Customize

NN Quebec Human Rights Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Feb 10, 2011.

1. anon walker Moderator

It seems like the taurine and other stuff in Red Bull makes a healthy young person's blood as thick as an old stroke patients'. Yet oddly, that shit ain't illegal.
  2. Anonymous Member

I still can't believe it's Scott Burgess in a red dress. YES. IT IS SCOTT BURGESS IN A RED DRESS!
  3. Anonymous Member

Are we there yet??????
  4. Intelligence Member

Because these are extreme Confidential Reports, I can NOT leak contents, but suffice to
    say, I am very pleased with these FOURT-SEVEN (47), PAGES :)

I now have about three weeks to respond, including rebuttal to some false claims. All of what
    is in these three Reports, was aniticipated. However, I am amazed and pleased with one witness
    who was employed on staff, corroborating what I stated.

I will now Respond with an additional compilation of evidence documents, not yet seen by
    Investigators and such. :)

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Congratulations! A small reward on the way to a much larger one!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

NN TR image August 2012

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Intelligence Member

Geeeeze,..., took me some time to remember an old password where I had these Dox stored away
    safely - - now it's time to compile for final Response/Comments:)

10wsknd.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

Wow, lots of work for you #chipmunkatemypassword
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Intelligence Member

First had to fire up an old Desk-Top XP, then find the Password that I remembered I had entered backwards, then close the Ol' Dinasaur and use my Lap-Top Windows 7 to compile what I need.

No more work tonight after reading all 47 page REPORT three times. Will try to rest and format an outline in my mind for detailed, comprehensive Response to Human Rights Commission :) - - My mind/head is sore right now - LOL <3

• Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

It is so heartening to see all your hard work coming to fruition Intelligence.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  11. Intelligence Member

I am very pleased we have arrived at this point FINALLY. The Labour Board was difficult; the College
    of Physicians was even harder; the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services was brutal ,....., AND
    this one (Human Rights Commission), can NOT be put into words how difficult it was to be at this place now.

However, this is indeed, the most serious of them all and the Investigators performed their due dilligence,
    with countless manpower and resources.

If I knew back when I started this latter one and the time involved, I don't know for sure if I would
    have entertained such a complex matter. But we're here now, and this is what matters, and there is
    no way in hell I will give up now.

Will the Vicims prevail? My ONLY answer is: "I was confident I would WIN the Labour, College,
    and Health Ministry battle ,...., and I'm just as CONFIDENT we WILL WIN the Human Rights
    and Freedoms VIOLATIONS against the desperate vicims who filed formal complaints:)

Going for walk now to clear my head and FREEZE my nose in *Montreal-Siberia* COLD - LOL :) <3

• Like Like x 8
  12. Intelligence Member

BLOODY chipmunks,..., Grrrrrrr :)

13. Anonymous Member

Plural? Chipper had babies!!!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. BigBeard Member

He's seeing double after reading all those docs! ;)

BigBeard
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

i think he was seeing doxs after reading double
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. RightOn Member

I thank you Sir from the bottom of my heart
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Intelligence Member

I have been blessed with meeting so many wonderful people - - especially over the past year
    in New York City, Connecticut, Oklahoma, Dublin, Belfast, Toronto, Quebec City, Vancouver,
    and other great places.

Two book authors I met, inspired me to finish my new book, which I did, but now after reviewing the
    Human Right's Commission Report, I will add a couple more chapters.

Meeting Paulette Cooper was a special treat for me and her wise words are still fresh in my mind.

And now I am playing around with a PowerPoint presentation I can use for something in the near
    future. I've never used this before, but in a few weeks I should have it down pat. The following is
    just something I threw together quickly, but will try several colour and design formats.

Several things on the go at the same time, helps feed ma' Chipmunk - - LOL :)

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Intelligence Member

***THANK GOD*** - - Just got my &lt;narcononcanada.com&gt; website back up and running. I purchsed the Domain Name last year after NN TR shut down, but the Site was down/expired due to me having to fork over more $$$ - LOL. OSA Goons etc, must be thin, staff-wise, or they could have taken the Name back over the past week. I use this website to publish articles that the Examiner would FROWN on - - should have an Article up later today ♥

http://narcononcanada.com/2012/10/26/narconon-911-calls/

2wpqec5.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Dear Intelligence,

You have now worn out the "like" button on my computer and now I have to go out and buy a new one darn it.

