. Anonymous Member

I C WHUT U DID THAR
  28. fefe Member

Because i give the same amount of prove or dox of my claim than OP.
    Double standards all the way
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Jimbob Member

Dont care about dox. Ali baba probably hid the evidence anyways.
  31. Anonymous Member

I think he meant why are a dick faced asshole.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. FloGold Moderator

RULE # 13
    glitterfy3134400T297B81.gif
  33. Anonymous Member

If you got issues/complaints/feel such a way, you can always complain to Sue. I'm sure he'll listen and make corrective actions.

Then again, the evidence is strong against your case. You've have only demonstrated lack of tact and only wish to disrupt/troll. Rarely have you demonstrated anything remotely serious. You bellyache that letting the community downvote your posts that are disrputive is akin to censorship (le LOL! Democracy is a bitch, ain't it?) You bellyache about having all your posts moved here, which is not true. You had a post here that actually was decent and was moved either back or into a thread that was appropriate. You even have a thread that was created that is also a good topic to discuss. Instead though, you want to troll and derail, which you yourself have admitted is your intent. So your own words have betrayed you.

Basically, you reap what you sow. Don't like it? Then don't post shitposts or intentionally inflammatory statements. WWP isn't 4Chan, 9Gag, or a form that lets everybody post derails/shit with no consequences. It has always been this way. What you are doing is unacceptable by any measure and it is very interesting you aren't doing the same shit in the AVS or international threads if WWP is "full of failfags" as you so eloquently put it.

You are being disruptive and are being dealt with in a fair way as only your shitposts find their ways here and not posts that actually have substance.

Again, Sue is who you should talk to if this is not to your liking. Bellyache in your blog or in the forms, but Sue has final say.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. *stands up and applauds and throws sparkly stuff. The sparkly stuff is a chopped up Twilightfagpire*
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

toast.gif
  36. Anonymous Member

I just love this. It's like an endearing chew toy. A happy dog that jumps and jumps and jumps and never gets bored.
  37. White Tara Global Moderator

Flo, is cool, I was enjoying the bantering, but felt the off topic could use a fresh entertaining coat of paint, try and dilute some of the Fefe. lol :p
  38. fefe Member

and again no face was shown
    yes
    typical
  39. fefe Member

but nice doxing
    EmmaPeel
  40. fefe Member

ad hominem can play the same