Customize

No cum, no rape!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Random guy Member

What is wrong with these people?
    • Like Like x 3
  7. fishypants Moderator

The legal advice given - that if there was no ejaculation then no crime can have occurred - seems defective to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Agreed. That also only considers penal penetration, not taking into account digital penetration or penetration by object.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/usc-under-federal-investigation-/51ee7a3302a7607c47000050

10. tinfoilhatter Member

So pre-cum doesn't count? :mad:

My God, its like i crossed into the twilight zone and America became one of those dark age dwelling middle eastern countries. Have we always been this stupid, or has some sort of brain damaging chemical been leaked into the environment?
    • Like Like x 1

11. That's not what "penal" means sweetie.
  12. Boris Korczak Member

Yes!.

Stay safe.
    BK
  13. Anonymous Member

That's why the upper-class people drink those expensive bottles of water
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Hmmm, i had an evil idea: We should start a thread about usc rape incidents so that when student application season comes around, we can flood the internet with usc rape memes, and make sure that prospective students/employers see those.

2 reasons for this: 1 it will hurt admissions, 2 it will hurt prestige. Universities need prestige. without it, they will loose enrollment as well as community funds, and that hurts business. Universities are in it for the money, if you hurt that, they will feel it and will do everything in their power to bring back the money.

If you want any type of progressive change in america, don't talk about morality or ethics, you will be ignored. You have to bring up cost, and demonstrate that the right thing to do is also the cheaper option/makes money. Then they will listen.
  15. Howard Hunt Member

George Soros ' is that you? You don't call, you don't wright, how is global domination going any way? Tell Hilary I said high,oh and jeb as well. Keep in touch.its been to long:)
  16. Anonymous Member

Won't work.

First: It'd be a forced meme. Forced Memes seldom work and are more annoying than effective. So making a meme about this would confuse the issue and be lost on people that need to hear what is going on.

...and yes: The Milhouse forced meme was stupid and retarded as fuck. Defend it at your own peril (and diminished view of your intelligence).

Secondly: What you are describing would mean that people are searching the internet for applications via Google instead of a business card or paper phamphlet. Odds are though that those doing said search would ignore all but the official USC site and there isn't a guarantee that they'd explore what some message board says about them.

Of course all that goes straight to Hell if people do it the old fashioned paper app/physical in-person visit way.

Third: The most effective way to direct them to said thread involves illegal cracking actions against the USC site.

Don't have to tell you that isn't welcome here.

Best way to do all that is to do what is already being done here: Discussions and bringing it to the attention of those interested. Why not go to college fairs and protest there? Why not go to the college recruiters and troll the everliving fuck out of them in front of everybody? Why not protest in front of USC?

Those would be way more effective than making a thread about it and finding ineffective (possibly illegal?) ways to draw them to it. There isn't anything wrong with making that thread, but trying to make a meme that odds are strong it won't take off is next to doing nothing.

Making a meme or trying to force people to a thread is another sure fire way for people to ignore the problem.. or worse: Make people make light of the situation.

People need to find out about this via non-forceful and more effective ways. Going and protesting in front of the college or at college recruitment events would be exponentially more effective than trying to make a meme that could be lost in translations or used by trolls to glorify what happened.
  17. Anonymous Member

Like.

Or at fundraising events.
  18. Mark Kononov Member

Honestly,I think rape could be identified as harassing a victim and/or making them uncomfortable by doing stuff to them that is inappropriate in their view.
  19. Anonymous Member

No.
  20. Anonymous Member

Thats harassment/trolling not rape. This is rape:

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority or against a person who is incapable of valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, or below the legal age of consent.

Instead of trolling you for your comment, i am just going to name a few examples of rape:

A grown adult having intercourse with an underage minor, An individual having intercourse with a person who is not able to understand what is going on or what is happening(ie a severally mentally retarded person, an elderly person suffering from dementia), A bank officer demanding sex in order to approve a loan,

What the fuck dude? Whats wrong with you? When you say stupid shit like that, you lessen the impact of the word "rape". There is a reason why that word makes people cringe, why its not appropriate for general conversation. ITS A HEINOUS EVIL ACT. Next time before you say something based solely on opinion, why dont you visit wikipedia first and see if you even understand the topic people are talking about.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

I assume that it is a troll.
  22. Anonymous Member