Customize

Nicole Kidman wants her adopted kids OUT of Co$

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Anonymouse, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Anonymouse Member

Nicole Kidman wants her adopted kids OUT of Co$

Nicole Kidman wants her adopted kids out of Scientology!!

Think, anons...is there anything we can do or say to back her up on this???

Kidman Wants Kids Out of Scientology - AOL News

This is gettin' hot!!
  2. Anon Y. Mouse Member

Re: Nicole Kidman wants her adopted kids OUT of Co$

Sadly, I think the kids may be too brainwashed right now to understand it would be better to blow. Besides...daddy would not allow it.
  3. Floridanon407 Member

nothing really beyond what we already are doing, i suppose you could email her or her lawyer or agent the COUNTLESS reports of violence and abuse (verbal, emotional, physical, and sexual) committed against children in the cult

and the fact that $ci-kids get a substandard education in practically every field of study in preference for lessons in hubbard tech

other than that tho, TC and DM are the final bosses of Co$ saving his kids from this will most likely come with the fall of the rest of the cult or if TC wakes up and takes his kids with him (not likely at all) :(

atm my hope is that they dont disconnect from her the rest of the way
  4. Re: Nicole Kidman wants her adopted kids OUT of Co$

The comments on that are bizarr-o.
  5. Anonymouse Member

AOL comments usually are.

But dude, I saw a "youfoundthecard" link.

Win.
  6. Re: Nicole Kidman wants her adopted kids OUT of Co$

I agree. Especially since they probably havent reached the higher levels
  7. anon1957 Member

The thing which is baffling about this is that the kids are minors, and according to the law, if a parent has visitation or custodial rights, which I assume Kidman does in her divorce settlement, then it is not up to them. It is up to her--all she has to do is to assert her legal rights as a parent. That is, if she has the guts.
  8. Anonymouse Member

She's got visitation rights, but I'm not sure if it's shared custody.

If it's shared custody, she has a shot. But I'm not sure, because those two are *always* in the States with Tom.
  9. Consensus Member

It's not hard to imagine that she's wanted them out for a LONG time. Clearly, the tables are turning against Scientology if she now feels confident enough to announce this publicly.
  10. Hieronymous Member

Damn she just missed Operation Reconnect. Hope she can make it out to the next one.
  11. mirrion Member

She won't protest and don't ever count on it. The moment she gets a full declare, she loses them, and knows it. But if they do declare and disconnect, I'm sure we'll see a lot of her.
  12. Anonymeep Member

hmm, if they did disconnect from her and she went high profile with it...
  13. Re: Nicole Kidman wants her adopted kids OUT of Co$

That would be the biggest celebrity-related media storm of the century. Forget Anna, forget Marilyn, forget Heath, forget James. And no one would have died.
  14. mirrion Member

I doubt this is the case with TC's kids. He wouldn't stand for it, I doubt he even knows the level of what they go through. He gets the fast track special edition.

Off-topic, but if Clears are so great in all ways, how'd tubby Kirstie Alley get up to her OT levels?
  15. mirrion Member

I've had an eternal crush on the woman. I'd stand by her, but that's just my shallow side talking.
  16. Hieronymous Member

My guess is she chooses to be a fat fuck, but could make it go away at any time she wants.
  17. Sargo Member

every ot level adds 5 pounds

can we contacts her...maybe send a repesentitive to her house?...no thats creepy^_^

she has every right, EVERY right as a mother to decided what her kids do
    no one can take that away...they will try
  18. AnonyMama Member

19. AnonyMama Member

20. Re: Nicole Kidman wants her adopted kids OUT of Co$

She just waited for the Jenny Craig endorsement, then used her OT powers because we all know that Jenny Craig doesn't work.
  21. Re: Nicole Kidman wants her adopted kids OUT of Co$

How can we let Kidman know about what the Church really does to the kids?
  22. slmanic Member

As awesome as it would be to say that we helped Kidman get her kids out of Co$, it's not like she or any of the high profile people/assistants around her would care what we'd have to say.

In celebrity things like this, it's best if we stay out of it. Especially since most of it is just rumor and speculation.
    Besides, celebs rarely appreciate it when people actively stick their noses in their personal business. If Nicole wants help then she'll find it.
  23. mirrion Member

^THIS
  24. Re: Nicole Kidman wants her adopted kids OUT of Co$

Eh I still think it wouldn't hurt to let her know you're concerned for her kids wellbeing because of what Scientology actually does. Maybe one of the ex-Scios from ExScientologyKids should send her a letter or something.
  25. mirrion Member

By all means, do what you're going to do, it doesn't hurt, it's just going to be a waste of energy.
  26. tehrei Member

Maybe she already knows, and that is why she wants her kids out.
  27. anonangl Member

I think it would be great if her and Jason Beghe got in touch with each other.
  28. number 6 Member

Does anyone know who her agent is?
  29. Dydan Member

I'm willing to bet Nicole is VERY aware of what the Co$ is about. Rumor has it that the Co$ shed no tears when Cruise dumped her. They've been pissed at her ever since she did that interview where she said she was raised Catholic and was Catholic at heart. Not the kind of statement you want to hear from the trophy wife of your Poster Boy.

