Customize

NN Quebec Human Rights Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

LOL, who isn't, this is hot!!!!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

bump
  3. Intelligence Member

Preparing for trip to Calgary in a few days - UPDATE:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...tion-on-narconon-calgary.105602/#post-2244910

# # #

***NARCONON CALGARY*** Formal Complaint to Alberta College of Physicians being complied today and delivered to College before the end of 2012. Media details to follow. Complaint will be similar to the Quebec College of Physicians where the College BANNED physician from associating with Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

t4thdy.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Intelligence Member

Me is a wee bit BORED - LOL :) - - Did have fun today, buying kids Xmas gifts though :)

Just a waiting game now with the Quebec Human Rights Commission - - I'm pretty well done
    with what I needed to comment/respond to in the 47 page Report.

BUT - - *Chip-Munk* is back on wheel AGAIN!

2rhmg0n.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. RightOn Member

David it's the holidays, focus on family and fun and take well deserved break :)
    • Agree Agree x 5
  6. Anonymous Member

Have to agree Right On, I wish you a happy holiday with your family David, relax and enjoy, you have earned it.
    Oh, and FFS leave the pesky little chipmunk at home!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. peterstorm Member

Do you need the doctor's name?
  8. Intelligence Member

Have ALL the Info :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Intelligence Member

Going to bed early for final day of Mall Chaos tomorrow.

Spent quite some time today reviewing numerous photos, evidence documents, and
    emails received from Narconon Staff & Students who attended both NN TR and
    Narconon Alberta. The rumours of unconcionable SEX Scandals between staff
    and staff and staff and students, are now CONFIRMED without doubt.

Isolated incidents? Not when one includes the Staff-Student SEX claims in the USA and elsewhere.

By iteself, the above is hard to comprehend until one reads the mind of the "Source" of
    the evil Sexual-Exploitation:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Intelligence Member

January 1, 2013 - - UPDATE:

Returned from Alberta last night after visit with Family and a visit to Narconon Alberta. Have
    pics and video, plus interviewed additional ex-NN TR Patients who now live in Alberta.

Just finished reviewing Human Rights Commission report documents again I am confident
    justice will be served and any guilty, held accountable.

I commend the Commission investigators for their diligent, hard work in their investigations
    and comprehensive Report.

To preserve integrity of Case, can not give details yet, but once the QHRC hands down their
    decision, it should be Public Record and will post Link details then. :)

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Intelligence Member

***CLEANING HOUSE for Clean Start in 2013*** - - found these tucked away in box.
    These are just a few that Narconon Staff gave me. But of course Narconon is NOT Scientology - - is it? ..

2dtrl8z.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Intelligence Member

Up to a quarter million $$$ worth of FRESH-MEAT could be warehoused in these filthy rooms at one time (100 VICTIMS).

Notice how LONG the building is and how CLOSE the rooms are together?

Most rooms had no bathroom - - down the hall. AND, there was TWO Victims to a room.

Will post pics that other Ex-NN TR Victims gave me as soon as I sort them out:)

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

is that exposed lights on the ceiling?
  15. Intelligence Member

YES it is exposed lighting, but nothing compared to the exposed Patients in WD on
    the next floor down who were exposed to the sexual predators during ASSISTS :-(

16. Broken plastic lighting panel cover (no big deal) touch assist (unless multiple convictions are on record again no big deal.
  17. Anonymous Member

Broken plastic lighting panel cover....In a food service area this would be a violation, fyi.
    Sexual assault is generally considered a "big deal" unless you live in India.
  18. Intelligence Member

It was such a BIG deal, 2 NN staff were FIRED and there is no Statutes of Limitations
    for sexual assault in Canada.

http://antiviolenceproject.org/info/sexual-assault-laws-in-canada

The Police and Courts don't take kindly to disabled, ill, or victims who do not have the
    capacity to form intent, being exploited or sexually assaulted.

Patients in any drug rehab in Canada who are there because of addiction, are determined to
    be disabled:

Friday, April 21, 2006 16:32
    Supreme Court rules addiction considered disability:

http://www.faslink.org/Supreme_Court_rules_addiction_is_disability.htm

19. Hi Anons,

Shit...you Dudes have it in for Scientology?? Looks like a 'witch hunt'.
    Ex Org
    This message by Ex Org has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. TorontosRoot Member

:D
    BLAST THE NARCONON!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Intelligence Member

When disabled patients, very sick and disoriented, are sexually touched, molested,
    and die inside Narconon rehabs - - YES, it is a hunt to stop this EVIL.