Sincerely,
    Anonymous
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Intelligence Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  21. Random guy Member

Congratulations! I really look forward to see the results from this latest of your victories!
  22. Anonymous Member

LOL
    I suggest you title your book 'The neverending story'
  23. Anonymous Member

I hear Miscavige has already downed one bottle of Laphroaig 18, so far, today.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  24. Intelligence Member

"David is twiddling his thumbs wondering what to do for some fun?"

CCHR has been getting away with too much, for far too long, and just going over
    some notes that I need to submit to the QHRC, I came across the time Narconon
    played a Video in the dining room on the BIG TV. It was an Ant-BIG PHARMA,
    Anti-Psychiatry video about the "Badnessness" of mental illness treatment.

On January 1, 2009, while I was at NN TR, a young man recived a gun from the NN Staff
    apartment complex and shot himself DEAD - - the Executives knew about his mental issues
    and so did the NN Legal Liason Officer who had a baby with the young NN Grad!!!

Grrrrrr - AGAIN :-(

25. Anonymous Member

CCHR is a despicable front group for the Scientology corporation but I don't think they are breaking any laws.

They have a right to free speech, and the best way to counter their lies is with more free speech.

Expose expose expose and then expose some more.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Intelligence Member

But they (the CCHR), has violated one aspect of the Quebec Human Rights Commission Act
    by having it shown at Narconon. But on second thought, it was NOT the CCHR, it was the
    Montreal COS and NN TR, who receives directives from OSA/Sea ORG :)

They tend to walk a thin line concerning "Not Breaking Laws", as long as they haven't
    been caught,...., YET ,......, *TICK-TOCK*

27. Anonymous Member

Indoctrination is indoctrination no matter the source.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

NN, CCHR, and Scientology are all controlled by Miscavige at the top, but they claim in court to be separate entities.

It would be great if the whole corporate scam with all its front groups could be brought down somehow by proving that all the front groups are part of it, but I don't know how that would be possible to do in court.
  29. Intelligence Member

And at Narconon, they don't use a professional, qualified Therapist to help you through the treatment program, they "TWIN" you up with another Patient (who paid $30,000 for treatment), to run each other through the program. Each one is trained how to "Run Auditing Sessions!" The SCAM of ALL SCAMS!!! :-(
    • Agree Agree x 2
  30. RightOn Member

show them the Scientology front group chart that the COS themselves created lol!
    If that isn't proof, I don't know what is
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Intelligence Member

We DO have additional proof that will be revealed in the QHRC Cases ASAP ....

I've only had one day to mull over the 47 page Report, but I feel more confident each and
    every passing hour, that their goose is cooked more that they could or would imagine - - and
    even when the final DECISION comes down, they still won't believe it or understand WHY :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

I love it when you tease me, 'cause I know you deliver.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. RightOn Member

tease me... please me
    Narconon makes me queasy
    • Funny Funny x 4
  34. Intelligence Member

THIS ^^^ - LOL - Perhaps I will recant a wee bit of Post #831, and say:

- - I do believe there is ONE ,..., and most probably ONLY one ex-NN TR/NN Canada executive,
    that really does "KNOW", that Narconon is in unprecedented TROUBLE around the globe, but
    especially in North America,..., and that Narconon's fate is written in stone - -

I had many talks with this person and they were PISSED that they LOST their "CLEAR"
    designation and had to re-do Objectives Auditing for MORE $$$.

2013 will be a year like no other:)

• Like Like x 3
  35. Intelligence Member

36. Intelligence Member

WHAT A CHRISTMAS THIS IS!!! New Intel just in about more Quebec Government REPORTS
    in the mail as I write. :)

• Like Like x 2
  37. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

I pray to Santa, the tooth fairy and Xenu that this is more than a fable.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Intelligence Member

:)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  40. Major Boyle Member

Dave's getting sexually aroused again. LOL.
    • Funny Funny x 2