I'm not sure on the details of the custody arrangements but from what I've heard the kids spend very little time with her. She's also stated in interviews that the kids dont like her and refuse to call her Mom - she's Nicole to them.

Pretty sad actually....
  30. WileyCoyote Member

I don't think the right way to approach this is a formal Anonymous to Kidman connection.

The best way, as with everything Anon does, is to use the mechanism of the press.

Talk about Nicole and her wishes when interviewed, with a great deal of sympathy. Tie it into Anon fears about what the CoS does.

At Hollywood, New York and Australian protests, carry TONS of signs that address Nicole directly. NOT simply signs cursing out Tom--use the reverse approach with ones like "Free Nicole's kids", or maybe more seriously "We Support Nicole" or something like that.

I've also made the point elsewhere, that Hollywood and New York protests in particular should be special in another way, in that I think Anon should start a tradition of recording video appeals to specific Celeb members of the CoS, as FANS who state that they still love them, but they are disappointed in them.

Something like what I lay out here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-think-tank/no-theme-june-10547/#post194888
  31. anon1957 Member

The NYC Cult Headquarters are right in the heart of Broadway. It is FILLED with tourists from all over the world. If Anon brings in Celeb members names on placards etc, it WILL attract the attention of crowds. Specially if done with good lulz.

For NYC--there is a lot of rumoring about that Katie Holmes wants to go to Broadway. THAT could be fun and get the point across. There has been some Cult attention on Broadway -- frecently there was a Christmas pageant to ELRon or somesuch that pissed the sometimes "Rev" Carmichael off (well it was off Broadway, but it wasn't off-off-off). Found the link:

A Very Merry Unauthorized Children’s Scientology Pageant

Perhaps some lulz could be had with the script of this....

Katie and Suri sock puppets?

Edit: Moar from A Very Merry Unauthorized Children's Scientology Pageant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't make this shit up.
  32. anon1957 Member

BTW--right after "Eyes Wide Shut" which upset the cult due to psyche-friendly subject matter, Nicole appeared naked onstage on Broaday in "The Blue Room," and perhaps the reason Tom wasn't in NY with her during those times was because he was being sec checked and hauled back into the Cult. This was all in 1999--they separated in 2000.

(as an aside, I attended a performance of Electra with Zoe Wannamaker right around that time and Nicole was in the audience right in FRONT of me with her co-star, which is one reason I remember it all so well)
  33. WileyCoyote Member

The important thing is that ANY address of Scientology Celebs has to be done as "positive" not "negative". The speaker has to be brimming with love for the celeb, so to speak, and that will come off best to anyone seeing this--be it on video or just walking by.

I mean Jason Lee, as one example, was an awesome skater, and continues to be a funny, good comedic actor. How hard would it be to find Anons to HONESTLY address him in a taped segment, with complete sincerity, as people who love him but are disappointed in his choice, and who simply are "telling" him face to face (er, mask) about how and why he's being lied to.

Kristie Alley was nothing short of awesome when she was briefly part of the Star Trek franchise. Even years later on Cheers she was often genuinely funny and interesting. She's a woman who clearly needed help though, and has just been misled. There can't be a total absence of Anons who remember what she used to be fondly, and would address her on that basis.

Cruise is the only one I think we'd find where disgust at his choices might SO outweigh admiration for what he once was that people couldn't speak to him sympathetically on a videod appeal. I think he'd have to be exempt from anything like this.

Of course these stars would never probably see any of these, even if they are posted later on YT, but OTHER PEOPLE would and it would be a good PR Win for Anon and bolster the notion that we are opponents of the CoA, not Scientologists themselves. Lay out the lies that the "Celebrity Center" tells these people and challenge the whole notion of Sea Org. Make it clear that a Celeb Scientologist is simply the biggest victim of all, because he or she is being lied to every moment of every day by the CoS.
  34. Hieronymous Member

BUT BUT, you can be a Scientologist AND a Christian!!!

The nice scientologist man said so!

Also the army recruiter I spoke to said if I joined I could choose not to go to Iraq and instead guard bikini models all day, isn't this a great day!?!?
  35. Hieronymous Member

Hmm, interesting you mention the psych friendly subject matter. I only saw enough of EWS to see a bunch of titties all in one place and that's about all I remember

however if what you say is true, I wonder if that period of time when he made it was around when Tom Cruise was taking a break from Scientology as Jason Beghe said...