Customize

No Rape Off Topic Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by White Tara, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Nah. Lets not feed the troll.

Besides, other douchebags might find their way here before this thread ends up in the shitcan Dome for some reason.

No sense feeding fefe's butthurt or ego by giving him such a nod. Ignore works and it helps starve trolls.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

yeah, but hes just laying it on xtra heavy.
    its making my head just wanna pop.
  3. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I know he's doing it in OP Innocence too. I feel sorry for the mods there.

The best thing is to ignore him and let the mods move the threads to a garbage bin. Raging or commenting fuels his ego and butthurt. IIRC: fefe is mad because WWP decided to branch out to OWS. He was one of the Germanons (Fefe hails from Germany) who got mad about the fact OWS was present. He is mad now that the WWP has a NR and OPI section and thinks his posting/blog/trolling will somehow make things right or make him a winner....

...Well, Fefe is just one member out to be a disruptive prick. Nothing more. His posts say it all. He doesn't have the same power or punch as, say, Karen in the AvS thread, but he doesn't care that he is a martyr in a one man war. To which the best remedy is to fully ignore his shitposting and not let the shitposter get to you. His cries of "censorship" are a joke: Moving shitposts from one area to another isn't censorship. It is an attempt to use that as a troll tool. However, like his trolling, it is fail.

Just ignore him. Downvote him if you want, but it is better to just ignore him. Let him bellyache and bawww. It falls on deaf ears.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

heheh

god save him if he goes fucking around in the opinnocence forum. <3
  5. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Yeah but don't challenge the troll. Rule #14 exists for a damned good reason.

People do hold grudges or think that over time they stand a better chance to impact with their anger or frustrations. Let me say personally that doesn't work and won't work despite personal experience anybody else may have. All it does is makes you look like a petty person. There isn't anything wrong with disagreeing with something or not liking how something is done. It is wrong when all you do is make off topic comments or inflame people deliberately with the comments because of something completely unrelated to the topic as a means to express your anger over something else completely unrelated to anything involved.

Now, he has said a couple of good things and has made a thread with a legit topic, so he can have a moment of clarity I'll give him that. Now, if he wants to participate constructively, even by disagreeing with a topic or being the devil's advocate, that is not a problem. No problems at all. However, shit posting, trolling, or derailing about shit like chemtrails or whatever won't be tolerated. He can go find in a dictionary and find that "Censorship" involves more than just moving a post from Thread A into Thread B or Thread Domeville.

Basically: Ignore him till he figures out nobody cares anymore about WWP having more than one section. Lets just agree to that and say no more. The more discussion, the more he wins.

/fefe discussion
  6. FloGold Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  7. veravendetter Member

Who is this fefe guy? His shock value ideals are weak-sauce. I'm publically inviting him to rape me so this thread has something to talk about.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. FloGold Moderator

nooooo.... save your rape virginity for meeee....

I haz a sad now.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Can he stand to that challenge? Me thinks not.
  10. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I'm selling popcorn.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

I'll take a large bag, please. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. White Tara Global Moderator

Lol, way to take one for the team Vera. ;)
    • Like Like x 4
  13. White Tara Global Moderator

Tsk tsk, Parox, like information, popcorn should be free. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. veravendetter Member

Every rape's like the first. It never gets old
    • Like Like x 2
  15. FloGold Moderator

Got one question tho...
    FgrV0Jy.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  16. fefe Member

moar deathpanels
  17. Anonymous Member

moar cowbell
  18. Anonymous Member

moar bullshit
  19. fefe Member

nice SEO scam
  20. fefe Member

do not let your cult like Ideologie into schools
  21. fefe Member

22. Anonymous Member

FIFY.

Now go kill yourself Nazi Butthurt faggot. Nobody cares what you say or do here.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. fefe Member

lol
    white tara never go full moonbat
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

LOLing at the irony.

Then again, you are a retarded butthurt Nazi faggot. Why don't you go back to goosestepping?
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Dubai sentences Norwegian woman who claim rape

fify
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  26. fefe Member

you rage mine i am right
  27. fefe Member

claim to get rape
    is there any prove or dox of this?
  28. fefe Member

allways
    DOX OR GTFO
  29. Anonymous Member

That you are a butthurt Nazi faggot? It's obvious that is right.

Whatever, mein feuror. I'm too busy LOLing at your butthurt.
  30. Anonymous Member

Fail. She reported the rape.
  31. Anonymous Member

and this a prove or a claim?
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  32. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Knock it off.

All you are doing is fueling fefe's troll engine. Just ignore the troll and all of his shitposting will end up here.

As for you fefe: If you can read this, and I don't know how since I have you on my ignore list: I find it sad that after reading your activities in the latest protests against Scientology in Germany, to which I thought were real good btw, how somebody can be such a complete asshat about everything else. What is really sad is that I read it and could only think that this is the same ass clown who in one breath do something good for the AvS cause, but in the next breath act like such a ass clown because he can't get over the fact WWP branched off into other areas.

I really don't know what you are trying to accomplish by being such a flaming dick here in the NR, but note that it is ineffective. I have no issues and no qualms moving your shitposting here and you bawwing that it is censorship makes me LOL hard. Seriously.

So all you have accomplished is 0 here other than discredit yourself as a good Scientology protester. You are no Herro as Herro was a God. Even Pres. Shaw is way better than you. Last I checked though, you weren't God nor are you the boss of this Anonymous. So fuck you if you don't like the branch out to other issues. You can always join DBZ as they focus strictly with Scientology.

You can say I am mad, but bro I'm not even excited. My Jimmies remain unrustled as all I see is:
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

BO3qHbsCUAAGmWF.jpg:thumb.jpg
    Oh look, a wild faggot appears
  34. fefe Member

she was drunk and fuck a stranger and claim than rape.
    this story is soooo old.
    And it dont get true after repedien it over and over
  35. fefe Member

dox or gtfo

what is the problem with this easy to follow rule
  36. fefe Member

she get drunk and fuck a stranger
    after this she claim rape

old story
  37. fefe Member

nice rassist post
  38. Anonymous Member