Would be happy to answer any of your ^^^ questions?

25apx5t.jpg

25077v4.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

We did it for the lulz.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  23. AnyOldName Member

And what a lulz it is.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. Intelligence Member

Published on Jan 5, 2013
    January 6, 2012 - Canada President of Scientology and Director of Special Affairs (OSA), Yvette Shank interviewed on radio show, with very interesting questions asked and answered. Contradicts L. Ron Hubbard about Christ, says people enjoy the RPF and denies knowing about Xenu.

• Like Like x 5
  26. Anonymous Member

Weird, in amongst all her lies the one thing that bothered me the most was hearing her referred to as the reverend Yvette Shank.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  27. TorontosRoot Member

Extremely disturbing. Also gets me thinking she may have been an ex-christian reverend.
  28. DeathHamster Member

It's a stupid 15 hour course. I think it's worth pooning any story that refers to a Scientology reverend with that little fact.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  29. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 6
  30. RightOn Member

I lerv the way she sounds on radio
    Totally manic, defensive and unbelievable.
    WIN!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Intelligence Member

Finally - - Part 2 of 2 uploading now. Shank attacks Hitler, Shrinks, Bob Minton, Media big time, and much more..... :)

• Like Like x 1
  32. TorontosRoot Member

Fuck yes!! ^^^^^^
  33. Intelligence Member

Published on Jan 6, 2013
    January 6, 2013 - Part Two of Two - Canada President of Scientology and Director of Special Affairs (OSA), Yvette Shank interviewed on radio show. Shank talks about Thetan, Scientologist's criminal convictions, media attacks, Canada religious status, John Travolta, drinking beer with Tom Cruise, working with Toronto Police, Stacy Brooks and Bob Minton, (calls Bob an idiot), Hitler, Shrinks, and Gay marriages.

• Like Like x 3
  34. RightOn Member

I think it is strange for a REVEREND to call someone an idiot who has been dead for two years. RIP Bob!
    And it almost makes it sound like he was part of the COS.
    And as far as Stacy Brooks goes, didn't she cave at the last miniute in court and totally went the other way? And Yvette is still bad mouthing her?

This woman *cough* works my last nerve. She reminds me of those REAL mean teachers back in the 1950's who had no business teaching children. She just drips evil. And her lies are so vast, it is mind blowing.
    She should have said "yeah we will take your money if you are gay, that is the one area we don't have any prejudice. Green is green no matter what flavor/color the "donor" is."
    • Like Like x 1
  35. snippy Member

That's her! LOL
  36. Intelligence Member

***HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION WEEK*** - Been nearly 2 years since the date on this complaint I sent to authorities in early 2011, with many thousands of pages of evidence documents - and was Subpoenaed to give 2 days of testimony under oath at the Commission in Montreal. Now, after this Tuesday, we enter the final stages and expect a Tribunal decision in the very near future. The Commission is handling 5 Cases against the Cult right now.

UPDATE: - - The formal complaint to the Quebec College of Physicians had far reaching
    ramifications for Narconon that I was unaware of until recently. Not only was Dr. Pierre
    Labonte banned from associating with NN TR, but also his replacement, Dr. Labbe (2012 Decision),
    was forbidden by the College to service NN TR patients.

This ^^^ left NN TR having to tell patients to see a physician before arriving at NN TR, which
    appently contributed to the Ministry of Health's decision to shut NN TR down for patient safety.
    Quebec doctors were on notice NOT to associate with NN TR or they would face the same.

After reviewing hundreds of documents last night, IMO, the Human Rights Commission is
    standing on firm ground for convicting Narconon et al. in their 5 Cases before them. However,
    with this cult, I always expect the unexpected. :)

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  37. Random guy Member

Fingers crossed, Dave!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  38. RightOn Member

crossing eveything physically possible except my eyes
    hey, I have to type.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  39. Good Luck, David.......

Thx for taking a stand for the many Narconon victims who can't.............

Shanks for the memories, Yvette Skank, Karma's a bitch...............
    • Like Like x 4
  40. McLOVIN_1982 Member

Could it be the paw polish? ;)

Removes and cross eyes too!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1